Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course last night I fire up Hulu to watch American dad and in the trending section is a show called "drag kids" and the description said it was a show about pre teens competing in adult drag competitions.

Whoever decided a show about pre teens in drag and the parents that gave the ok for their kids to be on it are just awful people.

I consider all of this nonsense as grooming. It's one thing for an adult to be about this stuff, but when it comes to kids you are absolutely grooming them because they don't know shit about shit and aren't even able to comprehend this kind of stuff. If they do it then it's because they were talked into it. The sooner you push sex on children the more you pervert them. Kids don't even begin to actually understand sex until they are 16 or 17 and even then they still don't really get it.

That's how you groom children for sex though. You introduce it to them when they are young gradually. It's how pedophile groom kids, it usually starts with talking about it or showing pictures. And the kids may feel uncomfortable or afraid but they also can't express that, they hide and on the outside look like they are happy to do it because they are being made to feel grown up or they are doing a good job.

No, why would I be losing my mind? I think it’s hilarious they hate it so much. They can sling shit all day, calling people on the right “homophobes”, “Nazi”, “racist”, but one little word sends them crying and demanding censorship and bans.
When the wanna be’s defend. It huh. Wait until the Muslims get sent out to find all of them.
they are making sure the targets are in plain view once the orders are given.
These mental idiots don’t live in reality.

The left are having a meltdown over being called “groomers” for supporting a pro-transgender agenda being taught to young kids.

View attachment 626780
View attachment 626781

What is your opinion? Is calling someone a “groomer” the same as accusing them of molesting children?

What should we call people that support drag queens reading stories to kids? To teachers talking about their sex lives with young kids?
look, if the left can lie and mischaracterize with "don't say gay" then what is the reaction going to be? to play that game and call them groomers.

don't go dance like a fool and get mad people notice and mock you.

When democrats say lgtbq+ the plus is for pedo.

Democrats are crying on vids about how they can't talk about sex with kindergartens. Sick 🤮

Any American who claims to be a woke/modern Democrat needs to be watched around kids.

The left are having a meltdown over being called “groomers” for supporting a pro-transgender agenda being taught to young kids.

View attachment 626780
View attachment 626781

What is your opinion? Is calling someone a “groomer” the same as accusing them of molesting children?

What should we call people that support drag queens reading stories to kids? To teachers talking about their sex lives with young kids?
Con-servatives have been groomed by the putin/trump cult to accept sexual assault AND war crimes.

No, why would I be losing my mind? I think it’s hilarious they hate it so much. They can sling shit all day, calling people on the right “homophobes”, “Nazi”, “racist”, but one little word sends them crying and demanding censorship and bans.
Grooming is a good word. It describes what the putin/trump cult has done to con-servatives.

Con-servatives have been groomed by the putin/trump cult to accept sexual assault AND war crimes.
you are making less sense than usual and that ain't easy, son.

if they were groomed to accept sexual assault then they'd not care about this bill in the first place.

damn you just make shit up as you go.

look, if the left can lie and mischaracterize with "don't say gay" then what is the reaction going to be? to play that game and call them groomers.

don't go dance like a fool and get mad people notice and mock you.
Parents are pissed.

Parents EVERYWHERE are pissed.

Look here:

LIBS are Groomers---their support of pedo Epstein --with Clinton and Gates in tow along with several other dems pols, their support of pedo supporting SC judge Jackson nominee, hunter the pedo, joe the child sniffer, weiner and his weiner, and so many others, disneys past gay agenda and now child grooming is adding up----

the dems party of pedophiles and their groomers is very accurate.
No it’s not

Yes, anyone with an IQ over 70 knows you idiots have no minds to lose in the first place, demonstrated every day, and you completed your meltdowns in 2020 already. Now you are just a puddle of subversive goo waiting to fry in the midterms.
Well there you go. If we have nothing to lose then we aren’t losing anything. Thanks for supporting my argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back