Racist Blacks

It also appears that your intent here is to continue to post as much negative imagery and "creative", but thinly veiled stereotypes about black people as you can.

Hello, katsteve. During this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

If you have the time to listen to James Hawthorne passionately speak about his experiences, I'd like to read your honest opinion about his thoughts, concerns as well as PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of black or American teen and adult MOTHERS of African descent he believes are impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

katsteve, I've already asked you the following question in another discussion and you declined to offer a reply. Frankly until you offer a cogent reply to the following question, I will continue asking you and others the same question.

katsteve, in all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.
___
VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

katsteve, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

Are Single Mothers Destroying their sons?
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

r/mentalhealth - "How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me"

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

I tend to res
The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" There are many things whites have written about us that have been proven false that you still repeat. So shut your racist pie hole.
There re many things written that are true. Many things that blacks have written aren’t true. You are a racist piece of shit. Your posts prove it, this dialog proves it. You hate white people. Period. You come in here and blame everything wrong in your life on white people. Hey over it. You are fucking pathetic.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" Read all the words then talk.

Just wondering, do you trust white Democrats, written words etc., are they just considered useful dufus tools?

View attachment 211866

Why is it that when we speak on white racism the default response here at USMB is to blame democrats for all the racism when no political party has been stated?

I'm asking you for YOUR opinion, I'm interested, did you notice that you avoided it?

I didn't avoid anything. I am talking about white racism. Get it?

I tend to res
There re many things written that are true. Many things that blacks have written aren’t true. You are a racist piece of shit. Your posts prove it, this dialog proves it. You hate white people. Period. You come in here and blame everything wrong in your life on white people. Hey over it. You are fucking pathetic.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" Read all the words then talk.

Just wondering, do you trust white Democrats, written words etc., are they just considered useful dufus tools?

View attachment 211866

Why is it that when we speak on white racism the default response here at USMB is to blame democrats for all the racism when no political party has been stated?

I'm asking you for YOUR opinion, I'm interested, did you notice that you avoided it?

I tend to res

View attachment 211866

The thread is about racist blacks such as yourself and the question was, "do you trust white Democrats, written words etc., are they just considered useful dufus tools?"

So far it appears that you give white/black Democrats, past, present and future a free pass on all counts of racism and oppression which would define your outrage/integrity as a joke....... so answer the question...

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" There are many things whites have written about us that have been proven false that you still repeat. So shut your racist pie hole.

I did. I said yes. Are you learning impaired?

No. And you can't trust what every white person writes about blacks. Most of it has been proven inaccurate.

I've done better than you in life. I'm prey sure. And I don't appreciate the claims you make about me just because I refuse to accept the lie pf white supremacy. Fuck that. Whites gave written about us for the past 400 years or so and most of it has been wrong.. Fact. And when we look at our history, the laws and policies made by whites has denied us opportunities as well as lost income are the reason for the problems blacks face today. There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to our community because of continuing white racism that is at the root of behaviors you whites want put on our culture because you are too cowardly to admit that racism causes psychological harm. You don't study these things or the impact thereof. All you do is get online and post up white racist drivel. I have studied these things pretty much since 1983. You don't have to like what I say, but the facts support me, not you.
I’m pretty sure you haven’t done better in life than me. I’ve looked at history as well. You are the coward, you can’t admit that blacks can be racists. You blame everything on white people. You post racist drivel. You have proven time and time again that you are a scumbag. I couldn’t care less if you appreciate what I say. You sir are a racist. Plain and simple.

LOL! I am black. Therefore I know and understand how backs feel abut whites. You do not. You allow yourself to ignore 242 years of continuing bullying from wits and that if we respond with "I don't like whites" after being bullied for that long your dumb ass wants to call us racists. This is how stupid your argument is.

Just like every other black here I have asked the whites here to show evidence of blacks doing to them what whites have done to us. Yu can't answer that question but we get juvenile responses like yours.All racism is not al the same. Whites have taken it further than just looking at people and judging them by color. Whites have enacted laws, created policies, and created institutions supporting a belief in their racial superiority. This is what blacks are talking about when we talk about white racism. You are talking abt blacks calling you names or blacks who say that whites have been racists. That is not the same thing and half of it isn't even racism. This is how stupid your argument is.

I blame whites for what they have done. The root cause of the problems black face today derive from white racism. That's a fact which can be proven. Whites should not have done what they did and whites need to quit making excuses for what they do now. Take some responsibility son. I've done that and it is why I say what I do.

Tariq Nasheed is either out of his mind or smart enough to appear out of his mind while convincing the weak and narrow-minded what he says makes sense.

Hello, BookShaka. In my opinion Tariq is much like many illogical, apparent HATEFUL, race-baiting black American citizens seeking to exploit for their own benefit (profit), the emotions of less sophisticated black Americans....many who are raised, nurtured and socialized by a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

10sg4gh.jpg

Peace.

I tend to res

View attachment 211866

I tend to res

View attachment 211866

The thread is about racist blacks such as yourself and the question was, "do you trust white Democrats, written words etc., are they just considered useful dufus tools?"

So far it appears that you give white/black Democrats, past, present and future a free pass on all counts of racism and oppression which would define your outrage/integrity as a joke....... so answer the question...

Apparently this thread is not about me since I am not a racist black. What I am not going to do is listen to republicans in this forum who post racist bullshit very day asking me about democrats.

No. And you can't trust what every white person writes about blacks. Most of it has been proven inaccurate.

I've done better than you in life. I'm prey sure. And I don't appreciate the claims you make about me just because I refuse to accept the lie pf white supremacy. Fuck that. Whites gave written about us for the past 400 years or so and most of it has been wrong.. Fact. And when we look at our history, the laws and policies made by whites has denied us opportunities as well as lost income are the reason for the problems blacks face today. There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to our community because of continuing white racism that is at the root of behaviors you whites want put on our culture because you are too cowardly to admit that racism causes psychological harm. You don't study these things or the impact thereof. All you do is get online and post up white racist drivel. I have studied these things pretty much since 1983. You don't have to like what I say, but the facts support me, not you.
I’m pretty sure you haven’t done better in life than me. I’ve looked at history as well. You are the coward, you can’t admit that blacks can be racists. You blame everything on white people. You post racist drivel. You have proven time and time again that you are a scumbag. I couldn’t care less if you appreciate what I say. You sir are a racist. Plain and simple.

LOL! I am black. Therefore I know and understand how backs feel abut whites. You do not. You allow yourself to ignore 242 years of continuing bullying from wits and that if we respond with "I don't like whites" after being bullied for that long your dumb ass wants to call us racists. This is how stupid your argument is.

Just like every other black here I have asked the whites here to show evidence of blacks doing to them what whites have done to us. Yu can't answer that question but we get juvenile responses like yours.All racism is not al the same. Whites have taken it further than just looking at people and judging them by color. Whites have enacted laws, created policies, and created institutions supporting a belief in their racial superiority. This is what blacks are talking about when we talk about white racism. You are talking abt blacks calling you names or blacks who say that whites have been racists. That is not the same thing and half of it isn't even racism. This is how stupid your argument is.

I blame whites for what they have done. The root cause of the problems black face today derive from white racism. That's a fact which can be proven. Whites should not have done what they did and whites need to quit making excuses for what they do now. Take some responsibility son. I've done that and it is why I say what I do.

:lol:... you still won't directly answer a very simple question, you may be black but luckily you represent a minority of blacks, the blacks I truly respect .. respect themselves, you don't, you insist on being an uninformed pouty adolescent.

Last edited:
Why do they always seem to be dedicated Democrats?
What's a racist black person ?

Hello, Paul. Do you equate racism with HATE & HUMAN IGNORANCE.

2r600gz.jpg

Please see my USM signature for more info about HATEFUL black American citizens.

Peace.

So Black American citizens have a monopoly on being HATEFUL? Are you actually serious?

You claim to have been a police officer.

Did you have an objective mindset in that role? Or did you assume that most, if not all blacks were "dangerous and mentally ill"?

I am curious as to what the intent in what you post really is.

katsteve, I've already asked you the following question in another discussion and you declined to offer a reply. Frankly until you offer a cogent reply to the following question, I will continue asking you and others the same question.

katsteve, in all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.
___
VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

katsteve, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!
___

Are Single Mothers Destroying their sons?
___

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S

Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community
___

x3c0w0.jpg

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" • r/mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

:lol:... you still won't directly answer a very simple question, you may be black but luckily you represent a minority of blacks, the blacks I truly respect .. respect themselves, you don't, you insist on being an uninformed pouty adolescent.

I am going to answer your question Lumpy. Again. And please stop trying to speak for blacks white boy.

Last edited:
Here is your answer Lumpy.

These events are part of republican history and are major reasons blacks left the party.

1876 US ELECTION: The Corrupt Bargain -- Republicans (Hayes) made a back room deal with the Democrats to gain control of the Presidency

The period after the Civil War, 1865 - 1877, was called the Reconstruction period. Abraham Lincoln started planning for the reconstruction of the South during the Civil War as Union soldiers occupied huge areas of the South.

Tilden-Slide.jpg

The Compromise of 1876 and the removal of federal troops from the South by order of President Rutherford B. Hayes on May 1, 1877 ended Reconstruction. Reconstruction was the time between 1865 and 1877 when the federal government set the laws in which the southern states were allowed to be readmitted back into the United States. All former Confederate states were admitted back into the country by 1870.

FACT: The Republicans (Hayes) sold out African Americans in the South to gain power of the White House.

1927 Great Mississippi River Flood: Republicans (Hoover) made a back room deal with Robert Russa Moton and then experienced selective amnesia...

The final Report of the Colored Advisory Commission Appointed with The American National Red Cross and the President's Committee on Relief Work in the Mississippi Valley Flood disaster of 1927. Extremely scarce copy, owned by
The Freeman Institute Black History Collection. The American National Red Cross, Washington DC, 1927 (illustrated 30 pages). Less than a month after the nation's biggest flood disaster, a 17-member commission of prominent African Americans, led by Tuskegee Institute's Robert Moton submitted their report on the disaster. They had been charged with learning whether African American victims of the flood were subject to discrimination "in matters of treatment, living conditions, work details, and relief given."

BACKGROUND: Secretary of Commerce during the Coolidge administration, Herbert Hoover had his eye on the presidency. When President Coolidge placed Hoover in command of all flood relief operations during the disaster, it seemed to be the perfect vehicle to raise his national profile and revive his reputation as the "Great Humanitarian." Drawing on lessons he had learned feeding the starving European victims of World War I, Hoover swept into action. He cut through bureaucratic red tape, got aid to victims devastated by the flood and was dubbed a hero by the national press. There was only one thing that could tarnish Hoover's glowing image -- the treatment of African Americans in the Washington County levee camps. Hoover had visited the area and had approved the local flood relief committee's decision, under the leadership of Will Percy, to keep the African American refugees on the levee.

Moton-ColoredAdvisoryCommission-NewOrleans%20--%20250pix.jpg

Moton's Final Report

But as conditions deteriorated in the camps, word slowly filtered North, and the scandal threatened to derail Hoover's presidential ambitions. Hoover's friends urged him to get what they called "the big Negroes" in the Republican Party to quiet his critics, and Hoover turned to Robert Moton for the job. Hoover formed the Colored Advisory Commission, led by Moton and staffed by prominent African Americans, to investigate the allegations of abuses in the flood area. The commission conducted a thorough investigation and reported back to Moton on the deplorable conditions. Moton presented the findings to Hoover, and advocated immediate improvements to aid the flood's neediest victims.

FACT: Herbert Hoover experienced "selective amnesia" with the non-delivery of his promise to Robert Russa Moton...which made Moton angry.....angry enough to launch an anti-Republican movement. Enter the New Deal in the 1930s and one can see how the anti-GOP movement has steadily changed the way African Americans have voted.

Great Mississippi Flood of 1927: Blacks put in Concentration Camps

greenville%2Bmississippi%2Bflooding%2Brefugees%2B1927.gif

http://originalpeople.org/great-mississippi-flood-of-1927/

Black Oppression and the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927

Black Lives Sacrificed to Flood Control

In 1927 as the rivers spilled over, black work gangs were rounded up to toil in dangerous and ultimately pointless attempts to stay the water. In Mounds Landing, Mississippi, north of the main Delta town of Greenville, over 2,000 black men were forced at gunpoint to fill and throw sandbags onto the levee. On April 21, the levee was breached, releasing water with a force greater than Niagara Falls. Many in the work gangs who were reinforcing the levee were swept into the torrent. The official account, by a National Guard officer at the site, stated, “No lives were lost among the Guardsmen.”

The federal government didn’t contribute a dime of direct aid to the thousands of flood victims, despite a record budget surplus. The Red Cross established racially segregated camps in the flood zones. Black families lived in floorless tents in the mud without cots, chairs or utensils, eating inferior rationed food. Sometimes forced to work on the levees without pay, black men had to wear tags identifying that they were laborers in order to receive rations, and to show which plantation they “belonged to.” Women with no working husband did not get supplies unless they had a letter from a white man.

Policing the camps, the National Guard supervised the workers, whipping and beating the men. At least one black woman was gang-raped and killed by Guardsmen. Typhoid, measles, mumps, malaria and venereal diseases ran rampant among destitute tenant farmers and mill workers already weakened from illnesses endemic to poverty, such as tuberculosis and pellagra. The Chicago Defender (4 June 1927) even reported that “those who die are cut open, filled with sand then tossed into the Mississippi River.” Such horrors were stark proof that the poisonous legacy of chattel slavery still infected the land some 60 years after the Civil War.

Black Oppression and the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927

Todays republican party is the party of racists. It is why prominent long time republicans have left the party.

What social science tells us about racism in the Republican party

By Max Ehrenfreund
December 11, 2015

An expanding body of research by psychologists, economists and political scientists suggests that voters' racial biases help the GOP win elections, and critics say the party is capitalizing on that fact. Though researchers haven't settled how successful dog-whistle politics are at tapping into those prejudices, some believe that race will become more, not less important in the party's future campaigns.

"There's a good deal of evidence that white resentment of minorities is linked to support for Republican candidates, their policies and conservative ideology in America," said Robb Willer, a political psychologist at Stanford University.

What social science tells us about racism in the Republican party

The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP
Racists are more likely to be Republicans—and the most extreme among them are Donald Trump supporters.
By Chauncey DeVega / Salon
July 8, 2016

At present, the Republican Party is the United States’ largest white identity organization. There is a mountain of evidence in support of this claim. The Republican Party nurtures and cultivates hostility towards non-whites among its voters for the purpose of electoral gain. What is known as “The Southern Strategy” of racist “coded appeals” against African-Americans and other people of color has dominated Republican politics since (at least) the end of the civil rights movement. And during the Age of Obama, American politics has been poisoned by racist conspiracy theories such as “Birtherism,” lies that Barack Obama is a type of Manchurian candidate who actually hates America and wants to destroy it from within, efforts to rollback the won in blood gains of the Black Freedom Struggle, as well as unprecedented efforts by the Republican Party to abandon its basic responsibilities of governance in order to delegitimize the country’s first black president.

Donald Trump is not an outlier or aberration. In many ways, he perfectly embodies the racist attitudes and beliefs of the Republican Party in the post civil rights era. Likewise, Donald Trump’s supporters have enthusiastically embraced the Republican Party’s racism towards people of color, in general, and against black Americans, in particular.

The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP

Every time we bring up what whites have done from the past we get the stop living in the past comments from you hypocritical bastards. So stop living in the past. Democrats had a black president. What about republicans should we listen to when republicans can't even nominate a black candidate for governor? You don't know any self respecting blacks son. You call all self respecting backs racists.

Racists are more likely to be Republicans—and the most extreme among them are Donald Trump supporters.
By Chauncey DeVega / Salon
July 8, 2016

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

icu4qf.jpg

I voted for Donald Trump.

Would you prefer I voted for Mrs. Hillary Clinton, a predatory, pandering politician who once callously characterized as "Super Predators" a significant population of 'Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

2u5th0o.jpg

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Recently 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey shared Medical Research bolstering the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he gained the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

However, it is not too late to join Tupac, Oprah and Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

96db0z.jpg

24box85.jpg

4k6yk0.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

There are some, of course, who DO neglect and prey on their own and that is just a fact of life, especially in isolated communities.

Hello, gtopa1. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my comments, as well as EVIDENCE of HATEFUL PRO BLACK minded Americans SHARED by our seemingly caring RESPONSIBLE fellow citizens producing videos I shared here.

gtopa1, Please let's KEEP IT REAL. Are "some" black or American of African descent neglecting to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional and physical well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

gtopa1, focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

___

___

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" • r/mentalhealth

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

James Hawthorne

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Black women are destroying themselves and black men

Peace.

Let me give you a statistic. When I went to live in the Northern Territory in Australia I was told a stunning statistic. 70% of the Blacks were teetotallers; 30% not, but of that 30% 90% had a drinking problem. At first I thought it was bullshit but after living there for a while I found it to be pretty much spot on!! I'm hoping that stat has changed but from what I can gather it has moved just a bit. As a consequence many of the communities up there are dysfunctional and in fact dangerous to kids, and this is borne out with recent stats. Naysayers can look them up for themselves. Now of that 70% who are straight out sober bugger all have any problems at all; most are solid citizens etc etc.

I would suggest that the majority of Blacks in the US fall into that 70% and hopefully as the Great President Trump leads your Black Communities to full employment and out of the "plantation" that is the welfare trap and associated drug culture then the incidences of child neglect and abuse will drop significantly. I have little doubt that it will be so.

Now as for parents loving their kids etc etc; that is the same for every grouping one can identify wrt race, religion and so on except for a few outliers who are going to be scum regardless, but that can be the case for any metric. Whites of course can be just as dysfunctional and are so on a larger scale but on a lesser per capita basis. But those factors are largely just correlation and not causation.

The solutions are many and are already in place. It is a matter of working through them over time and I am very optimistic indeed that all the stats will fall into line and will be at an absolute minimum one day. That is not a cop out; it is a call out to be determined as a community to be effective in overcoming the blight.

Greg

Well that's a grand opening statement; you think Blacks are the only ones who can understand how Blacks "feel". What if I told you I am racist against only one group: OTTOMANS!!!!

Now do I understand how you feel? K'noath I do, buddy!!

Greg

I am going to answer your question Lumpy. Again. And please stop trying to speak for blacks white boy.

53913.jpg
=KKKokkkonut!!!

Greg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hi, katsteve. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "black American citizens"?

katsteve, when you write about "black American citizens", are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

katsteve, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

2r600gz.jpg

katsteve, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

n5k3kp.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

The vast majority of "Black citizens" that I know and am associated with are normal people with families, responsibilities and s positive outlook on life. And that SAME majority are pro black, not "anti anyone"

They want their children and their children's children to not be catagorized as "suspects", or shot down like a dog in the streets based on "what they look like" or because of the sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity of those who prejudge based on stereotypical beliefs.

It appears to me that you are of the belief that being pro black and aware as well as successful are qualities that are impossible to exist within the same person.

they are NOT being shot like dogs/categorized by what they look like--but for their ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are usually shot in self defense/they are a threat/etc-NOT like a dog

Take a tranquilizer for your hysteria.

While you are engaged in your obsession with searching the internet for as much news about black people as you can find, look up ""PER CAPITA" rates of UNARMED black people shot in the back by law enforcement".

I've been over this before--many times with MUCH evidence--unlike you
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting ANYONE, much less blacks
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
most of the shootings are justified

there are over 30 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
and only 233 blacks fatally shot
do the math if you can
blacks commit more crime per capita---DUH---guess what????...take a guess Mr Genius
cops have to deal with blacks at a higher percentage!!!!! duh

It is likely "Mr. Per Capita", that I read and understand mathematics and numbers far better than you do. SO make up your mind. You use the per capita argument when it is convenient, and then switch to raw numbers.

I understand the application of relative population size as well. Law enforcement agencies do not spend anywhere near the MAJORITY of their time "dealing with just blacks.

Caucasoids represent approximately 62% of the population and looking at raw numbers, they commit more crime but at a lower rate based on the size of their population. Which means that the majority of arrests made for crimes all types equals more contact with police by the white population. But black people are fatally shot while unarmed at a that is over three times that of relative population size. And in far too many of those cases, an arrest could have been made without deadly force, because the suspects were unarmed.

You should think a little bit more before making statements that are completely ignorant.

Police killings of black men in the U.S. and what happened to the officers

n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post.
...you need to get some reading glasses before making statements that are completely ignorant --and buy a dictionary to read
...and unarmed does not mean not a threat---
..and whites are not as stupid/mentally screwed up/etc to not comply
vast
vast/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of very great extent or quantity; immense.
ma·jor·i·ty
məˈjôrədē,məˈjärədē/
noun
  1. 1.
    the greater number.

Forum List

Back