Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

If Fauci lied under oath....there should be a criminal referral and the DOJ can decide to charge him or not charge him.....

But if the DOJ won't even prosecute former Trumpers for lying under oath....I doubt they do anything to Fauci....so what Rand is doing is merely performance art....

An MIT biologist as well as "the Bat Lady" herself says that Fauci's money did fund gain-of-function research at Wuhan.

Fauci insists that by his personal definition of gain-of-function -- a definition shared by no one else in virology -- this wasn't "gain-of-function."

It’s the old Clinton ‘a blow job isn't sex’ defense.

That miserable old con-artist needs to be in prison.

The proof is all around you, but Fauci is a liberal and you will support him no matter what.
LOLOL

No worries, I already knew you couldn't prove it since even Paul acquiesced on that point.

The damning study in Paul’s hands show that before the semantics of the word game, and before the reified date (an ebola vaccine year) the virus was shown to replicate in human cells. The instant the Chinese removed a virus from a cave bat’s rump, two populations were created, and the 2nd, the lab population, showed that ability. The communist Chinese gesture was the “gain-of-function” gesture par excellence, because after that, there was no turning back in the race for military-dominated vaccines. Fau Chi and Daszak were in there like Ragu.

The CIA propaganda date, Ebola 2014, is deceptive, because it dramatizes that scarey year so that all the prisoners will buy it. But in true CIA propaganda-producing form, they again used their traditional, tired and tested concept of the penultimate. They deliberately hid the year 2011 and a particular virus for that year LYRa11. The damning study now in Rand Paul’s hands indeed documents ‘LYRa11....2011,’ a virus that came from the body of Rhinolophus affinis, reservoir of SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13 from the Mojiang Mine.

Boycott is only one option for stupidity coupled to arrogance. The SEC should take a closer look at the Catholic puppet, Fau Chi, though it has been dem-neutered, they no longer have the stones.

That's not the only other option, besides bioweapon. Duh.
Not with what we already know about your hero Xi....he and the CCP are thugs....they would do anything to replace America as the leader of the world....but somehow I don't think that concerns you at all....

Like I said you're a liberal and facts doesn't matter. Fauci should be in jail, he hasn't been right yet about covid.
Rand Paul himself admitted he had no proof the Wuhan lab was responsible for the pandemic -- so why on Earth do you think you have proof? Especially since you can't post proof you don't have.

Rand Paul himself admitted he had no proof the Wuhan lab was responsible for the pandemic -- so why on Earth do you think you have proof? Especially since you can't post proof you don't have.
He was referring to fauci saying he didn't fund gain of function. Well as it happens he did, so he lied to congress under oath. But now he is trying to redefine the meaning gain of function, to save his butt.

If Fauci lied under oath....there should be a criminal referral and the DOJ can decide to charge him or not charge him.....

But if the DOJ won't even prosecute former Trumpers for lying under oath....I doubt they do anything to Fauci....so what Rand is doing is merely performance art....

It’s up to Pelosi.
And she protects criminals.

He was referring to fauci saying he didn't fund gain of function. Well as it happens he did, so he lied to congress under oath. But now he is trying to redefine the meaning gain of function, to save his butt.
In typical rightard fashion -- you lie. No, liar, he was referring to the Wuhan lab juicing the Coronavirus...

Fauci: If the point that you are making is that the grant that was funded as a sub-award from EcoHealth to Wuhan created SARS-COV2,
that's where you are getting... let me finish...
Paul: We don't know. We don't know if it came from the lab but all the evidence is pointing that it came from the lab.

Forum List

Back