Racism

Hmm. All these claims of "racism" Bubba Wallace and then George Floyd or whoever, When I see this HUGE black crime rate, and particularly blacks destroying each other...and the media ignoring that but instead, focusing on the rather insignificant police brutality thing...REALLY?
There is no huge black crime rate bitch. Whites are killing each other in equally high numbers and that's what the media ignores. 85 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white person. You are 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person but your every thread is about a racist lie your ignorant ass chooses to hold on to.

Racism exists, you are an example of it.
I have detected a lie.

Hmm. All these claims of "racism" Bubba Wallace and then George Floyd or whoever, When I see this HUGE black crime rate, and particularly blacks destroying each other...and the media ignoring that but instead, focusing on the rather insignificant police brutality thing...REALLY?
There is no huge black crime rate bitch. Whites are killing each other in equally high numbers and that's what the media ignores. 85 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white person. You are 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person but your every thread is about a racist lie your ignorant ass chooses to hold on to.

Racism exists, you are an example of it.
I have detected a lie.
He does that all the time. He’s worse than Trump and Ears combined, when it comes to lying.

He’s been brainwashed to believe in white supremacy, privilege, and racism. Blacks are perfect angels in his deluded mind.

Forum List

Back