Raise Your Hand If You Support Death!

I support the obliteration of conservatives.

Amazing how frequently you inadvertently verify the premise of my threads.

As I said, Democrats, Liberals, Communists, Islamists all endorse the death of their opponents.

No debate of issues......slaughter, and death.

Don't ever change.

As I said, Democrats, Liberals, Communists, Islamists all endorse the death of their opponents.

Don't ever change.
Trust me I won't as I have lived through the conservative suffering times and the demos good times. I know who is correct and who isn't.

Don't ever change.
Trust me I won't as I have lived through the conservative suffering times and the demos good times. I know who is correct and who isn't.

Be honest for once.....we both know that you haven't the ability to change: for the weak-minded, indoctrination is indelible.

17. Time to review the spider-web with links between the various forces of death.

a. The French Revolution, eschewing religion and morality, became the first government to use terror and slaughter as policy. It became the model for every regime that butchered its own citizenry.

b. Stalin and Mao became the poster children for the theme of murder and oppression.

c. The Democrat Party, mirroring the aims of Stalin’s Communists, has- up to now- only been able to slaughter millions of unborn citizens. “Planned Parenthood Celebrates Killing 7.6 Million Babies in Abortions” https://www.lifenews.com/2018/01/04/planned-parenthood-celebrates-killing-7-6-million-babies-in-abortions/

….but have added the innovation of harvesting the organs of the murdered. Who knows where they will venture once strong enough…after all, they have put citizens in concentration camps already…
...120,000 in ten concentration camps.

d. And, sensing some…..affinity…alliance....with the 7th century savages who cut the heads off other human beings, the Democrat Party has extended both a welcome to them here in the US, but has been the greatest funder of Iran and its nuclear program.

e. Nowhere has the theme of the above groups been more publicly revealed than the recent article in their voice, the NYTimes:

“On Monday, The New York Times printed an op-ed from Clemson philosophy professor Todd May. Its cheery, holiday-themed title: “Would Human Extinction Be a Tragedy?
They look forward to it!!

Any surprise that both Democrats, Hussein and Hillary, were mentored by Alinsky, who dedicated his book to the Devil…..?

1.What is the endgame most closely associated with the victory of any of these: Liberals, Democrats, Islamists, communists?

This:
The single most repeated theme in all of the above is death

2.As with their predecessors, the Bolsheviks…….the Democrat Party stands for the very same things that the Communist Party did…..and simply shrugs when the 100 million slaughtered by their earlier iteration is brought up.

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

And even more death is associated with the modern Democrat Party: abortion, and every permutation and combination of nihilism.
And the group shielded and supported by the Democrats, and their most recent President, Islamists, is daily reported as slaughterers of the innocent.

3.Compare this with the basis on which this nation was created:

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator."

4.No wonder the Left hates this nation….it stands for the obliteration of America, the nation and the concept.

Antifa 'No Trump, No Wall, No USA at all '

A reformed member of the radicals testifies to this:

We “saw insidious oppression and exploitation in all social relationships, stifling our ability to relate to others or ourselves without cynicism. Activists anxiously pore over interactions, looking for ways in which the mundane conceals domination. To see every interaction as containing hidden violence is to become a permanent victim, because if all you are is a nail, everything looks like a hammer.

any action or statement can be shown with sufficient effort to hide privilege, a microaggression, or unconscious bias.Sad Radicals - Quillette

…when not given what they demand, not feted, these government school grads-raised on the ‘self-esteem regimen,’ often move from Leftist indoctrination on to anarchism, violence, Antifa.
These are not Republican voters, and we've seen the pattern for decades:
KKK.....SDS....The Weathermen.....Antifa

And once you believe the hype…..one can accept silencing, marginalization, and even violence against those ‘deplorables.’

And not debate.........DEATH.

What a ridiculous screed

Any idea what you are babbling about?

Try to keep one thought in your mind

As indicated....nay, proven....in this thread, all of these groups, Communists, Liberals, Democrats, Islamofascists, are all united in the desire to kill any who oppose them.

Dialogue, debated, changing minds via logic, experience, and values, are out of the question: kill the opponent is plan A.

Perhaps you have seen post #48, by one of their acolytes:

"If only I had you in my +"

Here we see the evidence of a Liberal, a Democrat, with the very same views as Stalin.

The Katyn Forest Massacre
Even though the Poles were allies of Stalin's against Germany, when he had the chance to catch them in the Katyn Forest in April of 1943, the mass graves of thousands of shot, bayoneted, and asphyxiated Polish officers were uncovered in the Katyn pine forest near Smolensk, Russia.

Stalin assumed that these would resist his post-war communist empire....so he had 22,000 slaughtered.

And FDR administration? "No big deal." In fact, the US Office of War Information broadcast exactly what Stalin wanted them to.

BTW....in 1990, the Soviets finally admitted that the Katyn Massacre was a Soviet Crime.

What is the common denominator here?

a. State Senator Obama supported the death of the unborn

b. President Obama made it possible for Nikolas Cruz to obtain the weapons that caused the death of 17 innocent and defenseless individuals in the Parkland High School shooting

c. President Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, whose motto is 'Death to America.'

I contend that 'Obama' and 'death' are synonyms.

b. President Obama made it possible for Nikolas Cruz to obtain the weapons that caused the death of 17 innocent and defenseless individuals in the Parkland High School shooting

c. President Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, whose motto is 'Death to America.'

The common denominator here is conservative simplicist thinking.

a. Yes, President Barack Hussein Obama supports a Pro-Choice position. Being Pro-Choice doesn't mean death, unless your a idiot conservative.

b. Conservatives with the nra own mass gun violence in America and the Parkland Student will keep hammering that home.

c. President Barack Hussein Obama greatly slowed Irans march to Nuclear capability with the agreement they signed. Iran is still living to that agreement and it represents the only thing slowing them down. The world's worst state sponser of terrorism is either Russia, North Korea or Saudi Arabia and trump bends to their wishes.

a. Yes, President Barack Hussein Obama supports a Pro-Choice position. Being Pro-Choice doesn't mean death, unless your a idiot conservative.

b. Conservatives with the nra own mass gun violence in America and the Parkland Student will keep hammering that home.

c. President Barack Hussein Obama greatly slowed Irans march to Nuclear capability with the agreement they signed. Iran is still living to that agreement and it represents the only thing slowing them down. The world's worst state sponser of terrorism is either Russia, North Korea or Saudi Arabia and trump bends to their wishes.

"a. Yes, President Barack Hussein Obama supports a Pro-Choice position. Being Pro-Choice doesn't mean death, unless your a idiot conservative."

1. He supported leaving a child, born of a botched abortion attempt, to die.

2. n·fan·ti·cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

3. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com

FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch

a. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

4. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

5. Now, lest anyone believe that there is a nuanced explanation that would be acceptable to normal people....consider the fact that President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Not-A-Fan-Of-Peter-Singer/657290

a. "Singer once wrote, "because people are human does not mean that their lives are more valuable than animals." He not only advocates abortion but also killing disabled babies up to 28 days after they are born. In his book "Practical Ethics," he wrote, "When the death of a disabled infant will lead to the birth of another infant with better prospects of a happy life, the total amount of happiness will be greater if the disabled infant is killed.... Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Often, it is not wrong at all."
Peter Singer, "Practical Ethics," Cambridge University Press, 1979, p. 191.

So...did Obama have a cavalier attitude about killing infants?
Would you appoint anyone who advises killing infants?....Obama did.
Was Gingrich correct?
Seems indisputable.

http://www.jillstanek.com/2008/02/l...on-illinois-born-alive-infant-protection-act/

Pay special attention to the vid @ :50

"...if a baby is born alive after a late term abortion, we can throw it away...Barack Obama approved that..."

2:01

2:40

3:55

5:28

Did you understand that, blotto?????

"b. Conservatives with the nra own mass gun violence in America and the Parkland Student will keep hammering that home."

. In typical misguided Liberal logic, rather than address the behavior problem of minority youth, the Obamunists decided to simply pretend it doesn’t exist….and insist that normal folks also play along.

The Left conspired to hide the out-of-proportion disruption of public schools by minority students.

The Obama administration threatened any school that disciplined black and Hispanic students beyond the rate of white and Asian kids, with DoJ racial charges.

The Obamunists bribed police, with grants to their departments, to overlook charges that should have been brought against minority youth.

This resulted in Nikolas Cruz being able to pass a background check, and purchase weapons used to kill 17 innocents.

It was almost as though Obama walked Cruz into the gun store, and said ‘see that this young man gets whatever he needs…..’

And, as is everything I post…..it’s a fact.

Did you understand that, blotto????

"a. Yes, President Barack Hussein Obama supports a Pro-Choice position. Being Pro-Choice doesn't mean death, unless your a idiot conservative."

Noun:

3. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com

a. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."

4. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

5. Now, lest anyone believe that there is a nuanced explanation that would be acceptable to normal people....consider the fact that President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience

a. "Singer once wrote, "because people are human does not mean that their lives are more valuable than animals." He not only advocates abortion but also killing disabled babies up to 28 days after they are born. In his book "Practical Ethics," he wrote, "When the death of a disabled infant will lead to the birth of another infant with better prospects of a happy life, the total amount of happiness will be greater if the disabled infant is killed.... Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Often, it is not wrong at all."

Was Gingrich correct?
Seems indisputable.

http://www.jillstanek.com/2008/02/l...on-illinois-born-alive-infant-protection-act/

"...if a baby is born alive after a late term abortion, we can throw it away...Barack Obama approved that..."

I understand that the fact check article that you provided doesn't support your misstatement of President Barack Hussein Obama's position.

Why is that?

"President Barack Hussein Obama greatly slowed Irans march to Nuclear capability with the agreement they signed. Iran is still living to that agreement and it represents the only thing slowing them down. The world's worst state sponser (sic) of terrorism is either Russia, North Korea or Saudi Arabia and trump bends to their wishes."

1. "US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'
Annual State Department report admonishes Tehran for assisting 'terrorists' as attacks down for second year in a row."
US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'

2. "Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

Did you understand that, blotto??????

nd, as is everything I post…..it’s a fact.

"b. Conservatives with the nra own mass gun violence in America and the Parkland Student will keep hammering that home."

. In typical misguided Liberal logic, rather than address the behavior problem of minority youth, the Obamunists decided to simply pretend it doesn’t exist….and insist that normal folks also play along.

The Left conspired to hide the out-of-proportion disruption of public schools by minority students.

The Obama administration threatened any school that disciplined black and Hispanic students beyond the rate of white and Asian kids, with DoJ racial charges.

The Obamunists bribed police, with grants to their departments, to overlook charges that should have been brought against minority youth.

This resulted in Nikolas Cruz being able to pass a background check, and purchase weapons used to kill 17 innocents.

It was almost as though Obama walked Cruz into the gun store, and said ‘see that this young man gets whatever he needs…..’

It's fact only in trumpworld, every else its a lie.

Noun:

Was Gingrich correct?
Seems indisputable.

I understand that the fact check article that you provided doesn't support your misstatement of President Barack Hussein Obama's position.

Why is that?

"We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."

I caught you in a lie, huh?

nd, as is everything I post…..it’s a fact.

It's fact only in trumpworld, every else its a lie.
I

It's a fact.....just as this is: you are a low-life lying Liberal.

Noun:

Was Gingrich correct?
Seems indisputable.

Why is that?

"We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."

The only lie here is from your selective picking of your evidence.

From Politifact (article that you sourced).

"Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion.

Noun:

Was Gingrich correct?
Seems indisputable.

Why is that?

"We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session.

According to Politifact, an independent fact-checking organization that looked into similar claims made by former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum on the campaign trail, Obama voiced his opposition to the new legislation as a state senator because it would have given legal status to fetuses and would thus have been struck down by the courts, and because Illinois already had laws to ensure infants who survived abortions would be given medical attention.

FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation. However, by opposing the bill, Obama was not voting to legalize infanticide (as Gingrich said) or to prevent doctors from giving infants medical attention.
"

Not according to the Politifact article that YOU cited.

Last edited:

Noun:

Was Gingrich correct?
Seems indisputable.

Why is that?

The only lie here is from your selective picking of your evidence.

From Politifact (article that you sourced).

"Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion.

Noun:

Was Gingrich correct?
Seems indisputable.

Why is that?

"We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session.

According to Politifact, an independent fact-checking organization that looked into similar claims made by former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum on the campaign trail, Obama voiced his opposition to the new legislation as a state senator because it would have given legal status to fetuses and would thus have been struck down by the courts, and because Illinois already had laws to ensure infants who survived abortions would be given medical attention.

FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation. However, by opposing the bill, Obama was not voting to legalize infanticide (as Gingrich said) or to prevent doctors from giving infants medical attention.
"

Not according to the Politifact article that YOU cited.

So sorry, blotto.....

You've had your three strikes....and you know what that means.
Another notch on my belt.

While it is certainly true that Hussein was the "Food Stamp President," it is true that he deserves a special title in this thread.......

Hussein Obama, the Death President.

"The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killing suspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

The creation of the Disposition Matrix database is part of an effort embraced by White House counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan to codify the targeted killing policies developed by President Barack Obama.

The database's existence was revealed in a three-part series published by The Washington Post newspaper. It noted that as of their publication, the number of civilian and militant casualties resulting from U.S. drone strikes would soon exceed the number of people killed in the September 11 attacks.

Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik has stated that 336 U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan claimed over 2,300 victims, 80% of whom were innocent civilians."
Disposition Matrix - Wikipedia

"President Barack Hussein Obama greatly slowed Irans march to Nuclear capability with the agreement they signed. Iran is still living to that agreement and it represents the only thing slowing them down. The world's worst state sponser (sic) of terrorism is either Russia, North Korea or Saudi Arabia and trump bends to their wishes."

1. "US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'
Annual State Department report admonishes Tehran for assisting 'terrorists' as attacks down for second year in a row."
US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'

2. "Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

Did you understand that, blotto??????

The only thing that you have is an inflated sense of your "facts" and an opinion piece.

The facts show... Iran nuclear deal: Key details

Enjoy

Forum List

Back