Racist woke mixed-race commercials

So you retract your statement that the race of actors in a TV commercial doesn't matter, right?
No I don't. It doesn't matter because all the commercials aren't one race.
But you admit that it would matter if they were all white - so it matters. But you don't understand why or when it matters; you're a phony, woke, liberal.

Race matters anytime decisions are made for reasons other than selling the product. When race is chosen to protect the company or when race is chosen specifically to matter then it matters. When the message is race, then the race matters.

Do the ad agencies pick the top two auditions and make them a couple, regardless of race or sex? When we see two men kissing in a commercial, were they simply the top two candidates as in a California election? When we see a mixed race couple, were they simply the top two candidates? No; they were chosen for a message and the message isn't about the product.

If I'm doing a commercial for Black Radiance makeup products, then choosing a black couple is about the product. If I choose a black couple for a race-agnostic product then I might be targeting that soothing feeling mentioned about black faces for black people - once again, a reasonable choice. But when the message of the race is "look at us; we're not racist and we dare you to make a comment" then, of course, they actually are racist.
Quit with your over exaggerations. I am not a phony or any of the other names you throw at people for expressing their opinions. I admit if commercials only have one race, regardless if the race, people would be upset since it would only seem to represent that race. Since commercials show people if all races, it isn’t an issue. Do you think each commercial should show people of every race? You are one of the whiners who look for racist issues where none exist.

Since you chose to ignore the intent of the reply...

Let's see if I can understand your convoluted thought process.

You're angry that there are not more "more African" children on TV.
I tend to think your "anger" is more self serving than honest.

You're clearly incapable of understanding my thought process. In what way did I sound angry about anything at all? I simply pointed out that the left hate black children. They murder them in the womb, they murder them in the streets, and now they've replaced them in a stroke of wokeness. Just one more way they demonstrate that black lives don't matter. The left has repeatedly passed on the opportunity to support actual black politicians but, at least for Co-Presidents, they've yet to choose a black person.
Yes.
You're pissed off that the Black children on TV aren't Black enough to suit your tastes.
Tell us which of these degrees of Blackness suits your sensibilities and we libs will work on it.

View attachment 512827

I'm not pissed but blacks should be and some are. The question is, what degree of blackness suits the left because they're demonstrating a real dislike for black people - but that's nothing new for them.
It appears you're the only ones asking the question.
I mean, Candice Owen is pissed of but, well, you know, a little cream in her coffee, right? So...

But, who knows
Maybe your newfound love for people who are blacker that other people who are not quite as black
Will lead you to a true racial awakening.

I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president. The left don't really like black people at all.

Now all these commercials showing half-black children in mixed-race couples really show just how much the left hates black people and black children. A back child hasn't got a chance in the commercial acting business today; it's all going to half-black children. More racism on the left. Only those blacks with at least a bit of white in them are acceptable.

As they have since LBJ instituted the Great Society, the left continues to show their contempt for black families with these new "woke" commercials. Someone needs to tell the woke that it's OK to be black.
Get some help you sick fuck. Or get a job, you watch too much tv..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm watching all these commercials with mixed race parents - and of course I'm not supposed to even notice that it's so. These commercials are just more examples of racism on the left.

Keep in mind, we have never had a black president; we had a half-black president. We do not have a black vice-president today; we have a half-black vice-president. The left don't really like black people at all.

Now all these commercials showing half-black children in mixed-race couples really show just how much the left hates black people and black children. A back child hasn't got a chance in the commercial acting business today; it's all going to half-black children. More racism on the left. Only those blacks with at least a bit of white in them are acceptable.

As they have since LBJ instituted the Great Society, the left continues to show their contempt for black families with these new "woke" commercials. Someone needs to tell the woke that it's OK to be black.

And the dems are thevr fascist?
Your the one getting upset about mixed marriages.

• Thanks

Get some help you sick fuck. Or get a job, you watch too much tv..
And YOU obsess over America too much instead of cleaning up all the sheep shit in your own country.

Are you really that stupid? You realize that the people in commercials aren't actually married, right? They're actors and actresses pretending to be married. They're chosen for their race in order for racists to deliver their racist message.

Perhaps people who make adverts know they're not just advertising to you. Perhaps they know black and Asian and mixed race people also might want to buy their stuff.

• Thanks

Are you really that stupid? You realize that the people in commercials aren't actually married, right? They're actors and actresses pretending to be married. They're chosen for their race in order for racists to deliver their racist message.

Is that right.
Silly me. I thought they married.

Exactly what is the product they sell involved with racism?

I think it's you who is the rapist. In fact I'm calling you a racist Republican.

• Thanks

They've convinced business to ally themselves with government.

That's the textbook definition of Fascism.

No Mr. miscengnation lover

I'm up for some miscegenation ... anyone else?

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

Perhaps people who make adverts know they're not just advertising to you. Perhaps they know black and Asian and mixed race people also might want to buy their stuff.

Of course they did. Their polls and focus groups told them to target the 15 % with their ads instead of the 85%; it's where companies always spend their advertising dollars.

Have you ever thought it's a simple enough reality that the sum of a racial mix is better than the individual parts.

That's why whites feared miscegenation so much. They knew the results would have dominating appeal.
Who does this appeal to? The façade of approbation is maintained by bullying, brainwashing, and threats.

There are interracial couples. These commercials aren’t racist. There are commercials with white people, black people, etc. why would any of it bother you?

There are interracial couples. These commercials aren’t racist. There are commercials with white people, black people, etc. why would any of it bother you?
Why did commercials that featured Whites as the vast majority bother anybody? Clearly a decision was made to flip that on its head. Why does Hollywood claim each year that, #Oscarstoo white? Why have I read countless articles in the past year or 2 that claimed everything from Opera and classical orchestras, to birdwatching, Yoga, and national park visitors, and classical education are Too White? And Interracial couples are a tiny minority; yet are the majority of couples in Tv commercials in teh US and Europe. Why is that being pushed?

The Nation of Islam strictly forbids mixed marriages, yet the media never points out their racism. Black privilege.

The Nation of Islam strictly forbids mixed marriages, yet the media never points out their racism. Black privilege.
That's because the people in control are only concerned with destroying Whites. They don't care about racism, only what they call, "White Supremacy," now. Maybe you've noticed the shift in terms recently. They do not care how Asains and Blacks get along, or the in-group preferences in the Jewish community--just Whiteness.

Why did commercials that featured Whites as the vast majority bother anybody? Clearly a decision was made to flip that on its head. Why does Hollywood claim each year that, #Oscarstoo white? Why have I read countless articles in the past year or 2 that claimed everything from Opera and classical orchestras, to birdwatching, Yoga, and national park visitors, and classical education are Too White? And Interracial couples are a tiny minority; yet are the majority of couples in Tv commercials in teh US and Europe. Why is that being pushed?
Are you frightened, precious?

That's because the people in control are only concerned with destroying Whites. They don't care about racism, only what they call, "White Supremacy," now. Maybe you've noticed the shift in terms recently. They do not care how Asains and Blacks get along, or the in-group preferences in the Jewish community--just Whiteness.
Do you feel persecuted, precious?

Forum List

Back