Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

In typical rightard fashion -- you lie. No, liar, he was referring to the Wuhan lab juicing the Coronavirus...

Fauci: If the point that you are making is that the grant that was funded as a sub-award from EcoHealth to Wuhan created SARS-COV2,
that's where you are getting... let me finish...
Paul: We don't know. We don't know if it came from the lab but all the evidence is pointing that it came from the lab.
Nick picking again. The thing is he lied to congress under oath that he sent no funding for gain of function research. Well his emails prove him wrong. All evidence is that covid came from that lab. But Fauci and Biden are owned by china so they will block any investigations into it.

Nick picking again. The thing is he lied to congress under oath that he sent no funding for gain of function research. Well his emails prove him wrong. All evidence is that covid came from that lab. But Fauci and Biden are owned by china so they will block any investigations into it.
Sorry, I don't pick nick. But still, Rand Paul confessed we don't know if the Wuhan lab juiced that virus yet here you are, claiming they did. :eusa_liar:

I know one thing....

We should be damn glad that Trump was smart enough to not lie about COVID under oath.....

If he did...you wouldn't be able to be on the soapbox today pounding your chest about how bad it is to lie under oath to Congress.....

Rand Paul himself admitted he had no proof the Wuhan lab was responsible for the pandemic -- so why on Earth do you think you have proof? Especially since you can't post proof you don't have.
Rand Paul has told the scientific truth. The reason is that Paul knows that the lab population of the virus differs from the one in nature. On scientific truth, at least Fau Chi can get this far: owning vaccine stock.
He was referring to fauci saying he didn't fund gain of function. Well as it happens he did, so he lied to congress under oath. But now he is trying to redefine the meaning gain of function, to save his butt.
That’s correct. Semantics of the word game are not in Fau Chi’s favor. Published coronavirus science should prove that. Either way you cut it: the bat’s ass virus already had the capability to infect human cells before it was spirited out of said ass and placed in a lab, or once in the lab and now defined as a lab strain of the virus (that is to say, the second population of the virus) it would be absurd for the Chinese commies to just look at it in fascination. Bullshit.

Rand Paul has told the scientific truth. The reason is that Paul knows that the lab population of the virus differs from the one in nature. On scientific truth, at least Fau Chi can get this far: owning vaccine stock.

That’s correct. Semantics of the word game are not in Fau Chi’s favor. Published coronavirus science should prove that. Either way you cut it: the bat’s ass virus already had the capability to infect human cells before it was spirited out of said ass and placed in a lab, or once in the lab and now defined as a lab strain of the virus (that is to say, the second population of the virus) it would be absurd for the Chinese commies to just look at it in fascination. Bullshit.
And yet, that document said nothing about gain-of-function research. And while it did credit the NIH for providing some grant funds their way, that was already known.

I know one thing....

We should be damn glad that Trump was smart enough to not lie about COVID under oath.....

If he did...you wouldn't be able to be on the soapbox today pounding your chest about how bad it is to lie under oath to Congress.....
But Fauci did lie under oath to congress and nothing will happen to him. The deep state has to protect their own.

Nope. Wrong again. To actual doctors and researchers around the world. We all know you know nothing about any of this except for a hitpiece blog you probably didn't even read, the headline itself having worn you out before you could. You and your drooling cult are just embarrassing yourselves.

I knew I could count on you to obliviously continue with, "No, you're wrong. No, you ARE. My ability to just insist that you are wrong is all I need!"

Run along, because I'm sure the masters you worship have some shoes they need you to lick clean.

An MIT biologist as well as "the Bat Lady" herself says that Fauci's money did fund gain-of-function research at Wuhan.

Fauci insists that by his personal definition of gain-of-function -- a definition shared by no one else in virology -- this wasn't "gain-of-function."

It’s the old Clinton ‘a blow job isn't sex’ defense.

You know, when I see shit like this about Rand Paul, I REALLY understand how his neighbor came over one day and kicked the shit out of him, breaking his ribs. I think I really do understand.

And yet, that document said nothing about gain-of-function research. And while it did credit the NIH for providing some grant funds their way, that was already known.
What document is “that document”?

You know, when I see shit like this about Rand Paul, I REALLY understand how his neighbor came over one day and kicked the shit out of him, breaking his ribs. I think I really do understand.
So you’re not capable of understanding the document though cathect on the more libidinal aspects. You must be one funky neighbor.

Dr. Fauci says he took no “pleasure” in defenestrating Rand Paul for being “out of line".

The paper reviewed by Kevin Esvelt is the correct paper on which Paul is basing his argument. An important virus in that paper is LYRa11 from Rhinolophus affinis, the bat species that harbors SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13.

We were quite sure that a leftist would have no problem understanding the urge toward ignorant violence. Please do not assume that your affinity for such primitive behavior in any way justifies it, or that you are in any way representative of anything but other subhumans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back