Racist groups vs Free Speech, i've converted...

Fine lets have single payer and take the insurance company profit out of healthcare. Just one stipulation, government can't touch it. Single payer healthcare will be fortified to keep government's corrupt hands out of the till and off limits. I guarantee you government will never agree.

Not class warefare, more of a don't make excuses for the highly successful insurance companies that were the ones that dictate what happens with your insurance. Yes Obamacare upped the regulations in an attempt to up the standards and number of people covered. The law is not free from blame for you losing your plan... but blaming it all on Obama lying is a cheap and dishonest statement.

About your burn it down moment, I'm actually not totally against that, there is a ton of bloat and corruption in our government. I just don't think Trumpnis any different. He just has a different style that is much more offensive. He still lies and is still shady as shit

If the law didn't pass, they would not have had to make changes. I blame the person pulling the trigger, not the gun or the bullet.

The only difference is he lies differently, and is a different form of shady.
i guess you don't remember the clusterfuck that insurance was for decades in the past. The many people that were being taken advantage of by insurance companies, dropped from coverage, not covered when they got their bills, the many millions that were uninsured that would go bankrupt after an accident and those who could get coverage because of their medical conditions. I guess you thought that was all fine and dandy... I'm sorry you were inconvenienced by the effort to make things better. Keep bitching about it and blaming obama for lying. That's probably going to help things

I was fine and dandy, I had my insurance from my company for 15 years, and before that I was with HIP for a year while I was interning. When i was interning I spent $200 a month to make sure I had coverage. (In 1997).

The thing is progressives won't ever admit that some people may get screwed by something. It's all "We're helping EVERYONE" and even if some people get screwed, we deserve it because we studied hard, went to school, followed the rules, and probably had both parents. Oh, and I'm white so its OK if I get fucked over a bit, because I probably deserve it.

I am sick of being told I owe people shit who never earned what I supposedly owe them.
I'm not saying any of those things. I recognize that people got screwed by Obamacare, can you recognize that many people were also helped? I just want fair and honest discussion about it. I'm fine critiquing many aspects of the bill... But dismissing all the good that it did and simply saying that Obama lied, does nothing to progress the conversation. It had some good elements and had had some bad elements, if you can't admit that then you can't have an honest conversation. We should have been working on fixing the problems over the past 5 years, not wasting time posturing with the 'repeal and replace' bullshit.

Some people benefitted, but at my cost. Why should I continue to pay for people's bad decisions? Its the same bullshit with the "Fight for $15". If the best you can do is work at an entry level fast food job and you are not developmentally challenged, then you have made some poor fucking life choices probably and I shouldn't be forced to bail your ass out.

High risk pools subsidized by States that chose to run them could have handled the pre-existing condition crap, but progressives wanted a steaming hunk of shit that locked more people into government control, and paved the way for single payer.
Peoples bad decisions?? That shows right there that you haven't been paying attention to those who have benefitted and how they have benefitted. You focus 100% on the welfare side of things when that is only part of it. Open your eyes man.

If the law didn't pass, they would not have had to make changes. I blame the person pulling the trigger, not the gun or the bullet.

The only difference is he lies differently, and is a different form of shady.
i guess you don't remember the clusterfuck that insurance was for decades in the past. The many people that were being taken advantage of by insurance companies, dropped from coverage, not covered when they got their bills, the many millions that were uninsured that would go bankrupt after an accident and those who could get coverage because of their medical conditions. I guess you thought that was all fine and dandy... I'm sorry you were inconvenienced by the effort to make things better. Keep bitching about it and blaming obama for lying. That's probably going to help things

I was fine and dandy, I had my insurance from my company for 15 years, and before that I was with HIP for a year while I was interning. When i was interning I spent $200 a month to make sure I had coverage. (In 1997).

The thing is progressives won't ever admit that some people may get screwed by something. It's all "We're helping EVERYONE" and even if some people get screwed, we deserve it because we studied hard, went to school, followed the rules, and probably had both parents. Oh, and I'm white so its OK if I get fucked over a bit, because I probably deserve it.

I am sick of being told I owe people shit who never earned what I supposedly owe them.
I'm not saying any of those things. I recognize that people got screwed by Obamacare, can you recognize that many people were also helped? I just want fair and honest discussion about it. I'm fine critiquing many aspects of the bill... But dismissing all the good that it did and simply saying that Obama lied, does nothing to progress the conversation. It had some good elements and had had some bad elements, if you can't admit that then you can't have an honest conversation. We should have been working on fixing the problems over the past 5 years, not wasting time posturing with the 'repeal and replace' bullshit.

Some people benefitted, but at my cost. Why should I continue to pay for people's bad decisions? Its the same bullshit with the "Fight for $15". If the best you can do is work at an entry level fast food job and you are not developmentally challenged, then you have made some poor fucking life choices probably and I shouldn't be forced to bail your ass out.

High risk pools subsidized by States that chose to run them could have handled the pre-existing condition crap, but progressives wanted a steaming hunk of shit that locked more people into government control, and paved the way for single payer.
Peoples bad decisions?? That shows right there that you haven't been paying attention to those who have benefitted and how they have benefitted. You focus 100% on the welfare side of things when that is only part of it. Open your eyes man.

I took care of the pre-existing condition actual hardship cases with the high risk pools that are subsidized. The rest are either people who have shitty jobs for a long time because of shitty decisions, or those who decide they don;t need insurance until they do need it.

Take care of the high risk pool, let everyone else go on their own, and lower costs.

Who the f*ck voted for the Third-World multicultural takeover of our countries?

This is an anti-Democratic monstrosity.
Are you talking about immigration? Who voted for immigration? Are you serious?

Well, when did we vote for all these immigrants to be here?
How do you think YOU got here? We all came from immigrants from a diversity of different countries.

Immigration law has been developed by our elected leaders and rulings have been made by the supreme court. People vote for our leadership who run campaigns based on policy issues. Our leaders write laws and make decisions as representatives of the people. Its called a democratic republic.

So, sorry, but I don't agree with America, it's a killer of cultures.

Multiculturalism, and Integration both are horrendous in this country.
This country is a melting pot of cultures that was founded by "immigrants" you're living in the wrong place to have that warped point of view that you fail miserably at explaining

The Naturalization Act of 1790, the Founding Father's immigration act, specifically said that only freed Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

Heritage is more than just customs, people of a certain heritage also tend to have a certain phenotype.

Why should we erase any of this?
The great thing about a free society is you don't have to erase anything. You can marry a pure blood, have children, and teach them you sacred traditions. That's your prerogative and you can do that. If I see a hot Latina and she rocks my world then I can do the same with her and have radical Italian Latino babies. Lucky me.

So far the only points you've made to justify your views are intellect and phenotype. Are those the main attributes that you are trying to preserve by preventing the mixing of races?

That's the funny thing, I'd deport, or create nationhood for minorities to try, and separate ethnic groups.
So you want the government to decide who our citizens can and can't mate with... You don't see that as a gross violation of liberty and freedom?

You still have not answered the question, this is the 7th time i've asked you. What is it that is so important to preserve by separating ethnic groups, why is it so important to you? You keep giving weak round about answers that do not directly answer the question. Grow a pair and speak up for your cause. You are doing a piss poor job representing your positions.

I don't think if we aim towards a more homogenous society that anti-Miscegenation laws would be needed.

What reasons have you given to why should give up our heritage?

Our heritage is part of our legacy, and the legacy of our forefathers.

It's completely disrespectful to allow our heritage to erode.

You don't get this, because you're a cold blooded Psychopath.
All that importance you put on heritage and legacy of a single race is complete BS, it is in your head, its not real. What's important is how we live our lives in the here and now. If you commit your time to pushing divisive rhetoric and fueling hate then you are wasting your life for no reason. Don't get me wrong my family heritage is extremely important to me. I'm writing a book about my family. My Italian side gets together every Christmas and cooks meals with recipes that have been passed down through generations, every meal we cheers to tradition. The other side of my family traces back to the Columbus crew and includes government officials, hall of fame athletes, and industry leaders that helped build this country. I find it fascinating and I love to research it, celebrate it, and pass OUR heritage, history, and traditions on to future generation of OUR family members. But none of that is dependent on all my ancestors coming from the same country or being the same race. That is a ridiculous statement. My heritage is enriched by the diversity of my ancestors. You hide your racism behind a very weak foundation of justification with this erasing heritage argument. You know your intelligence argument is complete BS because you've ditched it, I was waiting to shut you down if you brought it up again. You were smart not to. The point is, you are not fooling anybody by trying to rationalize your hate. Sounds to me like you have some personal issues you need to work out. I suggest you focus on yourself and stop being so concerned about who others mate with.

You say I hate, yet it's not I who want destroy people's heritages.

You obviously hate racial diversity, and want to destroy it.

That's the only thing I can think of for you supporting the erasing of people's heritages.

You talk about passing down traditions, but seem to forget that eventually they will be watered down in a mixed society to the point of being erased.

The intelligence argument certainly holds a lot of weight.

There is no evidence of equality between race in IQ, or PISA scores.

Are you talking about immigration? Who voted for immigration? Are you serious?

Well, when did we vote for all these immigrants to be here?
How do you think YOU got here? We all came from immigrants from a diversity of different countries.

Immigration law has been developed by our elected leaders and rulings have been made by the supreme court. People vote for our leadership who run campaigns based on policy issues. Our leaders write laws and make decisions as representatives of the people. Its called a democratic republic.

So, sorry, but I don't agree with America, it's a killer of cultures.

Multiculturalism, and Integration both are horrendous in this country.
This country is a melting pot of cultures that was founded by "immigrants" you're living in the wrong place to have that warped point of view that you fail miserably at explaining

The Naturalization Act of 1790, the Founding Father's immigration act, specifically said that only freed Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.
The Native American Homestead Act of 1569 said that any freed White immigrant that invades their land and kills their people are not of good character.

The great thing about a free society is you don't have to erase anything. You can marry a pure blood, have children, and teach them you sacred traditions. That's your prerogative and you can do that. If I see a hot Latina and she rocks my world then I can do the same with her and have radical Italian Latino babies. Lucky me.

So far the only points you've made to justify your views are intellect and phenotype. Are those the main attributes that you are trying to preserve by preventing the mixing of races?

That's the funny thing, I'd deport, or create nationhood for minorities to try, and separate ethnic groups.
So you want the government to decide who our citizens can and can't mate with... You don't see that as a gross violation of liberty and freedom?

You still have not answered the question, this is the 7th time i've asked you. What is it that is so important to preserve by separating ethnic groups, why is it so important to you? You keep giving weak round about answers that do not directly answer the question. Grow a pair and speak up for your cause. You are doing a piss poor job representing your positions.

I don't think if we aim towards a more homogenous society that anti-Miscegenation laws would be needed.

All that importance you put on heritage and legacy of a single race is complete BS, it is in your head, its not real. What's important is how we live our lives in the here and now. If you commit your time to pushing divisive rhetoric and fueling hate then you are wasting your life for no reason. Don't get me wrong my family heritage is extremely important to me. I'm writing a book about my family. My Italian side gets together every Christmas and cooks meals with recipes that have been passed down through generations, every meal we cheers to tradition. The other side of my family traces back to the Columbus crew and includes government officials, hall of fame athletes, and industry leaders that helped build this country. I find it fascinating and I love to research it, celebrate it, and pass OUR heritage, history, and traditions on to future generation of OUR family members. But none of that is dependent on all my ancestors coming from the same country or being the same race. That is a ridiculous statement. My heritage is enriched by the diversity of my ancestors. You hide your racism behind a very weak foundation of justification with this erasing heritage argument. You know your intelligence argument is complete BS because you've ditched it, I was waiting to shut you down if you brought it up again. You were smart not to. The point is, you are not fooling anybody by trying to rationalize your hate. Sounds to me like you have some personal issues you need to work out. I suggest you focus on yourself and stop being so concerned about who others mate with.

That's the only thing I can think of for you supporting the erasing of people's heritages.

You talk about passing down traditions, but seem to forget that eventually they will be watered down in a mixed society to the point of being erased.

Your inteligence aregument is comeplete bullshit. If that was the standard then you would simply match people based on IQ and intellect. Surely you recognize that there are brilliant individuals from every race, so if it is intellect you are trying to preserve then mate all the brightest people together and race is a non-factor.

I know the little backhanded insult you are trying to sneak in there with your argument but it only makes you look like a transparent idiot as your point makes no sense.

Wrong. No matter what Trump had said the Media would have found something wrong with it. There is nothing the guy can do right. Honestly I don't even consider any criticism they spew out as valid, because they have been crying wolf since January.

He did say he doesn't like white power types, and then the media went all too late, not enough, blah blah blah blah blah...
Well thats rather presumptive of you. He gets a lot of shit from the press because he says a ton of false and idiotic things that provoke as he tries and manipulate the messaging... that warrants critique from the press. I think the focus on it is way overblown but if Trump didn't give them the spark then they wouldn't start the fire. I don't think he knows how to act in a way that doesn't cause sparks.

Really think about it. If he came out and laid into the KKK and Nazi's in the same way he does with the media and his opponents, do you really think the media would have anything critical to say about that?? Even if they tried they would look foolish.

Wheres the name calling, why aren't they the "Little KKK" or the "Nitwit Nazi's"? Where are the degrading tweets and consistent attacks putting a big boot of morality up their ass? He definitely has the ability to do that but he didn't. He chose to try and share the blame with the left groups, which i don't think should be ignored, but should have been brought up in a different way. Then he moved on to insult the media and his opponents again.

What we are seeing is not critique, it is outright hatred of the man. The press was an Obama lapdog for 8 years and now all of a sudden they have re-found their calling?

Trump exaggerates, he bloviates, but we all know that already. Unlike "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" his yammering has no impact on my life. Other than drive lefties nuts which vastly improves my life, or at least my attitude.
I'm so sick of hearing the Keep your plan BS... Save that for the dupes please, that proves no point. Obama was constantly attacked by FOX and conservative talk radio and that entire wing of the media. The liberal media did like him and was friendly, but they were also critical. I'm not arguing that Obama didn't have a friendlier media... But Obama knew how to put fires out and talk with dignity and respect. Trump lights everything on fire and picks fights. You can't solely blame the media for engaging in fights with Trump that Trump constantly provokes. Trump has drawn the line and throws two rocks back for every one that the media throws. You can't be allies when both sides are throwing rocks at each other.

It is all part of Trumps game, he has made the media into the enemy. His supporters respond to negative press now by ignoring it and calling it fake news without even listening with an open mind anymore. This all works in Trumps favor. Do you really not see whats going on? Are you that much of a puppet?

That lie actually impacted me, so if you want to stick your head in the sand and ignore it to fit your narrative be my guest.

I would rather have an asshole try to do things I like having done than a smooth talking huckster do things I despise.

And GOOD ON TRUMP for throwing back more rocks. Being nice has never helped conservatives/libertarians in the past, maybe it's time the gloves come off.

The press made themselves they enemy of anyone to the right of Mitt Romney, Trump just called them out on it.
Perhaps you should put some of that anger and blame onto the insurance company that took away your plan and doctor as the executives continued to eat caviar on their yachts.

You can support Trumps rock throwing but then you can't constantly blame the media for their attacks and believe Trump to be a victim. He provokes it and feeds an anti-media environment so he can call fake news when he gets negative press... this works towards his advantage. He is playing you

How did the "Insurance Companies" take away his plan?

My heritage is enriched and unique because of the diversity within it. The strongest elements of tradition and culture from our heritage is what transcends and that is different for every family and person. In the end we all have our own story and history and most importantly we have our own life to lead in whichever way we choose. Stop trying to justify your bias by acting like it is for some fictitious greater good. Your need for legacy and heritage preservation is all ego driven. History is preserved and traditions transcend through generations as each person sees fit. We live in a free society, if you don't like it then go live somewhere else where they have arranged marriages and racial division. Grow a backbone and stop making these weak excuses and meaningless arguments which are obviously a distraction from your core reasons for promoting division.

Well thats rather presumptive of you. He gets a lot of shit from the press because he says a ton of false and idiotic things that provoke as he tries and manipulate the messaging... that warrants critique from the press. I think the focus on it is way overblown but if Trump didn't give them the spark then they wouldn't start the fire. I don't think he knows how to act in a way that doesn't cause sparks.

Really think about it. If he came out and laid into the KKK and Nazi's in the same way he does with the media and his opponents, do you really think the media would have anything critical to say about that?? Even if they tried they would look foolish.

Wheres the name calling, why aren't they the "Little KKK" or the "Nitwit Nazi's"? Where are the degrading tweets and consistent attacks putting a big boot of morality up their ass? He definitely has the ability to do that but he didn't. He chose to try and share the blame with the left groups, which i don't think should be ignored, but should have been brought up in a different way. Then he moved on to insult the media and his opponents again.

What we are seeing is not critique, it is outright hatred of the man. The press was an Obama lapdog for 8 years and now all of a sudden they have re-found their calling?

Trump exaggerates, he bloviates, but we all know that already. Unlike "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" his yammering has no impact on my life. Other than drive lefties nuts which vastly improves my life, or at least my attitude.
I'm so sick of hearing the Keep your plan BS... Save that for the dupes please, that proves no point. Obama was constantly attacked by FOX and conservative talk radio and that entire wing of the media. The liberal media did like him and was friendly, but they were also critical. I'm not arguing that Obama didn't have a friendlier media... But Obama knew how to put fires out and talk with dignity and respect. Trump lights everything on fire and picks fights. You can't solely blame the media for engaging in fights with Trump that Trump constantly provokes. Trump has drawn the line and throws two rocks back for every one that the media throws. You can't be allies when both sides are throwing rocks at each other.

It is all part of Trumps game, he has made the media into the enemy. His supporters respond to negative press now by ignoring it and calling it fake news without even listening with an open mind anymore. This all works in Trumps favor. Do you really not see whats going on? Are you that much of a puppet?

That lie actually impacted me, so if you want to stick your head in the sand and ignore it to fit your narrative be my guest.

I would rather have an asshole try to do things I like having done than a smooth talking huckster do things I despise.

And GOOD ON TRUMP for throwing back more rocks. Being nice has never helped conservatives/libertarians in the past, maybe it's time the gloves come off.

The press made themselves they enemy of anyone to the right of Mitt Romney, Trump just called them out on it.
Perhaps you should put some of that anger and blame onto the insurance company that took away your plan and doctor as the executives continued to eat caviar on their yachts.

You can support Trumps rock throwing but then you can't constantly blame the media for their attacks and believe Trump to be a victim. He provokes it and feeds an anti-media environment so he can call fake news when he gets negative press... this works towards his advantage. He is playing you

How didn't they not?

How didn't they not?

Deflection. Answer the question.

How didn't they not?

It's pretty obvious. Insurance companies own the policies and make the decisions about how they handle their plans, customers and operations

It's been a crazy week and i've engaged in many heated discussions about the events of Charlottesville. I have to admit that i've been greatly conflicted about my anti-racist feelings and my support of free speech. I flirted dangerously close in many discussions to promoting the shutdown of speech for white supremacist groups. I saw them as threats, conveyers of hate speech and given their history which has resulted in millions of deaths I was ok with suppressing their speech and shutting down their causes by whatever means necessary. But, I've had a change of heart.

I think we can be smarter than that and not empower these assholes to strip us of our freedoms. It is a slippery slope once you start suppressing speech. We have legal censorship in a variety of areas which i'm fine with, but shutting down groups from holding rallies, having websites and protesting is only going to lead to bad things. Note that I in no way support any provocation of violence or destruction resulting from rallies or protests. If that happens then shut them down immediately and make arrests.

I would promote fighting these douchebags by ignoring them and minimizing them in a SMART way. Don't lower yourself to fight with them and fuel their cause. Take away their statues and flags that empower them in public forums and show them that our communities outright reject their hateful views. Or construct monuments and statues of civil rights leaders next to the confederate statues and tell the story about how we prevailed and fought agains their hate, and WE WON. Ignore their rallies and don't give them the exposure or attention that they crave. Speak louder and stronger for equality.

I still think that the Presidents comments that minimized the ugliness of the Nazi's and White Supremacists were wildly inappropriate. He tried to spread the blame to the left for the anti-protests and it deluded his message of condemnation that should have been crystal clear in opposition of the hate groups. He should have spread the message in a better way to fight against it. I don't want to relitigate Trumps actions in this OP but I did want to share my change of opinion and open up a discussion about productive ways to move forward that combats the hate and preserves our right of free speech.

Your message only demonstrates how you're short-sighted, biased and a hypocrite.

How didn't they not?

It's pretty obvious. Insurance companies own the policies and make the decisions about how they handle their plans, customers and operations

You're still running son. Answer the question.

It's been a crazy week and i've engaged in many heated discussions about the events of Charlottesville. I have to admit that i've been greatly conflicted about my anti-racist feelings and my support of free speech. I flirted dangerously close in many discussions to promoting the shutdown of speech for white supremacist groups. I saw them as threats, conveyers of hate speech and given their history which has resulted in millions of deaths I was ok with suppressing their speech and shutting down their causes by whatever means necessary. But, I've had a change of heart.

I think we can be smarter than that and not empower these assholes to strip us of our freedoms. It is a slippery slope once you start suppressing speech. We have legal censorship in a variety of areas which i'm fine with, but shutting down groups from holding rallies, having websites and protesting is only going to lead to bad things. Note that I in no way support any provocation of violence or destruction resulting from rallies or protests. If that happens then shut them down immediately and make arrests.

I would promote fighting these douchebags by ignoring them and minimizing them in a SMART way. Don't lower yourself to fight with them and fuel their cause. Take away their statues and flags that empower them in public forums and show them that our communities outright reject their hateful views. Or construct monuments and statues of civil rights leaders next to the confederate statues and tell the story about how we prevailed and fought agains their hate, and WE WON. Ignore their rallies and don't give them the exposure or attention that they crave. Speak louder and stronger for equality.

I still think that the Presidents comments that minimized the ugliness of the Nazi's and White Supremacists were wildly inappropriate. He tried to spread the blame to the left for the anti-protests and it deluded his message of condemnation that should have been crystal clear in opposition of the hate groups. He should have spread the message in a better way to fight against it. I don't want to relitigate Trumps actions in this OP but I did want to share my change of opinion and open up a discussion about productive ways to move forward that combats the hate and preserves our right of free speech.

Your message only demonstrates how you're short-sighted, biased and a hypocrite.
Wow, you make some really interesting points... let me think about that brilliant argument and get back to you with a response in a bit :cuckoo:

How didn't they not?

I just did. Not my problem if you don't get it.

Wow, you make some really interesting points... let me think about that brilliant argument and get back to you with a response in a bit :cuckoo:

What, I'm supposed to explain how you're FUCKED in the head and you'll get it? Here's a clue shithead.

How the FUCK did you conclude white supremacists should be shut down and their rights taken away, but the same doesn't apply to the extreme left, who are FAR more radical & dangerous?

How the FUCK did you associate confederate history with white supremacists today?

How the FUCK did you come to excuse liberals for re-writing destroying history, never mind our Constitution?

How the FUCK did you conclude liberals dictate what monuments exist, what names exist, and what books are available?

How the FUCK are you pathetically blind to critical thought and history, that you can't calculate how the actions you're advocating for impact our world tomorrow?

Liberals WILL NOT dictate our monuments, our Constitution, our thoughts, our words or anything else they're fucked in the head to consider. YOU advocate authoritarian and a destruction of the country herself. This has all been documented beforehand. Read my signature for a great example, and George Orwell documented the same. Turns out he wrote about liberals, quite clearly.

Last edited:
How didn't they not?

I just did. Not my problem if you don't get it.

Oh I get it kid, it was no answer and you are a coward. HOW did the Insurance Companies take away the policies?

What, I'm supposed to explain how you're FUCKED in the head and you'll get it? Here's a clue shithead.

How the FUCK did you conclude white supremacists should be shut down and their rights taken away, but the same doesn't apply to the extreme left, who are FAR more radical & dangerous?

How the FUCK did you associate confederate history with white supremacists today?

How the FUCK did you come to excuse liberals from re-writing destroying history, never mind our Constitution?

How the FUCK did you conclude liberals dictate what monuments exist, what names exist, and what books are available?

How the FUCK are you pathetically blind to critical thought and history, that you can't calculate how the actions you're advocating for impact our world tomorrow?

Liberals WILL NOT dictate our monuments, our Constitution, our thoughts, our words or anything else they're fucked in the head to consider. YOU advocate authoritarian and a destruction of the country herself. This has all been documented beforehand. Read my signature for a great example, and George Orwell documented the same. Turns out he wrote about liberals, quite clearly.
I stopped at your second paragraph when you completely whiffed and mischaracterized what I wrote in my OP. I defended their rights, not advocated to shut them down... you either lie or have shit for brains and obviously lack basic comprehension skills. Learn to read then come back and try again. You're over your head.

How the FUCK did you come to excuse liberals from re-writing destroying history, never mind our Constitution?

I stopped at your second paragraph when you completely whiffed and mischaracterized what I wrote in my OP. I defended their rights, not advocated to shut them down... you either lie or have shit for brains and obviously lack basic comprehension skills. Learn to read then come back and try again. You're over your head.

O

Whooooooops, agreed.........I misread your message. As for what you wrote about Trump, I disagree. It's one-sided. Trump said nothing that was wrong.

Forum List

Back