Racist Blacks

You
Yes is the correct answer. But being that you are anti white I can see where you think you are correct.

I'm black, not anti white, and no is the answer. You are a white racist, that's why you say yes.
You are the racist. You say you cant trust what a white person writes. I say yes because you can trust what a white person weites. Wallow in the hatred that you post on a daily basis. I guess it makes you feel superior. In the end miserable little race mongers like you always lose.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" There are many things whites have written about us that have been proven false that you still repeat. So shut your racist pie hole.
There re many things written that are true. Many things that blacks have written aren’t true. You are a racist piece of shit. Your posts prove it, this dialog proves it. You hate white people. Period. You come in here and blame everything wrong in your life on white people. Hey over it. You are fucking pathetic.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" Read all the words then talk.

Just wondering, do you trust white Democrats, written words etc., are they just considered useful dufus tools?

white-guilt-poarer.jpg

Last edited:
Here, I'll get you started..

Racism - Wikipedia
I did not ask you to point to a link on wikipedia about some definition of racism (and bear in mind all those pages on wikipedia are written by white people)

I asked - What is a racist black person ? Just give me you're own definition of what a racist black person is and what he does.

It's a stupid question, I thought you might have picked up on that..

a short version is.. judging a person, group etc. by the color of their skin and not by the content of their character/characters etc.... and you know who I thank for that .. well maybe...

... and answer my OP maybe...
So when black people judge people by the color of the skin and not by character that makes that black person racist ?

Have I got that. Right ?

I don't feel like playing stupid games with you, just get to the point or go away poindexter.
How am I playing games ? Definition of racism is important
How about when you said if you could you’d order the children of white South Africans be gang raped and murdered by blacks in front of their parents?
Like I said, just look in the mirror, you are a heinous racist of the worst kind.

You
I'm black, not anti white, and no is the answer. You are a white racist, that's why you say yes.
You are the racist. You say you cant trust what a white person writes. I say yes because you can trust what a white person weites. Wallow in the hatred that you post on a daily basis. I guess it makes you feel superior. In the end miserable little race mongers like you always lose.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" There are many things whites have written about us that have been proven false that you still repeat. So shut your racist pie hole.
There re many things written that are true. Many things that blacks have written aren’t true. You are a racist piece of shit. Your posts prove it, this dialog proves it. You hate white people. Period. You come in here and blame everything wrong in your life on white people. Hey over it. You are fucking pathetic.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" Read all the words then talk.
I did. I said yes. Are you learning impaired?

No. And you can't trust what every white person writes about blacks. Most of it has been proven inaccurate.

I've done better than you in life. I'm prey sure. And I don't appreciate the claims you make about me just because I refuse to accept the lie pf white supremacy. Fuck that. Whites gave written about us for the past 400 years or so and most of it has been wrong.. Fact. And when we look at our history, the laws and policies made by whites has denied us opportunities as well as lost income are the reason for the problems blacks face today. There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to our community because of continuing white racism that is at the root of behaviors you whites want put on our culture because you are too cowardly to admit that racism causes psychological harm. You don't study these things or the impact thereof. All you do is get online and post up white racist drivel. I have studied these things pretty much since 1983. You don't have to like what I say, but the facts support me, not you.

I did not ask you to point to a link on wikipedia about some definition of racism (and bear in mind all those pages on wikipedia are written by white people)

I asked - What is a racist black person ? Just give me you're own definition of what a racist black person is and what he does.

It's a stupid question, I thought you might have picked up on that..

a short version is.. judging a person, group etc. by the color of their skin and not by the content of their character/characters etc.... and you know who I thank for that .. well maybe...

... and answer my OP maybe...
So when black people judge people by the color of the skin and not by character that makes that black person racist ?

Have I got that. Right ?

I don't feel like playing stupid games with you, just get to the point or go away poindexter.
How am I playing games ? Definition of racism is important
How about when you said if you could you’d order that the children of white South Africans be gang raped and mirdered by blacks in front of their parents?
Like I said, just look in the mirror, you are a heinous racist of the worst kind.

How about you ignoring how South African whites did that to blacks for about 100 or so years? Or in the fact that you supported an alt right lie about events in South Africa, meaning you are a white supremacist.

You

Just wondering, do you trust white Democrats, written words etc., are they just considered useful dufus tools?

View attachment 211866

Why is it that when we speak on white racism the default response here at USMB is to blame democrats for all the racism when no political party has been stated?

Nice to have a visit by a bonafide USMB "Racist Black"..

... and Democrats are the slavery and oppression party, there's just no getting around it. What, 70ish years voting Democrat and guess what .. still oppressed with Democratic Party created and controlled political ghettos. (smell the failure 2 and do the right thing .. accept responsibility )... :laugh:

I don't see any racist blacks here. I see blacks speaking truth to whites and whites getting so butthurt about it, they start crying about why we are talking about race in the race and racism section. Then they call us racists while changing their home made definitions of racism every day and those definitions have nothing to do with the real accepted definition of racism.

So it's like this, I am a democrat. When we blacks talk about slavery your bitch asses weren't there ad we were never slaves is what you tell us. Well the democratic party of today was not there during slavery and the first black president was nominated twice by the democratic party. Republicans can't even get a black person elected as governor. If I ever leave the democratic party, I'll join a third party before I ever become a republican.

mmm .. preferential knowledge..

Rest at ease, I'm not butthurt and I have nothing to be ashamed of on the topic.. If you want to spend your life parasitizing off long past slavery and continuing oppression while giving Democrats a free pass I think it's goofy but it's your life, enjoy.your possible epiphany when you accept the facts of life but .. eh.

The thing is, this problem still exists. But you keep talking about slavery. The facts of life is that todays republican party is the party of racists. You are butthurt, that's why you started a thread about racist blacks when you can't say that anything blacks have said here is racist.

Paul has posted many racist statements in this thread alone. If you don’t agree pretend any time he writes “black” he means “white” and any time he writes “white” he means “black.” then see how he comes across.

If blacks and whites had the same history, meaning they have done the exact same things to each other for 242 years, then you could substitute the words and your argument would have merit. I understand that whts have difficulty in understanding just exactly why blacks might just be a little upset with the things whites KEEP DOING while claiming its all in the past. There are whites who have extreme difficulty understanding how blacks could possibly be angry at what whites have done and cannot understand that because whites declare something over doesn't fix the damage they created. Pauls comments are the reaction to the racism he has faced. This whites such as you fail to understand. So you call him a racist for his justified anger at what has gone on.

This gaslighting by whites here must stop.
Again you are blaming all whites for the history of the bad ones. Yes, racism still exists, it is not the same. Yes, there are black racists, you are a prime example.

I tend to res
You

View attachment 211866

Why is it that when we speak on white racism the default response here at USMB is to blame democrats for all the racism when no political party has been stated?

I'm asking you for YOUR opinion, I'm interested, did you notice that you avoided it?

You

I did. I said yes. Are you learning impaired?

No. And you can't trust what every white person writes about blacks. Most of it has been proven inaccurate.

I've done better than you in life. I'm prey sure. And I don't appreciate the claims you make about me just because I refuse to accept the lie pf white supremacy. Fuck that. Whites gave written about us for the past 400 years or so and most of it has been wrong.. Fact. And when we look at our history, the laws and policies made by whites has denied us opportunities as well as lost income are the reason for the problems blacks face today. There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to our community because of continuing white racism that is at the root of behaviors you whites want put on our culture because you are too cowardly to admit that racism causes psychological harm. You don't study these things or the impact thereof. All you do is get online and post up white racist drivel. I have studied these things pretty much since 1983. You don't have to like what I say, but the facts support me, not you.
I’m pretty sure you haven’t done better in life than me. I’ve looked at history as well. You are the coward, you can’t admit that blacks can be racists. You blame everything on white people. You post racist drivel. You have proven time and time again that you are a scumbag. I couldn’t care less if you appreciate what I say. You sir are a racist. Plain and simple.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

So Blacks American citizens have a monopoly on being HATEFUL? Are you serious?

Hi, katsteve. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "black American citizens"?

katsteve, when you write about "black American citizens", are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

katsteve, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

2r600gz.jpg

katsteve, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

n5k3kp.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

The vast majority of "Black citizens" that I know and am associated with are normal people with families, responsibilities and s positive outlook on life. And that SAME majority are pro black, not "anti anyone"

They want their children and their children's children to not be catagorized as "suspects", or shot down like a dog in the streets based on "what they look like" or because of the sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity of those who prejudge based on stereotypical beliefs.

It appears to me that you are of the belief that being pro black and aware as well as successful are qualities that are impossible to exist within the same person.

they are NOT being shot like dogs/categorized by what they look like--but for their ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are usually shot in self defense/they are a threat/etc-NOT like a dog

Take a tranquilizer for your hysteria.

While you are engaged in your obsession with searching the internet for as much news about black people as you can find, look up ""PER CAPITA" rates of UNARMED black people shot in the back by law enforcement".

I've been over this before--many times with MUCH evidence--unlike you
there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting ANYONE, much less blacks
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
most of the shootings are justified

there are over 30 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
and only 233 blacks fatally shot
do the math if you can
blacks commit more crime per capita---DUH---guess what????...take a guess Mr Genius
cops have to deal with blacks at a higher percentage!!!!! duh

It is likely "Mr. Per Capita", that I read and understand mathematics and numbers far better than you do. SO make up your mind. You use the per capita argument when it is convenient, and then switch to raw numbers.

I understand the application of relative population size as well. Law enforcement agencies do not spend anywhere near the MAJORITY of their time "dealing with just blacks.

Caucasoids represent approximately 62% of the population and looking at raw numbers, they commit more crime but at a lower rate based on the size of their population. Which means that the majority of arrests made for crimes all types equals more contact with police by the white population. But black people are fatally shot while unarmed at a that is over three times that of relative population size. And in far too many of those cases, an arrest could have been made without deadly force, because the suspects were unarmed.

You should think a little bit more before making statements that are completely ignorant.

Police killings of black men in the U.S. and what happened to the officers

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Do you believe white people have show integrity towards black people for the past 300 years ?

Hello, Paul Essien. Please correct me if I am wrong. Though reading your comments here and elsewhere, I get the impression you are one of untold numbers of illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded American citizens upset with our American neighbors who created, funded and then WILLFULLY IGNORED America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

1sh894.jpg

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Paul Essien, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
4k6yk0.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___
Paul Essien, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___

2hx29ls.jpg

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

96db0z.jpg

Video search terms: 'Exposing "PRO BLACK" Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Video search terms: "Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK' American Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

The ONLY people who can possibly ever qualify as racists are WHITE people.

The word “ black racist” makes no sense

Nor do I think racism is about ignorance.

Here is the proof, he will deny, need I say more?

Indeed, Paul is correct, that there is indeed always a political agenda, and that Wikipedia cannot be trusted.

Thanks to NYU, we have an archived page from Wiki that was taken down so Wiki can continue to sugar coat and manipulate reality;

Black supremacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I do see his POV, that folks from different nations should probably be suspicious when trusting the agenda and intellectual rigor of other ethnological-nations. We have a divergent culture in this nation, and it is becoming a problem.

OTH, I absolutely disagree with him on the meaning of words. All words have an absolute definition and apply to everyone, regardless of genetic make-up. The ruling elites would love to use us all to keep us fighting and dividing, hating each other on if language has no objective meaning.

Hi, katsteve. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "black American citizens"?

katsteve, when you write about "black American citizens", are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

katsteve, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

2r600gz.jpg

katsteve, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

n5k3kp.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

___

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

The vast majority of "Black citizens" that I know and am associated with are normal people with families, responsibilities and a positive outlook on life.

And that SAME majority are pro black, but not "anti anyone"

They want their children and their children's children to not be catagorized as "suspects", or shot down like a dog in the streets based on "what they look like" or because of the sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity of those who prejudge based on stereotypical beliefs.

It appears to me that you are of the belief system that being pro black and aware as well as successful are qualities that are impossible to exist within the same person.

It also appears that your intent here is to continue to post as much negative imagery and "creative", but thinly veiled stereotypes about black people as you can.

OR...

___

___

Peace.
___

The vast majority of "Black citizens" that I know and am associated with are normal people with families, responsibilities and a positive outlook on life.

It appears to me that you are of the belief system that being pro black and aware as well as successful are qualities that are impossible to exist within the same person.

It also appears that your intent here is to continue to post as much negative imagery and "creative", but thinly veiled stereotypes about black people as you can.

I could not agree more with your sentiments in the first part of your post. But the latter half is problematic. What is "pro-Black"? Blacks I know are not African-anything and they pretty much want all the benefits of Western Economies and all hail to that. They want their kids to live feely and happily. Good stuff; I love that. There are some, of course, who DO neglect and prey on their own and that is just a fact of life, especially in isolated communities. But the main danger to Blacks isn't WHITE police; it's others of the same colour here and also in America where Black enclaves of a sort have resulted in poverty and neglect. And of course it's not ALL; your observations seem somewhat oversimplified. I know many successful Black people and count some of them as my friends based on the CHARACTER, especially their sense of humour. I am also aware of the challenges. As for stereotypes; you sure you aren't falling into the same trap?

Greg

Feel free to point out where I stereotyped anyone in particular. There are some people who do it regularly though. What does pro black mean? The people that I know personally would interpret it this way:

*To be self reliant and be aware. Support and reinvest in black owned businesses.
* Have a voice in your local PTA.
*Exercise your vote, for what suits your self interests.
Exercise your right to bear arms. Follow the legal process

I did not state what the police are the MAIN danger is to black people. But what I AM stating is that it is a fact that there are far too many examples(per capita) of young unarmed black people being killed by people in uniforms with guns and badges in situations that could have ended differently.

OR...

2r600gz.jpg

n5k3kp.jpg

___

___

Peace.
___

OR...

___

___

Peace.
___

I could not agree more with your sentiments in the first part of your post. But the latter half is problematic. What is "pro-Black"? Blacks I know are not African-anything and they pretty much want all the benefits of Western Economies and all hail to that. They want their kids to live feely and happily. Good stuff; I love that. There are some, of course, who DO neglect and prey on their own and that is just a fact of life, especially in isolated communities. But the main danger to Blacks isn't WHITE police; it's others of the same colour here and also in America where Black enclaves of a sort have resulted in poverty and neglect. And of course it's not ALL; your observations seem somewhat oversimplified. I know many successful Black people and count some of them as my friends based on the CHARACTER, especially their sense of humour. I am also aware of the challenges. As for stereotypes; you sure you aren't falling into the same trap?

Greg

Feel free to point out where I stereotyped anyone in particular. There are some people who do it regularly though. What does pro black mean? The people that I know personally would interpret it this way:

*To be self reliant and be aware. Support and reinvest in black owned businesses.
* Have a voice in your local PTA.
*Exercise your vote, for what suits your self interests.
Exercise your right to bear arms. Follow the legal process

I did not state what the police are the MAIN danger is to black people. But what I AM stating is that it is a fact that there are far too many examples(per capita) of young unarmed black people being killed by people in uniforms with guns and badges in situations that could have ended differently.

Whites.

"stupidity of those who prejudge based on stereotypical beliefs."....police.

there are far too many examples(per capita) of young unarmed black people being killed by people in uniforms with guns and badges in situations that could have ended differently
......................where/when/why??? Examples please.

It is sad whenever ANYONE dies unnecessarily; an Aussie lass was killed by Police in the US not that long ago. Senseless waste, and the cop was BLACK. He made a mistake; pip happens.

Greg

There are some, of course, who DO neglect and prey on their own and that is just a fact of life, especially in isolated communities.

Hello, gtopa1. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my comments, as well as EVIDENCE of HATEFUL PRO BLACK minded Americans SHARED by our seemingly caring RESPONSIBLE fellow citizens producing videos I shared here.

21ct3jn.jpg

gtopa1, Please let's KEEP IT REAL. Are "some" black or American of African descent neglecting to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional and physical well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

gtopa1, focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" • r/mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

James Hawthorne

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Black women are destroying themselves and black men

16k2r75.jpg

Peace.

Whites need the new mindset. Not us.

It's not even a color thing. Anyone who has that perpetually angry/bitter/prejudiced/victim mindset, needs a new mindset. It could apply to any person, actually.

And that's why I say whites need a change in mindset. Because whites continue to be racists and that makes people angry. End white racism instead of thinking you can define others by their reaction to it and a lot of things change.
I bet other black people don't like you very much. Are they racists as well?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
53913.jpg
View attachment 211760

Same as, dude!!!

Greg

29d9udc.jpg

U

It's not even a color thing. Anyone who has that perpetually angry/bitter/prejudiced/victim mindset, needs a new mindset. It could apply to any person, actually.

And that's why I say whites need a change in mindset. Because whites continue to be racists and that makes people angry. End white racism instead of thinking you can define others by their reaction to it and a lot of things change.

If you think all whites are racist, you're just proving my point. First of all, you are judging people by the color of their skin, or as members of a group, not as individuals. That is the exact thing that you don't like people to do to you, correct? So if you don't like being judged by the color of your skin, why do you do that to others? Second of all, it shows that you have that victim mindset, which as I said, is in part due to the powers-that-be who continually evoke that anger, bitterness, and that "us against them" mindset. The powers-that-be purposely promote racial division, because it keeps groups fighting each other, preoccupied, distracted, never looking to who the real enemy is. It's control and manipulation. Divide and conquer. You're being played by the very people who you keep voting for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that white racism doesn't exist. Of course it does. But you are being counterproductive when you believe that ALL whites are racist, and when you fall prey to those who want to keep you down by promoting that negative mindset and perpetuating that neverending cycle.

Since I don't believe all whites are racists and never said that, do not automatically claim that I am saying all whites are anything when I say whites do something. If I am referring to all whites I am capable of placing the word all before whites. Do you understand? I'm tired of you whites here pulling this bullshit. Learn how to read the words written.

Just because whites have meant all blacks when they have said things here doesn't mean I am doing the same thing. Whites have been racists, that's not a judgment, it is a fact. And this judging people as individuals crap doesn't apply to this argument when you have 242 years of whites behaving in this manner. It has not been done by a few individuals but by 10's of millions.

So let me explain to you the difference you don't seem to understand. Whites judge blacks based on falsehoods they created about us. We are talking abut things whites have actually done to us.
You have said all whites are racist. You got caught in your own web of bullshit. Fuck off Jr.

I have never said that.

End all racism is the correct answer. However you are to racist to get that.

Ending white racism will change a lot of things. What you call black racism is the angry reaction we have to what whites do to us. But you are too racist to see that.
As usual you are wrong. Racism is racism no matter the color. You spout off your dumb bullshit and try to act and be superior. You are a self imposed victim.

I am right and you live in denial..

I bet other black people don't like you very much. Are they racists as well?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
53913.jpg
View attachment 211760

Same as, dude!!!

Greg

Not same as.

Forum List

Back