Racists At It Again In Alabummer!

Actually they are separatists, they want to separate the races. And I notice when blacks demand the same you do not go agog about them demanding separate areas.

Link, please.
First YOU provide a link to them being supremacists.

I didn't make the claim, gunny, you did. Show me a black person demanding separation of the races. All I've ever heard of was integration, and how it had to be forced on southern white people...

The sweetest irony being, is that there's buildings and memorials comemorating the Holocaust (an attempted genocide perpetrated in another continent) across your country, yet everyone condemning this sign, which isn't racist by any stretch of the imagination, supports them.

Awww ... Are those mean ole gypsies trying to genocide your worthless hide?

OTOH, its nice to see you admit that white supremacists are slime sucking nazis.
The sign is not from white supremacists it is from White separatists, get your facts straight, then explain why when blacks want separate it is ok but when whites do it is racist?

Link to black people wanting to separate, please.

I thought we'd all figured out by now that black people didn't like that whole "separate but equal" thing cause it didn't actually mean equal. And that it's unconstitutional.
Don't you know it's impolite to give another poster such a harsh internet bitch slap???
Ya cause after all we do not have blacks right on this board demanding separation. We do not have Blacks demanding whites not teach black history, blacks demanding their own dorms segregated from whites, demanding their own libraries on campus and their own study centers. Yup none of that happens at all. You sure did bitch slap me, yes indeed.

Link, please.

Actually they are separatists, they want to separate the races. And I notice when blacks demand the same you do not go agog about them demanding separate areas.

Link, please.

I didn't make the claim, gunny, you did. Show me a black person demanding separation of the races. All I've ever heard of was integration, and how it had to be forced on southern white people...

Integration involves bringing things together. It can be forced and when integration took place, it was forced through legislation. Apparently you don't know the difference between desegration and integration.

Link, please.

You never heard if urban white flight in thee North?

Must shut down opposing voices at all costs.

Not shut them down, but ridicule and mock them as they deserve.

Which is the same thing. Ridicule, mock, marginalize = shut them down.

It's not the same thing. One exposes the message as ignorant, bigotted, fearful persuading others not to take it seriously. The other violates a Constitutional right to free speech.

When the latter is a direct result of the former, they are the same.

You do realize this was put up by a white supremacist group, right?

LOL.

1) It's an historical fact.
2) Wasn't aware that Wikipedia was a "racist group." Hahahahahahaha.

Ever hear of Idi Amin? He massacred millions of whites as well (and sometimes ate his victims).

No, dipshit. I was talking about the billboard. Goddam, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Oh ... don't respond to a Wikipedia article with an inappropriate response. Be clear next time -- dumb-ass!

Intelligent people don't use Wiki as a source.
Well ... liberals don't anyway ... they prefer the Black Panthers newsletter. Got it.

But I'm pretty certain you would reject the truth regardless of the source.

Idi Amin killed black people in the hundreds of thousands, not millions, let alone white. There may have been some whites, but its Uganda. Not many whites have ever lived there.

And read what happened when he expelled a certain minority: economic collapse. Think about that the next time you advocate expelling inmigrants...

Link, please.

Integration involves bringing things together. It can be forced and when integration took place, it was forced through legislation. Apparently you don't know the difference between desegration and integration.

Splitting hairs?

Link, please.

Splitting hairs?

They are quite different. When Brown (1954) was decided, it prohibited segregation by statute. It didn't prevent segregation. As a result, integration began later.

It's not the same thing. One exposes the message as ignorant, bigotted, fearful persuading others not to take it seriously. The other violates a Constitutional right to free speech.

How is the message being silenced? Shame? I don't think that counts as forcing them into silence. Speak out all you want. If you get offended by being called bigot or racist, well, like conservatives say: that's on you.

Link, please.

You never heard if urban white flight in thee North?

Right. White people fleeing, not black.

Link, please.

Splitting hairs?

They are quite different.

Mmmhmmm...

Splitting hairs?

They are quite different.

Mmmhmmm...

Do you think they are the same?

How is the message being silenced? Shame? I don't think that counts as forcing them into silence. Speak out all you want. If you get offended by being called bigot or racist, well, like conservatives say: that's on you.

You don't have the ability to offend me. You can claim racism all day. I can claim the sky is green but we'd both be wrong.

You don't have the ability to offend me. You can claim racism all day. I can claim the sky is green but we'd both be wrong.

Sorry, I should've written "one" instead "you", unless, of course, you think black people, in general, are inferior to white people?

Sorry, I should've written "one" instead "you", unless, of course, you think black people, in general, are inferior to white people?

I wouldn't say inferior. However, if one goes by standards used in education, whites perform on a higher level.

I wouldn't say inferior. However, if one goes by standards used in education, whites perform on a higher level.

So they're not as smart as white people?

LOL.

1) It's an historical fact.
2) Wasn't aware that Wikipedia was a "racist group." Hahahahahahaha.

Ever hear of Idi Amin? He massacred millions of whites as well (and sometimes ate his victims).

No, dipshit. I was talking about the billboard. Goddam, you are one stupid motherfucker.

Oh ... don't respond to a Wikipedia article with an inappropriate response. Be clear next time -- dumb-ass!

Well ... liberals don't anyway ... they prefer the Black Panthers newsletter. Got it.

Idi Amin killed black people in the hundreds of thousands, not millions, let alone white. There may have been some whites, but its Uganda. Not many whites have ever lived there.

And read what happened when he expelled a certain minority: economic collapse. Think about that the next time you advocate expelling inmigrants...

Yes ... he exiled Asians. That makes him a racist (something the bulk of our brainwashed society conveniently chooses to ignore). Only whites can be racists (according to the uninformed, ignorant, or plain stupid walking among us). And yes ... he killed anyone who stood in his way and his dream of a totally black Uganda.

Please quote me "advocating expelling immigrants." What I advocate is keeping illegal immigrants from entering our nation illegally to begin with. Then ... if they are caught breaking our laws then we expel them for breaking our laws. Pretty simple stuff.

Yes ... he exiled Asians. That makes him a racist (something the bulk of our brainwashed society conveniently chooses to ignore). Only whites can be racists (according to the uninformed, ignorant, or plain stupid walking among us). And yes ... he killed anyone who stood in his way and his dream of a totally black Uganda.

Please quote me "advocating expelling immigrants." What I advocate is keeping illegal immigrants from entering our nation illegally to begin with. Then ... if they are caught breaking our laws then we expel them for breaking our laws. Pretty simple stuff.

I didn't say you had advocated for it, but just in case you ever were tempted to...

Please link to reports, polls, studies where anyone claims only white people can be racist. Hell, quote a poster, if you can...

I didn't say you had advocated for it, but just in case you ever were tempted to...

Please link to reports, polls, studies where anyone claims only white people can be racist. Hell, quote a poster, if you can...
Isn't it convenient that you have never seen any of the threads or posts where blacks admitted that they hated whites, that they wanted to separate from whites or where others claimed only whites could be racist.

Forum List

Back