Ramaswamy couldn't pass the civics test he want's people to take.

Meanwhile in other news, Joe Potatohead is an absolute idiot that has got everything wrong his entire life. He has the distinction of being a shitty dumbass Senator, terrible confused VP and without any doubt the Worst and Most Corrupt President in the history of the Republic. That is saying a lot considering the runner up is Queer Barry.

I mean seriously, where did you guys find this whack-job?

Ramaswamy said nothing about “unilaterally implement” same day voting

But he did strongly endorse conservative election reform and so do I

No citizen should have to take any test to vote. That idea is beyond stupid. If one is born here that should automatically be the qualifier to vote. Being born here makes one automatically a great american.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Continuing saga of minorities not doing what is expected of them by the Left.
The left has nothing to do with this. Ramaswamy is an idiot. If the only reason you're a minority in the Republican party because you think the "left" is telling you who to vote for, instead of policy, you're a fool.

Trump and Ramaswamy.

Could be an interesting ticket.

Then we could put Stephen Miller at DOJ and make Bannon the head of the FBI. :p
We don't need white supremacists in charge of law enforcement policy.

The left has nothing to do with this. Ramaswamy is an idiot. If the only reason you're a minority in the Republican party because you think the "left" is telling you who to vote for, instead of policy, you're a fool.
Blah, blah, blah all I hear is whining because the brown man ain't acting the ways he's supposed to.

"If you vote, you are a citizen." - Then President Barack Obama, encouraging illegals to vote Democrat

Sickening, unconstitutional, treasonous, the Democrat way

They don't need to read or write, much less English. Illegals don't need to be Americans, much less born here. Just "vote," even if you're dead.

I took Crepitus off my Ignore List just to read what someone else responded to and found this foul, evil, malicious lie Crepitus vomited.

1. WHEN we hand any 6-year-old a gun, we are patiently beside him or her, teaching him or her how to safely use it. Guns are not evil. People murdering with them are evil.

2. NO REPUBLICAN "sends a 12-year-old to work in a meatpacking plant."
Your lies are as repugnant as everything else you do.

3. NO REPUBLICAN "forces a 10-year-old to carry her rapist's baby to term."
Your lies are sickening, and it is disgusting that you seem to believe your own lies. But that's how your side operates.

4. Name ONE REPUBLICAN who married an 11-year-old, and another REPUBLICAN who "allowed" this act which is illegal in all fifty states, LIAR!
Malicious, ignorant, hateful liar.

Back to Ignore you go for trash such as all these. "Legit" is something you clearly are not, in stark contrast to my many friends on the USMB.

ciao brutto
Lets just start with the top one, Son.

Next

Third

I'll let you research the rest by yourself but they are all verifiable claims.

Deal with it.

Ramaswamy said nothing about “unilaterally implement” same day voting

But he did strongly endorse conservative election reform and so do I
There's a video for you in the OP.

My glasses are just fine so it must be you
I was being charitable. If the glasses are fine and you still can't understand it then the problem must be what's behind them.

I was being charitable. If the glasses are fine and you still can't understand it then the problem must be what's behind them.
There is no problem there either

I just happen to understand the flaws in lib thinking

Um, does the OP understand that the majority of Americans - including minorities - support voter ID in poll after poll, overwhelmingly?

Must I post receipts?
This is how we know we are not being represented. An issue like this should be settled. This is why the 2024 election will have no integrity.

Forum List

Back