🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking we could seriously consider Rush's idea to deal with Haiti, Buy the island and make it a resort.

"You can't catch me as anything but the person I am, A TRUE CONSERVATIVE WHO BELIEVES THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE JUDGED ON INDIVIDUAL CHARACHTER."

OK, fine. You will, during your week-long stay in Haiti, judge people as individuals.

Let us know how it goes.

They've had 200 years. What makes you think it will happen any time soon? And in any event, can you name a white area you'd not like to go? I can't. I cannot think of a single white area on EARTH I wouldn't feel safe going to --- even Northern Ireland. You can sit and sip tea there, no problem. But I wouldn't go to the black neighborhood around the block. Because I've been there, and I know what happens.

Wanna bet on when Haiti gets its act together?

For you I think it wouldn't be good to go to Greece. I'd send ahead of you copies of your dogma and when you got there they would bend you over and leave you for dead in a grove of olive trees. Sufice to say they have a distinct hatred for Nazis, wonder why?

The Greeks love me, and I love them. They know what I think and they know I'm right. They just called to say you're a goddamn Turk. Everyone got that? OCA is a TURK!

I see this often on right wing boards. Many are just terrified by diversity, change, progressive thinking and common courtesy. I was once afflicted with the same mind-set. I wasn't taught but I did begin to understand better. Just read through a few threads on these boards. The racism, homophobia, classism just drips like a leaky faucet. Don't you think it's time to fix that leak?

Hey, I said please. I just don't like the word. Fixing the leak of rascism begins by not using rascist terms even when you use it just to make a point.

Rascism is an idea. Ideas are built of words.

Racism, like all other prejudices, is not just your interpretation of an "idea". It's a fact that many don't want to admit. Sorry to offend you but making points always offends somebody, don't you agree?

Originally posted by OCA
You see, here is the stuff that D has to resort to in order to further his argument. Me I tell you straight up how it is without tricks. Whether it was Taylor or the black man he is still a racist piece of crap. I stand by my assessment of the avowed neo-nazi Taylor and will look into this black guy. D if this is who you want to be known as, a nazi, have at it. You can't catch me as anything but the person I am, A TRUE CONSERVATIVE WHO BELIEVES THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE JUDGED ON INDIVIDUAL CHARACHTER. If a white,black, Asian, hispanic etc. etc. is espousing anathema racist filth I will call him on it.

I still have not heard you acknowledge your misstatements D concerning the LAPD most wanted and the Rampart scandal or are we going to conveniently sidestep that like everything else?
The fact that you would call Larry Elder a racist, shows how you have compleatly no knowledge about racial issues. You are clearly just a spineless jellyfish in the ocean of life.

It is sad that you some how want to claim victory because out of the 100 or so most wanted people in Los Angeles you have found 2 people who are White.
As far as the Lapd Rampart scandal, you posted a list of names and assumed that they were White, look at the pictures and you tell me who is involved?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/lapd/connect/noflash.html

Jared Taylor’s talk at the 2004 American Renaissance Conference

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now? Andrew Kenny writes about it in his article, "Black People Aren't Animals." The article appears in the December 15 issue of the British magazine The Spectator, the world's oldest continuously published English language magazine (est. 1838).

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

In response to growing violence, South Africa's minister of safety and security, Steve Tshwete, says: "We can't police this; there's nothing more we can do. South Africa's currency, the rand, has fallen about 70 percent since the African National Congress (ANC) came to power in 1994. Emigration from South Africa (mainly of skilled people) is now at its highest level ever."

Kenny asks, "Is South Africa doomed to follow the rest of Africa into oblivion?" He says no, but I'm not as optimistic because of the pattern nearly everywhere else in sub-Saharan Africa. The tragic fact of business is that ordinary Africans were better off under colonialism. Colonial masters never committed anything near the murder and genocide seen under black rule in Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Nigeria, Mozambique, Somalia and other countries, where millions of blacks have been slaughtered in unspeakable ways, which include: hacking to death, boiling in oil, setting on fire and dismemberment. If as many elephants, zebras and lions had been as ruthlessly slaughtered, the world's leftists would be in a tizzy.

When Zimbabwe, then Southern Rhodesia, was under white rule, the ANC demanded the ouster of Prime Minister Ian Smith and the installation of black rule. Today, Zimbabwe's Minister Robert Mugabe commits gross violations of black and white human rights. With the help of lawless thugs, Mugabe has undertaken a land-confiscation program from white farmers. Instead of condemning Zimbabwe human-rights abuses, the South African government has given Mugabe its unqualified support.

Kenny says that whites treat blacks like animals. When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. In Africa, when blacks behave badly, Kenny says colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization or multi-nationalism is blamed for not bringing up blacks properly. Liberals saw South Africa's apartheid and other human-rights abuses as unjust because blacks were suffering at the hands of whites. They hold whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I see this often on right wing boards. Many are just terrified by diversity, change, progressive thinking and common courtesy.

No we just don't like those who have a propensity to commit crimes or those who engage in animal like activities.

Originally posted by William Joyce
The Greeks love me, and I love them. They know what I think and they know I'm right. They just called to say you're a goddamn Turk. Everyone got that? OCA is a TURK!

Here we are seeing Willie for the intellectual midget he really is. Tell the truth you've had a little Greek in you haven't ya, my sources in Brooklyn/Queens tell me that the Greeks think you have a sweet little ass and you are the best catcher since Jorge Posada. Also they say you have a rib joint named Quanesha's, this is true?

You do realize that the more you post of your silly shit like this and your links to neo nazi's people here give you no respect or even consideration right? I mean you are not so illiterate to believe that you are a factor here on any subject right?

Originally posted by Big D
The fact that you would call Larry Elder a racist, shows how you have compleatly no knowledge about racial issues. You are clearly just a spineless jellyfish in the ocean of life.

It is sad that you some how want to claim victory because out of the 100 or so most wanted people in Los Angeles you have found 2 people who are White.
As far as the Lapd Rampart scandal, you posted a list of names and assumed that they were White, look at the pictures and you tell me who is involved?

D, does that stand for dumbass? I'm not the one who claimed that the top 100 were ALL hispanic and I in fact just went to the alphabetical list and as far as a&b and found 4 white people. As far as rampart again you said all were Hispanic, again you are seriously going to claim that a cop with OBVIOUS Irish last name is Hispanic, are you that stupid? How do you get through daily life? Do you have somebody flush the toilet for you? The facts are right there in front of you, accept it if you want or don't I don't care. I have come to the conclusion that you are human debris much as a homeless drug addict and aren't worth a dime if you refuse to engage in meaningful conversation. For future reference watch what you claim, thats the first rule of debate but with your obvious low level of education maybe you didn't get that lecture.

OCA,
You are clearly ranting, when YOU brought up the issue about the LAPD Rampart Police scandal, I knew you had no idea that the crooked cops involved in this were black or hispanic. When you gave just a list of of names of the cops involved and asumed that they were White, I did not respond because I new then you were clearly a joke. You hounded me about the issue, so I give you a site with the PICTURES of the cops involved
and this causes you to take ignorance to a whole new level.

As far as the LAPD most wanted you are showing clear desperation in trying to claim the people you point out as being White.

But, I don't think you will ever be able to top what I belive is your most ignorant statement of all, that Larry Elder is a racist.
http://www.larryelder.com/

First of all I said that the statement by Mr. Elder was racist as it in fact is, I don't care if he's black, white or yellow. He's seriously going to compare the dragging of a man behind a truck till there is nothing left to pick up to a deranged lunatic on a subway? Both are heinous crimes but I believe the truck dragging incident was premeditated and a symbol of a MUCH BIGGER problem in America of which you are perpetuating. He may not be an overall raving racist like you but I stand by my assessment of the clip that you posted. Are you kidding me with the "I can tell just from a picture what race somebody is" Do you know anything about names? Those people are Armenians in the A section or better known as WHITE EUROPEANS. Do i need to embarass you further and go through the whole alphabetical list and refute your claims even further? A real man admits when he is wrong, I guess we can now make the claim that you aren't based upon your refusal to own up to your gaffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back