Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by OCA
And yet here is even more info on corrupt police officers.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/03052002_nw_cop.html

Called and confirmed with Glenolden Police that Mr. Scaggs is a white male. Therefore in my book I will consider all white males dangerous rapists. D you can't beat me, you are fighting a losing battle.
It does not get any more wacky then this?
I don't know what is more insane, lying that you called this Police Dept, or actually really calling this Police Dept?

OCA, the "argument" that whites are as likely to commit crimes as blacks is a losing one. Because it's not true. Most liberals admit this, they just say, "it's whitey's fault."

Man, at least admit FACTS first, then argue about why they are.

Originally posted by Big D
It does not get any more wacky then this?
I don't know what is more insane, lying that you called this Police Dept, or actually really calling this Police Dept?

No you see I actually check my posts before putting them out there, if thats wacky well crazy I am. Please address the situation at hand which is your avoidance of admitting you post blatant falsehoods.

People you are seeing somebody who has hit rock bottom, imprint this in your mind and never forget.

How's that CENSORSHIP OF FREE SPEECH COMING? I'll bet you're reeeeal proud of yourself since you have all that control to delete as you will those posts that just p!ss you off and that you don't agree with.
:clap:

OCA wrote: Therefore in my book I will consider all white males dangerous rapists. D you can't beat me, you are fighting a losing battle.

What a pathetic and idiotic statement that is totally baseless and factlessly written! Perhaps if you could manage to go to www.amren.com you could find "The Color of Crime" which is based on FBI and DoJ FACTUAL REPORTS which CLEARLY show that blacks, followed by Mestizos, commit over 90% of ALL crimes against whites!
Now can YOU find and government FACTS to prove otherwise or will you just go off on another immature name-calling rant: foaming at the chops like a rabit fruit bat blowing Mr. Bubble?

Amren=Nazi, clear as the blue sky. Thanks for showing your colors and relegating yourself to obscurity so fast since you obviously missed the whole spirit and intention of that post. Thanks for playing though.

Originally posted by FritzDeKatt
OCA wrote: Therefore in my book I will consider all white males dangerous rapists. D you can't beat me, you are fighting a losing battle.

What a pathetic and idiotic statement that is totally baseless and factlessly written! Perhaps if you could manage to go to www.amren.com you could find "The Color of Crime" which is based on FBI and DoJ FACTUAL REPORTS which CLEARLY show that blacks, followed by Mestizos, commit over 90% of ALL crimes against whites!
Now can YOU find and government FACTS to prove otherwise or will you just go off on another immature name-calling rant: foaming at the chops like a rabit fruit bat blowing Mr. Bubble?

You make your first post in this forum at 1:19

Your first response in this thread is at 1:22

You say to OCA "will you just go off on another rant", as if you completely know his writing style from this entire thread and his posting history.

Interesting that you've read 53 pages of posts in 3 minutes.

Well, maybe he was reading before that. Who knows. In any event, I highly recommend The Color of Crime for anyone convinced that "we are all one race."

Yes, OCA, I just can't seem to break free of the relentless media message that races are different. If I only I could strike out on my own and think for myself.

By the way, OCA. The television you watch, the movies you see, the newspaper you read... THAT is the propaganda, dude. Think about it.

The beliefs you hold, be they religious, political, or philosophical are all a product of what you consume. Much like the old adage, "You are what you eat", well "what you read is how you think".

If you willingly fill your head with racist propaganda, you will come to identify with the racist point of view. That particular point of view is very attractive to men who have feelings of fear, inadequacy, and low self esteem. By tapping into the conduit of righteous anger toward any number of minorities or ethnic groups, an individual can finally feel powerful because they are fueled by the second most powerful emotion: hatred.

Some of us have found something else to fill our minds with. It is called the Bible. All of you racist thinkers should spend some time in the Bible and learn how Jesus Christ empowered people. His primary tool was the spoken word fueled by the most powerful emotion of all: love.

Originally posted by montyfowler
The beliefs you hold, be they religious, political, or philosophical are all a product of what you consume. Much like the old adage, "You are what you eat", well "what you read is how you think".

If you willingly fill your head with racist propaganda, you will come to identify with the racist point of view. That particular point of view is very attractive to men who have feelings of fear, inadequacy, and low self esteem. By tapping into the conduit of righteous anger toward any number of minorities or ethnic groups, an individual can finally feel powerful because they are fueled by the second most powerful emotion: hatred.

Some of us have found something else to fill our minds with. It is called the Bible. All of you racist thinkers should spend some time in the Bible and learn how Jesus Christ empowered people. His primary tool was the spoken word fueled by the most powerful emotion of all: love.
This comes from a guy who tells us all if we all don't think like him, we will spend a eternity
in hell?

Hey Monty do you remember this conversation?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Big D
You would think then you would be able to at least dispute one of the 100 facts?

Denile?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what...just to humor you, I'll spend some time refuting a few. But most of them are like punchlines to idotic sixth grade jokes.

Here are the Facts again: http://www.powow.com/radio88/wb.htm

Yeah D...I remember. But frankly, I've got better things to do than educate you. Besides there is no danger that you're racist rhetoric is going to influence anyone on this board that is not already a racist.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." John 14:6

These are His words, not mine. The choice to accept or reject is yours. My job is to tell people.

I know it is painful, but the Truth sometimes hurts. Especially for someone who spends so much time denying the Truth about so many things.

Originally posted by montyfowler

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." John 14:6
Just because some guys says something alone, does not make it true.

Like look at yourself, you said "You know what...just to humor you, I'll spend some time refuting a few", and that has turned out to be a lie.

So, now if I know you to be a lier, why should I not think this guy Jesus who you claim teaches you your ways, would not be one too?

This guy once told me "you are what you say".

WHOAAAAA! Big D is officially calling Jesus a liar. Officially you are out of your mind man. I don't call Muhammad a liar or Buddah a liar or any religious head a liar, what makes you the expert? I refuted one of those facts, really the first one I came to and you completely ignored it so whats the use? You don't ever admit you are wrong so yeah people have better things to do than waste their time with the likes of you as i'm coming to that point myself.

Originally posted by OCA
Top 10 marathon times of all time belong to Kenyans or Ethiopians. http://www1.marathonguide.com/history/records/alltimelist.cfm?Gen=M&Sort=Race
I agree with you OCA, I think this one fact is incorrect myself, but myself I don't find it to be a important fact.

A important fact to me would be something like:
FACT #88: 90% of U.S. children with AIDS are Black or Hispanic.

Keep in mind that the black and hispanic population in the U.S is a total of 24%.

According to CDC

As of December 2002, African Americans and Hispanics represented 57 percent of males living with AIDS and 78 percent of those in females.
As of December 2002, 59 percent of all women reported with AIDS are African American and 19 percent are Hispanic.
African-American children represent almost 59 percent of all pediatric AIDS cases.
Of the 92 pediatric AIDS cases reported in 2002, 82 (89 percent) were in African Americans and Hispanics.
AIDS is the leading cause of death among African-American men ages 25-44.
http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/Minor.htm

As you can see from this goverment web site, the fact that 90% of U.S children with Aids are in fact black or hispanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back