Rage Against the Machine anti-war rally today!

LOL, I guess we won even though no one can explain what it was exactly that we won.

Yes. Our goal was to punish AQ for 9/11. We did that. Our military destroyed them.

Had we just left after doing that we would have saved 20 years and trillion dollars wasted.

Yes, so that he can more easily overrun former soviet vassal states like ukraine
Why is it our problem? Why should we pay for it? That's the point, this is a European problem, it has nothing to do with us. Europe has more money than Russia, more people, and the same or better levels of technology. There is literally no reason for the US to be involved. Time for the Europeans to do something on their own, they can't simply rely on us forever.

I’m sorry you’re so confused.

I am not the confused one. I agree with that nation building doesn't work and occupying nations isn’t beneficial for anyone other than the MIC...yet you still say I agree with the MSM....which would mean you do as well since we agree on this topic.

All war is horrible.

Fighting some wars is both necessary and just.

Fighting other wars is neither just nor needed.

Obviously, the task is to discern which is which and proceed accordingly.

When — and to the extent — we fail to perform that task, the blame falls on all of us.

Our Constitution seem to recognize the above which is why (generally speaking) the power to declare war and to provide the funding for such war is left to the legislative branch. Full throated and honest discussion and debate ought to be the order of the day.

Why is it our problem? Why should we pay for it? That's the point, this is a European problem, it has nothing to do with us. Europe has more money than Russia, more people, and the same or better levels of technology. There is literally no reason for the US to be involved. Time for the Europeans to do something on their own, they can't simply rely on us forever.
Like it or not America is a world power and europe is coequal with east asia in importance to our economy and national security

Putin has illusions of russia reconstituted as the new Soviet Union or an empire of the Czars

Which makes him a very dangerous man

And watching from a distance is the dictator of communist china who has territorial ambitions of his own

Like it or not America is a world power and europe is coequal with east asia in importance to our economy and national security

Putin has illusions of russia reconstituted as the new Soviet Union or an empire of the Czars

Which makes him a very dangerous man

And watching from a distance is the dictator of communist china who has territorial ambitions of his own
Europe is not a coequal, Europe is a dependent, along with the Ukraine. They couldn't handle Kosovo without us. Time for them to prove themselves on their own or cut them loose.

Europe is not a coequal, Europe is a dependent, along with the Ukraine. They couldn't handle Kosovo without us. Time for them to prove themselves on their own or cut them loose.
What I am saying is that europe snd east asia are coequal in importance to the US

Our modern world is interconnected more than ever before in history

Irrelevant. We lost. What did trillions of dollars, many lost lives and 20 years get us?

The lesson that should be learned is you crush vermin from the get go, and screw 'nation building' among savages. Do that and your wars rarely last over a couple of months. It's also a good idea to draft and send all the 'anti war' types in first, killing two birds with one stone so to speak. They're already so smart no need to train and equip them, they know all about how to handle savages, by holding hands with them and singing hippie songs and smoking pot, right?

What I am saying is that europe snd east asia are coequal in importance to the US

Our modern world is interconnected more than ever before in history

Europe is a huge market for us, so is Asia, and they do have useful research institutions as well. They are very important, as is South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and India.

Trade with Europe is higher than with Red China; India is growing and will be bigger than Red China in a decade or two. Trade with Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea is already larger than with Red China. Canada and Mexico will remain the top two. We don't need Red China at all.

Last edited:
Europe is a huge market for us, so is Asia, and they do have useful research institutions as well. They are very important, as is South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and India.

Trade with Europe is higher than with Red China; India is growing and will be bigger than Red China in a decade or two. Trade with Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea is already larger than with Red China. Canada and Mexico will remain the top two. We don't need Red China at all.
Our survival depends on NOT trading with china as long as its a communist dictatorship

Forum List

Back