Ramaswamy couldn't pass the civics test he want's people to take.

Chuck Todd fluffed him well, as he does to all conservatives, and the minifascist still looked crazy.

LOL!!!

Do you support Vivek's call for the US to DEFUND ISRAEL???

LOL!!!

What does the rest of the Mossad think of that idea?

I mean seriously, where did you guys find this whack-job?

Apparently whacking off his job in your mouth?

All he is advocating for is a return to our best, long-approved methods of holding secure elections as recommended in 2005 by your own Jimmy Carter.

Wow...you think Chuck Todd "fluffs" conservative guests on his show? That's a really revealing claim, Mamooth! (eye roll)
Did I offend you with my rough talk? I'm sorry, but I can't spend my days worrying about how delicate conservative "men" are.

I will continue to comment on how gutless Chuck Todd is, no matter who it triggers. The man never saw a conservative lie that he didn't give a free pass to.

Trump and Ramaswamy.

Could be an interesting ticket.

Then we could put Stephen Miller at DOJ and make Bannon the head of the FBI. :p

Vivek needs to dump the GOP and join the Libertarian Party. The GOP's top donors and most of its top officials, elected or not, are 100% pure Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" who are going to do anything and everything to stop Vivek.

Vivek and RFKjr. should team up as the Libertarian ticket.

That's actually not exactly what he said.

And if you buy that on face level you may as well watch Chuck Todd. ;)

That is what Nikki Haley accused Vivek of supporting, which is why I enjoyed it...

Nikki Haley's official position is THE US EXISTS TO SUPPORT, FUND, DEFEND, and EXPAND ISRAEL, period.

I can't spend my days worrying about how delicate conservative "men" are.

Yeah, the Mossad needs all of its online idiot talking point parrots on deck right now... LOL!!!

Did I offend you with my rough talk? I'm sorry, but I can't spend my days worrying about how delicate conservative "men" are.

I will continue to comment on how gutless Chuck Todd is, no matter who it triggers. The man never saw a conservative lie that he didn't give a free pass to.
What I find amusing is that you blame Chuck Todd because he's having a hard time defending the rampant corruption that the Biden's have been engaged in for decades. That isn't being "gutless" it's being honest! Todd admitted that Biden lied in the debate with Trump when he said nobody in his family had made money from China. How could Todd NOT admit that? It's obvious.

Awesome news! Though he wasn't good. He sucked.

Can they get someone more gutless, bland and corporate to replace him? We can't be upsetting the almost-entirely-Republican guests, you know.

It's not really news you ignorant fuck.

What I find amusing is that you blame Chuck Todd because he's having a hard time defending the rampant corruption that the Biden's have been engaged in for decades.
See? If he was honest, he'd ask every Republican who brings it such lies about why they lied. Because it's not debatable that they're lying.

But he doesn't. He gives the lies a pass, and thus serves the Lord of Lies. And all Trump cultists love him for that.

See? If he was honest, he'd ask every Republican who brings it such lies about why they lied. Because it's not debatable that they're lying.

But he doesn't. He gives the lies a pass, and thus serves the Lord of Lies. And all Trump cultists love him for that.
Honeybunch? You can keep on CLAIMING that Joe Biden didn't lie on that campaign stage when he looked at the cameras and declared that the laptop was Russian disinformation but it's obvious that he did! You can CLAIM that Joe didn't lie when he said nobody in his family had made a dime from China...but it's also obvious THAT was a bold faced lie!

Trust me...Chuck Todd would LOVE to tell conservatives that they're lying when they point out the growing mountain of evidence that the Biden's have been influence peddling for decades and making tens of millions of dollars doing so...but he's intelligent enough to know that if he attempts that...THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE HIM LOOK SILLY! They have the facts on their side...all Chuck Todd has is the Biden's denials and let's be brutally honest here...the Biden's lie! A lot!!!

LOL!!!

Do you support Vivek's call for the US to DEFUND ISRAEL???

LOL!!!

What does the rest of the Mossad think of that idea?

Not worried. Good luck getting that through Congress. :p

Forum List

Back