Raising A Society of Fascists

You continue to fail here, PC

However, tell us that you would protect free speech IAW the Constitution.

You're really demented, aren't you.

You lie, I call you on being a liar....and you simply go off on another tangent.

The traits that distinguish you from the rest of the population include various emotional deficits, lack of empathy, or guilt.

Your thread title is a lie. America is not a nation of fascists.

You're just sad that you hold views that most Americans reject. That happens to be a common affliction among conservatives in a democratic republic where most citizens are not conservative.

OP's thread reminds me of the rw repub- voter, credo:

its_not_fascism_when_we_do_it.jpg

PC always defaults to personal attacks. ALWAYS. Read everyone of her threads, they all follow the same script. She trolls, she attacks, she cuts and runs.

I've noticed there never seems to be anything of any substance there. I wonder why she bothers.

You've proven unable to 'notice.'

Or learn.

Because of your consistent dishonesty it really doesn't even seem worth while to respond to you directly. I just wanted to stop by and point out how pointless your thread is.

Since I'm never dishonest.....that makes you a sniveling little liar, doesn't it.

You are consistently dishonest. You have mastered the art of using the truth to spread lies.

"You have mastered the art of using the truth to spread lies."

I love it!!!

So....I never lie, I use the truth.....but NYLiar doesn't like the fact that he can't dispute or even face the truth!!!

Woopeee!

You're just sad that you hold views that most Americans reject. That happens to be a common affliction among conservatives in a democratic republic where most citizens are not conservative.[/QUOTE]

"You're just sad that you hold views that most Americans reject."

Based on the last two elections....I can't deny that statement.

But said rejection is of rectitude.

After he was defeated for re-election in 1989, New York Mayor Ed Koch was asked if he would ever run for office again.
“No,” Koch replied. “The people have spoken … and they must be punished.”

That continues to be the case.

And, no.....the thread title is accurate, as I have given examples and definitions.

Last edited:
You continue to fail here, PC

However, tell us that you would protect free speech IAW the Constitution.

You're really demented, aren't you.

You lie, I call you on being a liar....and you simply go off on another tangent.

The traits that distinguish you from the rest of the population include various emotional deficits, lack of empathy, or guilt.

You're just sad that you hold views that most Americans reject. That happens to be a common affliction among conservatives in a democratic republic where most citizens are not conservative.

Not a nation of fascists? Don't be so sure. I just happen to access to information uncovering a diabolical fascist plot right here in America.

Bush, Boehner, Bachman, Inhofe, Hoeven, Risch, Vitter; what do these names have in common?
It's the roll call from a Waffen SS reunion in Paraguay. Just coincidence? I don't think so.

One of the most significant signs that the Left is all for the fascism of abridging freedom of expression is the lawyers......lawyers.....of the ACLU.

What should they be expected to do when the Constitution is threatened?

6. "The American Civil Liberties Union of Oklahoma issued a statement on March 10, after Boren expelled the two, that asserted “the best antidote to hateful speech is the exercise of peaceful speech.” That was thin gruel. Why didn’t the ACLU immediately challenge Boren after he expelled students for exercising their First Amendment rights?

7. .... campus prayer vigils and demonstrations make it clear that “the marketplace of ideas is robust enough to respond to hateful speech.” Bingo.

8. California saw the same forces at work this month after theUC Irvine Legislative Councilvoted to ban all flags in a student government lobby. It was an unconscionable decision to ban our flag at an American public university. Student Khaalidah Sidney who supported the flag ban, wrote in the student newspaper that the intent was to protect students “who are undocumented and to whom the flag represents a constant struggle to gain American citizenship” because the U.S. flag is a “triggering symbol of U.S. imperialism and neo-colonialism.”

9. State Sen.Janet Nguyen, R-Santa Ana, is introducing a measure to allow Californians to pass a constitutional amendment to prohibit flag bans at state-funded colleges and universities. “I came to this country as an immigrant searching for freedom and democracy and would not be here today if it were not for the American flag,”....

10. As for Boren, he knows better than to expel students for exercising their free-speech rights.

Or maybe he doesn’t — which does not speak well for the University of Oklahoma."

I pledge allegiance to the First Amendment - SFGate

Another day, another Liberal outrage for real Americans.

6. "The American Civil Liberties Union of Oklahoma issued a statement on March 10, after Boren expelled the two, that asserted “the best antidote to hateful speech is the exercise of peaceful speech.” That was thin gruel. Why didn’t the ACLU immediately challenge Boren after he expelled students for exercising their First Amendment rights?
Because he is allowed to, since they broke the pledge they singed.

Should Liberalsism/Progressivism continue in the ascendancy, American will be fascist, as it was when Progressive Woodrow Wilson was President.

Hyperbole?

Only to a slight degree....'fascism' in America looks different than the long black coated Gestapo of Nazi Germany because it has been altered by the history of America.

" The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated [in America] by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’

[The loss of liberty....as in free speech.]

The dichotomy that is today’s political reality is based on this retreat, as the American left simply flipped from the brown-shirt utopians to the red-flag utopians, parroting Stalin’s rhetoric: anything objectionable is fascist."
"Liberal Fascism," Goldberg

Say anything out of sync with the milieu and the fascists of today call it 'fascistic' and claim the right to silence it.

For a limited, but salient, definition of 'fascist,' let's focus on the shutting down and punishing those who say things one doesn't agree with. In America today, fascism is known as 'political correctness',,,,and it is not merely a suggestion.
So saith the Liberals/Progressives/Democrats.

Seems the recent Oklahoma State kerfuffle had drawn a clear line between those who honor the Constitution, specifically the first amendment, and those who honor 'political correctness,' the contemporary fascists.

1. "....University of Oklahoma President David Boren chose to expel two students for singing a vile, racist ditty at a fraternity event. There is nothing funny about lyrics that make light of lynching and chant a racial slur.

2. .... Boren was wrong to act as he did. As UCLA law Professor Eugene Volokh wrote, “racist speech is constitutionally protected, just as is expression of other contemptible ideas; and universities may not discipline students based on their speech.” Courts have consistently ruled to that effect.
A free country doesn’t want the government to educate only people with approved viewpoints..... Boren’s move appears to be wildly popular in academia.'"

a. "Boren wrote to the two frat boys that he was expelling them because of their “leadership role in leading a racist and exclusionary chant which has created a hostile educational environment for others.”

So the latest amendment to the 'living Constitution' of the LIberals is 'never offend.'

Is this actual fascism you're talking about? Or the imaginary right wing echo chamber version which amounts to little more than a general catch-all pejorative?

No he isn't.

"Boren wrote to the two frat boys that he was expelling them because of their “leadership role in leading a racist and exclusionary chant which has created a hostile educational environment for others.”

See what I mean about 'Raising A Society of Fascists'?

Expel them for offensive speech rather than debate, and berate 'em???
Fascism.

3. "In recent years, student activists have used “hostile environment” claims to try to muzzle those whose unwelcome viewpoints might “trigger” feelings that make students feel less safe.
(For example, a UC Santa Barbara professor told police that antiabortion activists “triggered” a negative reaction in her that caused her to commit battery against a teenage abortion opponent..)."

4. Let there be a thorough investigation. If it finds the frat house discriminated against African Americans, throw the book at it. In this case, however, Boren shuttered SAE and expelled Parker Rice, 19, and Levi Pettit, 20, without so much as a hearing. First the punishment, then the trial.

5. It is not as if the two young men won’t pay. Pettit’s parents were so appalled they released a statement that said, “He is a good boy, but what we saw in those videos is disgusting.” After the video went viral, it would be hard to look African American students in the eye. “You have no right to be free from the social consequences” of racist speech, ...."

Here's the choice:
Either honor the Constitution, specifically the first amendment, or honor 'political correctness,' the contemporary fascism.

The boys from Oklahoma have the right of appeal at the University level, and the right to petition state and federal government.

Is that how fascism functions? Is that how a totalitarian regime functions?

Books like Jonah Goldberg’s "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left" provide skewed interpretations of liberalism and fascism, associating two otherwise incompatible approaches to government as though they were one and the same. Websites like politicalcompass.org, which separates economics from social ideology, attempts to make these labels clearer, but the ever changing nature of politics prevents the definitions of these terms from being permanently set in stone. Despite the difficulties and double talk of politics and political labeling, the memories and records of wartime fascist policies will continue to be a reminder to Americans that fascism is a form of government that seeks to control the masses, while liberal democracy offers individuality and freedom from government control, as well as the right of the people to participate in the political process.

Difference Between Fascism Liberal Democracy The Classroom Synonym

Books like Jonah Goldberg’s "Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left" provide skewed interpretations of liberalism and fascism, associating two otherwise incompatible approaches to government as though they were one and the same. Websites like politicalcompass.org, which separates economics from social ideology, attempts to make these labels clearer, but the ever changing nature of politics prevents the definitions of these terms from being permanently set in stone. Despite the difficulties and double talk of politics and political labeling, the memories and records of wartime fascist policies will continue to be a reminder to Americans that fascism is a form of government that seeks to control the masses, while liberal democracy offers individuality and freedom from government control, as well as the right of the people to participate in the political process.

Difference Between Fascism Liberal Democracy The Classroom Synonym
"fascism is a form of government that seeks to control the masses, while liberal democracy offers individuality and freedom from government control, as well as the right of the people to participate in the political process."

You can't be serious. You actually believe liberalism doesn't seek to control the masses? What do you call the ACA if not a scheme to control the masses? How about the EPA, FDA, TSA, BATF and all the other government agencies? They're all liberal creations designed to control the masses. Liberalism doesn't offer freedom. Democracy and freedom are mutually exclusive. If slaves are given the opportunity to vote in a new overseer, does that make them free?

No he isn't.

Eugene Volokh ... American law professor, the Gary T. Schwartz Professor of Law at the UCLA School of Law. addressed this issue...
....he agreed with what you posted: they would win a law suit.

God would only be totalitarian if you had no choice.

The 1st Amendment is there precisely TO protect offensive speech as polite speech needs no protection.

So everyone goes to Heaven, regardless of their behavior on earth? Are you sure about that?

As a liar you must feel the need to state, imply,suggest other than what others have written.

So that's why you are known a NYLiar.

God would only be totalitarian if you had no choice.

The 1st Amendment is there precisely TO protect offensive speech as polite speech needs no protection.

So everyone goes to Heaven, regardless of their behavior on earth? Are you sure about that?

As a liar you must feel the need to state, imply,suggest other than what others have written.

So that's why you are known a NYLiar.

No, I asked it as a straightforward, simple question.

Feel free to answer it.

"Boren wrote to the two frat boys that he was expelling them because of their “leadership role in leading a racist and exclusionary chant which has created a hostile educational environment for others.”

See what I mean about 'Raising A Society of Fascists'?

Expel them for offensive speech rather than debate, and berate 'em???
Fascism.

3. "In recent years, student activists have used “hostile environment” claims to try to muzzle those whose unwelcome viewpoints might “trigger” feelings that make students feel less safe.
(For example, a UC Santa Barbara professor told police that antiabortion activists “triggered” a negative reaction in her that caused her to commit battery against a teenage abortion opponent..)."

4. Let there be a thorough investigation. If it finds the frat house discriminated against African Americans, throw the book at it. In this case, however, Boren shuttered SAE and expelled Parker Rice, 19, and Levi Pettit, 20, without so much as a hearing. First the punishment, then the trial.

5. It is not as if the two young men won’t pay. Pettit’s parents were so appalled they released a statement that said, “He is a good boy, but what we saw in those videos is disgusting.” After the video went viral, it would be hard to look African American students in the eye. “You have no right to be free from the social consequences” of racist speech, ...."

Here's the choice:
Either honor the Constitution, specifically the first amendment, or honor 'political correctness,' the contemporary fascism.

The boys from Oklahoma have the right of appeal at the University level, and the right to petition state and federal government.

Is that how fascism functions? Is that how a totalitarian regime functions?

Sure, if the judicial system is in the fascist's pocket.

Case in point: The bogus 'living Constituion,' a position that Justice Brennan consistently defended.

Forum List

Back