Raising A Society of Fascists

Free speech is not the same as consequence-free speech :rolleyes: Worthless racists have to follow the same code of conduct as anyone else.

A code of conduct that controls what you can say is a violation of the First Amendment, moron.

You bootlicking fascist libturds just can't stand the First Amendment, can you?

We sure do support the First Amendment, the greatest argument against anarchists and other fringe members of society is to let them speak, thus you must be allowed to speak, write and emote.

You and you ilk were a fringe element of society only about 30 years ago.

30 years ago? In 1985 I was a supervisor in a county LE Agency, Married, the father of two sons, I was coaching Little League Baseball, and CYO Basketball, I served on one committee at the boys school; we had a cat, a 3 + 2 home on a court with a basketball hoop and my wife had a van and I had an old Ford PU. Fringe, I think not.

How does any of that make you "not a fringe?"

Hmmm. Define fringe. Need help, read all of your prior posts.

A code of conduct that controls what you can say is a violation of the First Amendment, moron.

We sure do support the First Amendment, the greatest argument against anarchists and other fringe members of society is to let them speak, thus you must be allowed to speak, write and emote.

30 years ago? In 1985 I was a supervisor in a county LE Agency, Married, the father of two sons, I was coaching Little League Baseball, and CYO Basketball, I served on one committee at the boys school; we had a cat, a 3 + 2 home on a court with a basketball hoop and my wife had a van and I had an old Ford PU. Fringe, I think not.

The term "fringe" is meaningless. Ideas aren't wrong because the vast mass of boobs doesn't agree with them. Truth isn't defined by the lowest common denominator.

Free speech is not the same as consequence-free speech :rolleyes: Worthless racists have to follow the same code of conduct as anyone else.

You should have those last three words monogrammed on all of your wardrobe.

Did I forget my BA from CAL and my graduate degree from SFSU? Either one trumps your certificate from Columbia Continuation Institute. Besides I'm here, and as Descartes once declared ... well, I don't have time to explain who he was or what he said, and the evidence in all of your works strongly suggests you would dismiss him as a know nothing progressive in his day - so why waste my time.

The dog needs to poop; yes I clean up her messes much like I try to clean up yours - hers are easier they have substance and don't mess up the entire yard.

The term "fringe" is meaningless. Ideas aren't wrong because the vast mass of boobs doesn't agree with them. Truth isn't defined by the lowest common denominator.

So your support for the flat earth society is dully noted.

The vast mass of boobs believed the Earth was flat. It was only a "fringe" that believed it was round.

The vast mass of boobs believed the Earth was flat. It was only a "fringe" that believed it was round.

You have no sense of humor.

The vast mass of boobs never thought about the shape of the earth, though the smarter one's who lived on coast knew the earth could not be flat since the mast of a ship was the first part to be seen, followed by the rest as it got closer.

Fringer's are wackadoodles, odd people who believe odd things - like you. They're not iconoclasts, people who question authority or ask "why?". They are people who claim to know the truth and are either willfully ignorant or born that way.

See history

Progressive use to complement both Fascism and Communism.
Why, even FDR was impressed with Mussolini's successes.
Indeed, why couldn't we be more like them?

For both of them:

oppressive
no individual rights
state over the person
controls of the press and free speech
large gov't bureaucracy to impose gov't control
concentration camps
cult worship of political leader
hate of free market capitalism
economic system praised by progressives in the US

etc
They are both statists forms of gov'ts
they are both creatures of the left

Really, the progressives in the US are just lacking the camps
but give it time :)

Then the party can really start....

note
Soviet Communists killed more people than the Nazis

next question

Last edited:

Argumentum ad Populum... Disqualifying your position from consideration.

Yup, you are confirming my point.

Tell me, if your agenda ever takes power, will you continue to protect your opponents' right to publish and disseminate their views?

I bet you would block it because you would say that it was provoking "imminent, lawless action."
More projection from Fakey..............
Yup, the far right is admitting it would crush their opponents' free speech.
No, Fakey...you are projection-flailing again!
Of course you would.

No, boy, now you are just lying!

Did I forget my BA from CAL and my graduate degree from SFSU? Either one trumps your certificate from Columbia Continuation Institute.

Huh... You'd think a person of such a well rounded education would know better than to try to offer up an appeal to misleading authority... .

Yet... ya didn't.

Now what CAN we make of THAT?

That racism is denounced in the context of private society is not to deny racists their 'right' to free speech, nor does it constitute 'fascism.'

Speaking of denouncing racism...

Do you realize that obama's record is precisely aligned with the projections intrinsic to the MOST PROFOUND Racial Stereotypes?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="C_Clayton_Jones, post: 10982583, member: 29614"

That racism is denounced in the context of private society is not to deny racists their 'right' to free speech, nor does it constitute 'fascism.'

Speaking of denouncing racism...

Do you realize that obama's record is precisely aligned with the projections intrinsic to the MOST PROFOUND Racial Stereotypes?[/QUOTE]

What's funny is blacks generalize all whites and the left does the same. They don't think this is racism...It is only when anyone dare defend themselves against a black thug that they bitch about racism.

Clayton is a racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back