🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jon_forward
my, he needs to be put over the knee...take a nap and come back when you can keep your emotions out of the debate....as they say..the truth hurts, dont it...and I do wish you well, in time you may see that what you thought were truths may not have been...dont close your eyes to all that are around you, accept folks the way they are

jon, we'd have more fun if you took me over your knee - or if I took you over mine.

:D

Alas, the maroons aren't going to bother reading anything of substance, anyhoo.

Well here's a closing question: "If your child was in a school where they were at risk of danger (forget race totally like you guys prefer) and were unable to learn because of distraction, would you feel the need to take them out of the school for their safety? Now, if the problem-kids in the school were black, would you quickly make the same decision?

Originally posted by USA90210
Well here's a closing question: "If your child was in a school where they were at risk of danger (forget race totally like you guys prefer) and were unable to learn because of distraction, would you feel the need to take them out of the school for their safety? Now, if the problem-kids in the school were black, would you make the same decision?

color should not be involved in the first place. thats just it...to some everything has to be about color...Its 2004 and technocolor is here...to answer your question....I would do whatever it took to make the classroom a place of learning...not distraction...

To explain the reasoning for my question: None of you showed any sympathy at all for the stories told by Big D and myself of how minorites ruined our communties and forced us to change our lifestyle to accomodate them. Now, forget that they were minorites. It seems you had no sympathy because they "were". One explanation I believe was that they were simply trying to better themselves and that we should accept it....

If this wasn't a forum about racism and someone told you a story about how people (they didn't specify what kind of people because they didn't need to) came and ruined their town and they were forced to move. Would you react differently?

You say that race doesn't matter and that all are equal. I think it just so happens that I am more sympathetic towards white people and you are more sympathetic towards minorities.

Originally posted by wonderwench
Well Kumbaya and Pass The Ammunition!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, Big D.

:D
Wonder,
I am sure you have been right more then twice.

how were you forced to move? the bad people over ran the whole town or did one or two people different from yourself move in and that was enough...

Beverly Hills Boi - you are missing the point.

Behavior and actions are perfectly appropriate things upon which to judge other individuals. Acting to protect one's child from a disruptive learning environment is imminently reasonable.

The unreasonable, bigoted approach would be to remove one's child from the classroom to avoid well-behaved black children.

Originally posted by Big D
Wonder,
I am sure you have been right more then twice.

Wow - you are right again today - that makes it twice.

I am always right, hun. You'll figure out one of these days, if you try really hard.

;)

The unreasonable, bigoted approach would be to remove one's child from the classroom to avoid well-behaved black children.as posted by WW.....or move totally out of town or state for a percieved danger..

The unreasonable, bigoted approach would be to remove one's child from the classroom to avoid well-behaved black children.

See, I totally agree with that. I AM NOT a racist because being a racist says that THAT would be what you would want to do, just because the kids are black.

I am always right, hun. You'll figure out one of these days, if you try really hard.

;)

you are on a roll tonight babe!!to bad it not with me..hahahah:p:

;)

Don't brake your arm patin' yourself on the back, wench.

Jared Taylor’s talk at the 2004 American Renaissance Conference

Are blacks really more racist than whites?

When three white men dragged black James Byrd to death in Jasper, Texas, President Clinton quite properly called the crime "shocking and outrageous." "In the face of this tragedy," Clinton said, "(the people of Jasper) must join together across racial lines to demonstrate that an act of evil like this is not what this country is all about. I think that we've all been touched by it, and I can only imagine that virtually everyone who lives there is in agony at this moment. They must re-affirm, and so must we, that we will not tolerate this."

Thus, the bigots who dragged James Byrd became Exhibit A, a national symbol for white racism and hatred against blacks.

But what about Colin Ferguson? In 1993, Ferguson, a black man, boarded a Long Island Railroad commuter train and proceeded to mow down white passengers, killing six, wounding 19. Before the killings, Ferguson made frequent outbursts declaring his hatred against whites.

But somehow, Ferguson never became Exhibit A for black racism and hatred against whites. In fact, when Nassau County executive Thomas Gulotta called Ferguson an "animal," Jesse Jackson accused Gulotta of "stereotyping"! Most Americans, quite reasonably, considered Ferguson an abhorrent, hateful, deviant murderer, not some symbol for black bigotry. Of course, both cases -- the Byrd killing and the Ferguson rampage -- are aberrant instances of racial hatred. But where we see black/white crime, the bad guy is usually black.

In one recent year, the FBI recorded 1.7 million violent acts -- murder, manslaughter, rape, and aggravated assault -- of interracial crime. Of that figure, nearly 1.2 million involved black-white crime. Ninety percent of these cases involved a black perpetrator and a white victim. Thus, blacks, while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed over one million acts of violent crime against whites. On the other hand, whites, while comprising 70 percent of the population, committed about 100,000 acts of violent crime against blacks.

Look at hate crime. In 1995, the FBI recorded 7,947 incidents of hate crimes. But blacks, again while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed 27 percent of hate crimes. Whites, 70 percent of the population, committed 59 percent of hate crimes. And of the nearly one million black violent acts against whites, how many were driven by racial animus? During the 1992 Los Angeles riots, Damien "Football" Williams assaulted white trucker Reginald Denny. Williams clearly targeted Denny because of his race, even allowing a black motorist to proceed unharmed. But despite hate-crime laws on the books, authorities never charged Williams with a hate crime.

Similarly, when a group of black teenagers assaulted then raped the so-called "Central Park Jogger," few called the assault a "hate crime." Instead, many called the attack a case of "wilding," a practice where youths go on a rampage.

Are the majority of blacks racist? Of course not, no more so than are the majority of whites. The point here is perspective. When blacks condemn white bigotry, we must be equally vigilant about black bigotry.

Blacks face bigger issues. Inner-city public schools need competition. Blacks stand to benefit disproportionately from the privatization of Social Security. Calling off the war on drugs will, among other things, diminish the number of interactions between the police and civilians, decreasing the frequency of "DWB" -- Driving While Black. Screaming "white racism," and spending time and energy exaggerating its effect steals attention from deeper problems -- illegitimacy, bad schools, high crime -- which have little to do with white racism.

Black defense attorney Johnnie L. Cochran tells us, "Race plays a part of everything in America." But, recently, America's pre-eminent white racism fighter, Jesse Jackson, busied himself settling a municipal bus strike in Los Angeles (and receiving a $100,000 fee in the process). Jackson recently co-authored a -- get this -- financial advice book, "It's About the Money," with his son. So, just how bad can things be?

First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton tells us, "It Takes a Village." Now, Reverend Jesse Jackson says, "It's About the Money." Maybe Mrs. Clinton and Rev. Jackson can team up on a new book, "It's About Hard Work, Good Values, Schools at Work, Responsible Parenting, and Avoiding Counter-Productive Behavior."

Originally posted by jon_forward
how were you forced to move? the bad people over ran the whole town or did one or two people different from yourself move in and that was enough...

Actually it haven't moved yet. It was Big D that has done that. Also, I explained that my town was half black and that percentage keeps rising along with the crime rate, welfare rate, poverty rate, etc.

I'm not judging anyone. It just doesn't seem like an extreme coincidence that more blacks are moving in along with the increase in crime, welfare recipiants, poverty, etc.

If your child was in a school where they were at risk of danger (forget race totally like you guys prefer) and were unable to learn because of distraction, would you feel the need to take them out of the school for their safety? Now, if the problem-kids in the school were black, would you quickly make the same decision?

To explain the reasoning for my question: None of you showed any sympathy at all for the stories told by Big D and myself of how minorites ruined our communties and forced us to change our lifestyle to accomodate them. Now, forget that they were minorites. It seems you had no sympathy because they "were". One explanation I believe was that they were simply trying to better themselves and that we should accept it....

If this wasn't a forum about racism and someone told you a story about how people (they didn't specify what kind of people because they didn't need to) came and ruined their town and they were forced to move. Would you react differently?

You say that race doesn't matter and that all are equal. I think it just so happens that I am sympathetic towards white people and you are sympathetic towards minorities.

REALLY. I WANT YOU ALL TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS AND REACTIONS.

Like I said before, I totally agree with this. However, the only place I have seen all the black kids in a school be well-behaved are in schools where there are only a handful of blacks. In all-black schools, there aren't many that are well-behaved. Maybe well-behaved white kids are somewhat of an influence on black kids when they grow up completely surrounded by mostly white people and not many black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back