Racist Black Judge Railroading Amber Guyger

So you believe she intended to break in and shoot him?
Hmm, no, but I think the moment she saw a black man, she decided to shoot, despite no immediate threat to her. And I think that sealed her fate. She had already made a lot of stupid, avoidable mistakes, but that one did her in.
Lol why did the color come up in your statement? She thought it was her apartment, so first shot was a warning? Second shot was because he was black? Huh?

She Walked Into The Wrong Apt
Stinking Drunk, Armed,
Aimed And Discharged A Projectile Weapon
That Blew Someone Away

If She Had Been In An Auto Collision On The Way Home
Stinking Drunk, And Killed Another Motorist
She'd Be Up For Murder
And This Guy Would Still Be Alive

actually, she wasn't drunk. Let's get the facts correct. She was distracted and maybe tired, but that still doesn't excuse her actions.
My ass. She was on the streets for a double-shift dealing with scumbags all night. She just wanted to go home and go to bed.
With who?

I don’t think I read one comment here from a Democrat that has not fabricated what really happened in the story.
Why can’t you and Adam shit stop making up stories?
Win the argument with facts if not shut up

I don’t think I read one comment here from a Democrat that has not fabricated what really happened in the story.

An innocent person is dead and you have to make this about politics. I find that very sad.

Guyger could have and should have backed off and called for assistance as soon as she entered the apartment and heard sounds indicating the apartment had someone in it. Even if a criminal was in the apartment and she thought it was her own, there was no immediate threat to her or anyone else. Even her own Department policy called for her to egress and take a defensive position until backup arrived. The murder victim would not have even known she was there if she had followed the official policy.

An innocent person is dead and you have to make this about politics. I find that very sad.
But if it wasn’t political why do you change the story?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I doubt you do either.

I do, you think she went in the wrong house on purpose to kill a black man.

I do, you think she went in the wrong house on purpose to kill a black man.

No one said that. That is the position you placed upon others to try and promote your politics. That is incredibly sad.

What is to make up?

A jury of her peers found her guilty of murder

I feel like this judge is going to be heard on the news Soon about stealing money or not paying taxes and dragged to jail like other black judges lol

Who remembers that black judge that was dragged to jail Recently? Lol

Guyger could have and should have backed off and called for assistance as soon as she entered the apartment and heard sounds indicating the apartment had someone in it. Even if a criminal was in the apartment and she thought it was her own, there was no immediate threat to her or anyone else. Even her own Department policy called for her to egress and take a defensive position until backup arrived. The murder victim would not have even known she was there if she had followed the official policy.
She did not even ascertain whether he was a criminal. He could have been from apartment maintenance and had a reason to be there

She could have backed off at any time, instead she chose lethal force and must pay a price for it

She did not even ascertain whether he was a criminal. He could have been from apartment maintenance and had a reason to be there

She could have backed off at any time, instead she chose lethal force and must pay a price for it
Why wouldn’t she use deadly force ? She thought she was in her home. Helloooooo mcfly

What is to make up?

A jury of her peers found her guilty of murder
Didn’t the judge mess with the jury?

No, she refused to declare a mistrial
So it was a mistrial? Huh

This verdict clearly comes as a shock to those thinking they should be allowed to just shoot black people and get away with it by claiming "Oops!"

Forum List

Back