Racists At It Again In Alabummer!

mgdl5dblusx3vghvyyiy.jpg

A billboard displaying a message tied to a segregationist "mantra" popular with white supremacists has cropped up outside of Birmingham, Alabama, a city that has seen several racially charged, separatist signs posted in recent years.

AL.com reported Sunday that a billboard reading "Diversity means chasing down the last white person #whitegenocide" was posted on I-59 in St. Clair County.

The news website noted the similarity between the billboard and one posted within Birmingham city limits in June 2013 reading "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white." AL.com reported that both phrases are attributed to the White Genocide Project, a group composed of white supremacists and segregationists.

The "anti-racist is a code for anti-white" phrase is part of a creed known as the "Mantra" that was written by segregationist Robert Whitaker in the mid-2000s, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

TPM
Do you have a problem with Freedom of Speech while at the same time demanding "equal protection"?

Great sign. Some truth to it. I wonder if it was salvaged in Haiti:

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haitiby the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You do realize this was put up by a white supremacist group, right?

LOL.

1) It's an historical fact.
2) Wasn't aware that Wikipedia was a "racist group." Hahahahahahaha.

Ever hear of Idi Amin? He massacred millions of whites as well (and sometimes ate his victims).

85% of all blacks live within majority black areas in this country. Doesn't matter if it is the south or north portion of this country. Look at any racial map of this country and you will find that I am right.

People are happy this way.

Why is that? Think, please.

Why? The same reason that lions hang out with lions and hyenas hang out with hyenas. It's natural!

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haitiby the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]

Sorry, GOP-- Angry Old Racist Men in the south Are Dying Off . :bye1::coffee:

Sorry, GOP-- Angry Old Racist Men in the south Are Dying Off . :bye1::coffee:

Sorry but Adam started out as a single male who ended up populating the earth. After the flood, Noah and his three sons were the only males who ended up populating the earth.

But, in you usual manner, you miss the point and gain nothing with your inane deflection.

What is funny is that Howey is too stupid to realize most blacks hate fags.

Question:

What's wrong with gorillas hanging out with gorillas; chimpanzees hanging out with chimps; and baboons hanging out with baboons? Is it normal or are they being "racist?" Should we gather all primates and force them to live in one, happy, communal society or should we let nature take its course?

mgdl5dblusx3vghvyyiy.jpg

A billboard displaying a message tied to a segregationist "mantra" popular with white supremacists has cropped up outside of Birmingham, Alabama, a city that has seen several racially charged, separatist signs posted in recent years.

AL.com reported Sunday that a billboard reading "Diversity means chasing down the last white person #whitegenocide" was posted on I-59 in St. Clair County.

The news website noted the similarity between the billboard and one posted within Birmingham city limits in June 2013 reading "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white." AL.com reported that both phrases are attributed to the White Genocide Project, a group composed of white supremacists and segregationists.

The "anti-racist is a code for anti-white" phrase is part of a creed known as the "Mantra" that was written by segregationist Robert Whitaker in the mid-2000s, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

TPM

I lived in Birmingham Alabama for 3 years, I never encountered racism from anyone down there but every once in a while you would see a sign like that pop up. Wierd.

mgdl5dblusx3vghvyyiy.jpg

TPM
Do you have a problem with Freedom of Speech while at the same time demanding "equal protection"?

Nobody in this thread has demanded that the sign be taken sign down. We're just ridiculing the racists to demonstrate just how ridiculous they are. And it's fun!

85% of all blacks live within majority black areas in this country. Doesn't matter if it is the south or north portion of this country. Look at any racial map of this country and you will find that I am right.

People are happy this way.

Why is that? Think, please.

Why? The same reason that lions hang out with lions and hyenas hang out with hyenas. It's natural!

Lots of things are natural: rape, murder, pillage, barbarity for example. But God, through the Bible and The Son, attempts to raise man up from his baser instincts and civilize him.

Racism may be natural, but that doesn't make it right.

Forum List

Back