Racist woke mixed-race commercials

TV commercials are picking good looking light skinned Blacks as the American norm. Interesting that they are reflecting the same bias against dark skinned Black people that exists in American Black culture.
Commercials pick good looking whites too

It is cultural bullshit.

Commercials have ALWAYS sought to present the most attractive people, the ideal couples and families, people who exude good health and good taste. In recent years, advertisers have given in to the glutification of the population, and have begun introducing fat people and homely people, since so many of the viewing/target audience fit those descriptions.

But the multi-racial thing is pure propaganda. Multi-racial couples are statistically rare in the GenPop, and multi-racial couples pairing a white man and a black woman are scarce as the proverbial avian dentition. And yet we see them night after night on the telly, as though they were as ubiquitous as Boomers with bad hair.

Clearly, there is propaganda at work here, propaganda and crass pandering to the Leftists who rule the Media and entertainment generally. it fits right in with the candid shots of black lesbian nuclear physicists and architects in medicine commercials.

They make me proud to be an American.
You said it. This mixed race advertising is nothing but Propaganda. They want to confuse young black and white children into thinking Oh we are all the same, not.!!
Shouldn't children be taught that we are all the same?

It is cultural bullshit.

Commercials have ALWAYS sought to present the most attractive people, the ideal couples and families, people who exude good health and good taste. In recent years, advertisers have given in to the glutification of the population, and have begun introducing fat people and homely people, since so many of the viewing/target audience fit those descriptions.

But the multi-racial thing is pure propaganda. Multi-racial couples are statistically rare in the GenPop, and multi-racial couples pairing a white man and a black woman are scarce as the proverbial avian dentition. And yet we see them night after night on the telly, as though they were as ubiquitous as Boomers with bad hair.

Clearly, there is propaganda at work here, propaganda and crass pandering to the Leftists who rule the Media and entertainment generally. it fits right in with the candid shots of black lesbian nuclear physicists and architects in medicine commercials.

You said it. This mixed race advertising is nothing but Propaganda. They want to confuse young black and white children into thinking Oh we are all the same, not.!!
Shouldn't children be taught that we are all the same?
52IQ doesn't believe that.

I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.
This is a lie – it has nothing to do with ‘the left.’

These are private companies and private ad agencies creating commercials intended to sell goods and services – it’s fundamental free market capitalism, nothing more.

The right’s ridiculous obsession with race is pathological.

The right's obsession with race? You have got to be joking. And it absolutely has to do with the left - it's the penance, or payoffs, the wanna-be-woke companies are paying to BLM so they don't get cancelled.

Why does it matter what race the people are in commercials? People find the most stupid reasons to complain.
Really? If they were all white, every commercial, would that be OK?
They aren’t, so why complain?

You asked why does it matter what race the people are in commercials. Answer the question: would it matter if they were all white? Or are you just another Democrat Plantation Overseer who won't admit the truth.
Name calling is not becoming. What truth? If ALL commercial were one race only, there could be cause for concern. But since that isn’t the case, why does it matter? Does this answer get your panties out of a wad?

So you retract your statement that the race of actors in a TV commercial doesn't matter, right?

Considering how hysterical TV commercials make some weak minded fools, how do y'all react to seeing mixed-race families in real life? Do you start screaming about their existence being "pushed down your throats"?
Of course not; I already mentioned I was raised in a mix-raced home. When I see mixed race people in public I assume they're together because they love each other and not that they're there to make themselves look more woke.

We feel that there has been enough mixing. We got a smorgahsboard race as it is right now.

You realize if more people intermixed, there would be so many within 6 degrees of separation, that racism would virtually disappear.
No it wouldn’t because progressives are racist and dole out worth based on skin color. Leftists are the ones pushing racist CRT in schools ,government and in the work place. They don’t want racism to go away they make too much money off of pushing it.

It is cultural bullshit.

The left is the worst at stereotyping. Just watch the content the entertainment industry churns out in print and on TV.

White female lead. Pixie haircut. Built like a man. Bitchy,snarky and unlikeable.

Black female lead. Lesbian with short hair and usually a side shaved head. Built like a man. Angry,snarky and unlikeable.

Hispanic characters. Always have ties to gang members.

White male. Stupid,needs to have women show him what to do. Usually there so the angry women characters have someone to browbeat.

Black male usually either gay,bi or trans. Effeminate.

Rinse repeat.

I have been seeing the same thing. What is the purpose of these mixed race commercials?.Are they trying to subconsconsciously promote mixed race relationships?. I think a lot of Black Americans take offense to these mixed race commercials. Who is pushing these mixed race ads??!! Who are these white ad executives trying to brainwash.??
The only thing racist is whining about mixed-race commercials.

It's advertising. The very idea is to get the maximum number of people to like the commercial, whether it's realistic or not.

They do the metrics across varied audiences, and maximize appeal.

If they found the American buyer loved people in wheelchairs, you would think everybody in the country was handicapped.
It’s simpler than that. They listen to the weirdos on Twitter.

It is cultural bullshit.

It’s corporations pandering to the left since they are currently in power trying to gain favor.

I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.

These are private companies and private ad agencies creating commercials intended to sell goods and services – it’s fundamental free market capitalism, nothing more.

I agree that it is the corporation. But it is them pushing a leftist agenda to gain favor with the left wing currently in power. It is not to sell products.

The right's obsession with race? You have got to be joking. And it absolutely has to do with the left - it's the penance, or payoffs, the wanna-be-woke companies are paying to BLM so they don't get cancelled.
Companies think BLM is more popular than they are. Same with the “woke” fad.

Why does it matter what race the people are in commercials? People find the most stupid reasons to complain.
Really? If they were all white, every commercial, would that be OK?
They aren’t, so why complain?

You asked why does it matter what race the people are in commercials. Answer the question: would it matter if they were all white? Or are you just another Democrat Plantation Overseer who won't admit the truth.
Name calling is not becoming. What truth? If ALL commercial were one race only, there could be cause for concern. But since that isn’t the case, why does it matter? Does this answer get your panties out of a wad?

So you retract your statement that the race of actors in a TV commercial doesn't matter, right?
No I don't. It doesn't matter because all the commercials aren't one race.

Since you chose to ignore the intent of the reply...

Let's see if I can understand your convoluted thought process.

You're angry that there are not more "more African" children on TV.
I tend to think your "anger" is more self serving than honest.

You're clearly incapable of understanding my thought process. In what way did I sound angry about anything at all? I simply pointed out that the left hate black children. They murder them in the womb, they murder them in the streets, and now they've replaced them in a stroke of wokeness. Just one more way they demonstrate that black lives don't matter. The left has repeatedly passed on the opportunity to support actual black politicians but, at least for Co-Presidents, they've yet to choose a black person.
Yes.
You're pissed off that the Black children on TV aren't Black enough to suit your tastes.
Tell us which of these degrees of Blackness suits your sensibilities and we libs will work on it.

1626301854430.png

No I don't. It doesn't matter because all the commercials aren't one race.
But you admit that it would matter if they were all white - so it matters. But you don't understand why or when it matters; you're a phony, woke, liberal.

Race matters anytime decisions are made for reasons other than selling the product. When race is chosen to protect the company or when race is chosen specifically to matter then it matters. When the message is race, then the race matters.

Do the ad agencies pick the top two auditions and make them a couple, regardless of race or sex? When we see two men kissing in a commercial, were they simply the top two candidates as in a California election? When we see a mixed race couple, were they simply the top two candidates? No; they were chosen for a message and the message isn't about the product.

If I'm doing a commercial for Black Radiance makeup products, then choosing a black couple is about the product. If I choose a black couple for a race-agnostic product then I might be targeting that soothing feeling mentioned about black faces for black people - once again, a reasonable choice. But when the message of the race is "look at us; we're not racist and we dare you to make a comment" then, of course, they actually are racist.

You're clearly incapable of understanding my thought process. In what way did I sound angry about anything at all? I simply pointed out that the left hate black children. They murder them in the womb, they murder them in the streets, and now they've replaced them in a stroke of wokeness. Just one more way they demonstrate that black lives don't matter. The left has repeatedly passed on the opportunity to support actual black politicians but, at least for Co-Presidents, they've yet to choose a black person.
Yes.
You're pissed off that the Black children on TV aren't Black enough to suit your tastes.
Tell us which of these degrees of Blackness suits your sensibilities and we libs will work on it.

View attachment 512827

I'm not pissed but blacks should be and some are. The question is, what degree of blackness suits the left because they're demonstrating a real dislike for black people - but that's nothing new for them.

Yes.

View attachment 512827

I'm not pissed but blacks should be and some are. The question is, what degree of blackness suits the left because they're demonstrating a real dislike for black people - but that's nothing new for them.
You spend way too much time agonizing over TV commercials.

Forum List

Back