Racist Trump wants to give more money to BLACK COLLEGES

This is just pure anti-white racism. The HBCUs should not get any special treatment

Trump planning new help for historically black colleges | Daily Mail Online

feb 7 2017 President Donald Trump's administration is looking at ways to ease the regulatory burden on historically black colleges and funnel more money to them through an executive order that is in the early stages of preparation.
The executive order will cement support for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) as a priority of the Republican president who's statements about his predecessor's birth place have been widely interpreted as racist.

The more than 100 facilities in the United States designated as HBCUS, colleges and universities founded before 1964 with the stated purpose of educating African-Americans, have a combined enrollment of some 300,000 students.
If it keeps more blacks OUT of normal colleges go for it!

his racism is so unbelievable I've never seen anything like it before
it's a ''one of a kind'' racism
it has it's own definition
Trump is the least racist and most humble guy you’ll ever meet. That’s what he says
every white person is racist
Then every person is racist. If you believe there is another race that is better than whites name them and then you are a racist. Your turn

Trump is the least racist and most humble guy you’ll ever meet. That’s what he says
every white person is racist
Then every person is racist. If you believe there is another race that is better than whites name them and then you are a racist. Your turn
blah blah --my post are satirical--see post # 24

A couple years ago trump said he supports affirmative action!!! He just doesn't get it. Blacks are mentally inferior and hate all whites and hate america. Why help them?
Blacks are mentally inferior
you must be black then.....because you are one dumb mother fucker.....

Has there ever been a republican in the last 40 years that hasn't been accused of racism and / or sexism? Even poor John McCain and Romney, yes the never Trumpers now adored by the Left, at the time were accused of being racists and sexists.

Forum List

Back