Raise Your Hand If You Support Death!

1.What is the endgame most closely associated with the victory of any of these: Liberals, Democrats, Islamists, communists?

This:
The single most repeated theme in all of the above is death

2.As with their predecessors, the Bolsheviks…….the Democrat Party stands for the very same things that the Communist Party did…..and simply shrugs when the 100 million slaughtered by their earlier iteration is brought up.

"Sure it wasn't 100 billion?"
FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

And even more death is associated with the modern Democrat Party: abortion, and every permutation and combination of nihilism.
And the group shielded and supported by the Democrats, and their most recent President, Islamists, is daily reported as slaughterers of the innocent.

3.Compare this with the basis on which this nation was created:

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator."

4.No wonder the Left hates this nation….it stands for the obliteration of America, the nation and the concept.

Antifa 'No Trump, No Wall, No USA at all '

A reformed member of the radicals testifies to this:

We “saw insidious oppression and exploitation in all social relationships, stifling our ability to relate to others or ourselves without cynicism. Activists anxiously pore over interactions, looking for ways in which the mundane conceals domination. To see every interaction as containing hidden violence is to become a permanent victim, because if all you are is a nail, everything looks like a hammer.

any action or statement can be shown with sufficient effort to hide privilege, a microaggression, or unconscious bias.Sad Radicals - Quillette

…when not given what they demand, not feted, these government school grads-raised on the ‘self-esteem regimen,’ often move from Leftist indoctrination on to anarchism, violence, Antifa.
These are not Republican voters, and we've seen the pattern for decades:
KKK.....SDS....The Weathermen.....Antifa

And once you believe the hype…..one can accept silencing, marginalization, and even violence against those ‘deplorables.’

And not debate.........DEATH.

^ :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey, flaggy......I like the Virginia signature......I have family in Virginia.

Now....that motto...Sic Semper Tyrannis.....John Wilkes Booth's cry when he brought death to the first Republican President.....
...the theme of this thread.

Did you know that Booth was a Democrat....as were most presidential assassins.

And now republicans celebrate Booth’s flag and attack Lincoln. But I’m glad you’re posting here instead of harming yourself or others. You and those you support for office would do well to remember that motto, btw.

How simple it is to get you to retreat to lies.

"And now republicans celebrate Booth’s flag and attack Lincoln."

Let's check.

Here is a specific case: in order to hide the truth, that the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, there is a full-court press (no pun intended) to deny the authenticity of this campaign pin:

Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-1.35.09-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-24-at-1.34.58-PM.png

sk Trump. He’s the one venturing into record deficits during a time when our economy doesn't need it.

Trump's defense on that charge would be that he sought spending cuts from Ryan and McConnell and got NONE from the post 1998 GOP, which is not "fiscally conservative" if you haven't already noticed...

But, yeah, we, the American people, have nobody in the Congress who values American solvency over kleptocracy, nobody....

1.What is the endgame most closely associated with the victory of any of these: Liberals, Democrats, Islamists, communists?

This:

2.As with their predecessors, the Bolsheviks…….the Democrat Party stands for the very same things that the Communist Party did…..and simply shrugs when the 100 million slaughtered by their earlier iteration is brought up.

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

And even more death is associated with the modern Democrat Party: abortion, and every permutation and combination of nihilism.
And the group shielded and supported by the Democrats, and their most recent President, Islamists, is daily reported as slaughterers of the innocent.

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator."

4.No wonder the Left hates this nation….it stands for the obliteration of America, the nation and the concept.

We “saw insidious oppression and exploitation in all social relationships, stifling our ability to relate to others or ourselves without cynicism. Activists anxiously pore over interactions, looking for ways in which the mundane conceals domination. To see every interaction as containing hidden violence is to become a permanent victim, because if all you are is a nail, everything looks like a hammer.

any action or statement can be shown with sufficient effort to hide privilege, a microaggression, or unconscious bias.Sad Radicals - Quillette

…when not given what they demand, not feted, these government school grads-raised on the ‘self-esteem regimen,’ often move from Leftist indoctrination on to anarchism, violence, Antifa.

And once you believe the hype…..one can accept silencing, marginalization, and even violence against those ‘deplorables.’

Technically, death is not subject to negotiation, only the circumstances.

And that is related to the post you've linked, in what way?

This:

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

Now....that motto...Sic Semper Tyrannis.....John Wilkes Booth's cry when he brought death to the first Republican President.....

And now republicans celebrate Booth’s flag and attack Lincoln. But I’m glad you’re posting here instead of harming yourself or others. You and those you support for office would do well to remember that motto, btw.

Let's check.

Here is a specific case: in order to hide the truth, that the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, there is a full-court press (no pun intended) to deny the authenticity of this campaign pin:

I was 4 when Clinton was elected, little retard. Today I see Confederate rags at Trump rallies and alt-right/Nazi marches. I see republicans waving the Confederate rag and defending their statues. I see republicans attacking Lincoln as a tyrant. Not Democrats. You have never chastised your party for it, so I must assume you also support the confederacy. Your argument is laughable, same as your OP.

This:

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

I just replied to your post. Did not link anything.

This:

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

Let's check.

I was 4 when Clinton was elected, little retard. Today I see Confederate rags at Trump rallies and alt-right/Nazi marches. I see republicans waving the Confederate rag and defending their statues. I see republicans attacking Lincoln as a tyrant. Not Democrats. You have never chastised your party for it, so I must assume you also support the confederacy. Your argument is laughable, same as your OP.

I get it....you were four, the same as your IQ

But Clinton has been the face of the Democrat Party for decades.

"Watch Bill Clinton Speak at Four Decades of Democratic Conventions"
Watch Bill Clinton Speak at Four Decades of Conventions

Let's not forget that I gave you the opportunity to find any errors in my posts.....and you punted.

This:

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

No, you didn't.

You simply posted an extraneous comment.

Let's check.

Let's not forget that I gave you the opportunity to find any errors in my posts.....and you punted.
I immediately pointed out I have no “endgame” of “death,” little retard. :itsok:

Let's check.

I immediately pointed out I have no “endgame” of “death,” little retard. :itsok:

I didn't specify a nobody like you in the OP.....I wrote this:

This:

Truth be told, you don't know what you stand for, you simply vote as you're ordered to.

This:

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

No, you didn't.

Actually it is obvious...to most people.

7.Although Liberalism/Progressivism/the Democrat Party are all fueled by a hated of religion…..Leftism is effectively a religion.

And, this may explain it’s affinity to the savage blood cult of Islamofascism

This retrospective from a former anarchist:

Commentators have accurately noted how social justice seems to take the form of a religion. This captures the meaning and fulfilment I found in protests and occupations. It also captures how, outside of these harrowing festivals, everyday life in radical communities is mundane but pious.

As a radical activist, much of my time was devoted to proselytizing. Non-anarchists were like pagans to be converted through zines and wheatpasted posters rather than by Bible and baptism. When non-radicals listened to my assertions that nazis deserved death, that all life had devolved into spectacle, and that monogamy was a capitalist social construct, they were probably bewildered instead of enticed.

Instead of developing a relationship to God and a recognition of one’s own imperfection, we wanted our non-anarchist families and friends to develop their “analysis” and recognize their complicity in the evil of capitalism.” Sad Radicals - Quillette

Every iteration of Leftism...Liberalism/Progressivism/the Democrat Party, Islamofascism
...seeks a reason to put its opponents to death.

Let's check.

This:

Truth be told, you don't know what you stand for, you simply vote as you're ordered to.
Go do a poll of liberals and ask them if they have an “endgame” of “death.” Let me know what the results are, little retard. Good luck.

This:

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

No, you didn't.

Actually it is obvious...to most people.

1. You linked it to one of my posts

2. It had nothing to do with that post.

3. I asked you to explain the connection....you couldn't

4. Now you're tap-dancing.

Let's check.

This:

Go do a poll of liberals and ask them if they have an “endgame” of “death.” Let me know what the results are, little retard. Good luck.

Done already....it's called the ballot box.

Vote Democrat, and you support.....whether you understand them or not.....their agenda.

....abortion, end of America via open borders, shielding Islamofascists, guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, etc.

This:

Vote Democrat, and you support.....whether you understand them or not.....their agenda.

....abortion, end of America via open borders, shielding Islamofascists, guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, etc.
No a “ballot box” is not a poll about having a “death endgame.” How stupid are you, little retard? Go post a poll, and we’ll see how many Democrats have “death” as an (lol I’m laughing as I post this retarded nonsense) “endgame” :lmao:

"SUSAN COLLINS REVEALS AN INCIDENT THAT ‘REALLY SCARED’ HER DURING KAVANAUGH CONFIRMATION CONTROVERSY

Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins revealed the details of an early October incident that prompted Capitol Police to assign her protection during Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation process, in an interview with the Washington Examiner published Thursday.

“I’d worked late til 9:30 p.m., and there was a man who had been waiting for me at my townhouse in the rain in the dark for hours,” Collins told the Examiner. “And that, I will tell you, really scared me.”

Susan Collins Reveals An Incident That ‘Really Scared’ Her During Kavanaugh Confirmation Controversy

There was one night I was working very late on the Kavanaugh nomination, I drove myself home at 9:30 at night, couldn’t find a parking space, had to park a block away, and there was a man who had been waiting there for me in the pouring rain and dark. I look around the streets, there is nobody else out, and he follows me to my house, starts screaming at me, shines a flashlight in my eyes. Turns on a camcorder, and it was frightening.”
Collins Breaks Silence On Being Targeted During Kavanaugh Chaos

This:

No a “ballot box” is not a poll about having a “death endgame.” How stupid are you, little retard? Go post a poll, and we’ll see how many Democrats have “death” as an (lol I’m laughing as I post this retarded nonsense) “endgame” :lmao:

This:

FDR Admiration Society
FDR Admiration Society

Okay...

Just how did this document treat African-Americans men and their rights endowed by their creator?

This:

A ballot box has nothing to do with Democrats having a nefarious “endgame” of “death,” little retard. Spazzing out and listing your crippling fears like a tourette’s patient doesn’t either. If you make a poll and Democrats say their endgame goal is death- :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lol I can’t anymore. The thread and the retard who posted it are too mind numbingly stupid :laugh:

Forum List

Back