Ramasawamy clearly the winner last night

I'm not a fan of any of the Republican Candidates and damn sure don't want that senile puppet currently in office to stumble through a second term.
My preferences are not even candidates: Governor Kristi Noem, Lt. Governor Mark Robinson, Congressman Wesley Hunt, or Donald Trump (although, I feel he's too "long in the tooth" as the saying goes).

You could see the elites' dictums and the continuing of being suckers and watching our children in the military to be on the chopping block from our expensive foreign excursions. And it wasn't this man. It looks like FOX is pushing Haley who is a RINO/Neo Con. Do not put this woman as VP with Trump. All of the wars from Korea. We never learn.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of any of the Republican Candidates and damn sure don't want that senile puppet currently in office to stumble through a second term.
My preferences are not even candidates: Governor Kristi Noem, Lt. Governor Mark Robinson, Congressman Wesley Hunt, or Donald Trump (although, I feel he's too "long in the tooth" as the saying goes).
Biden is not senile and if you study what he has done, he has earned a second term. Kristi Noem? Lol!

Its funny that for the last 2 general elections we've heard about the supposed "deep bench" the GOP has.

Is this it? A guy with 91 indictments and This Vivek fellow?
I thought the very same thing last night.
This is the best of what the Republican party has to offer??
They are in DEEP shit. :)

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back