Rand Paul: Republicans want to replace obamacare the day they repeal it....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rand Paul says there is a growing consensus among Republicans to simply replace obamacare with another plan the day they repeal obamacare.......

Rand Paul: There Is a 'Growing Momentum' Among GOP to Replace Obamacare Same Day We Repeal - Breitbart

Paul said, “There is a consensus position on the vast majority of what Republicans do for replacement. We’re putting it together, and we will put it forward. I will do everything in my power to have a vote on it the day we repeal Obamacare, I want a vote on replacement. And we’ll see where I get with that, but there’s a growing momentum both among Senate Republicans and among House Republicans that we should vote on replacement the same day we vote on repeal.”

Trump has to be damn careful kicking people off their healthcare...Obama really created a fine mess and I hope Trump can figure out the best way to fix it.

If what they're being kicked off of is a total piece of shit, which Ovomitcare is, then there should be few problems.

Trump has to be damn careful kicking people off their healthcare...Obama really created a fine mess and I hope Trump can figure out the best way to fix it.

Trump and the Republicans know this.....and I heard a healthcare expert on the Dan and Amy show here last week...he said that people are not going to lose their obamacare immediately, they will keep it since it is paid for already....and the plan they have will take care of all the concerns that people have....pre-existing conditions, 26 year old children, and all the other things people are worried about...

Trump and the Republicans know this.....and I heard a healthcare expert on the Dan and Amy show here last week...he said that people are not going to lose their obamacare immediately, they will keep it since it is paid for already....and the plan they have will take care of all the concerns that people have....pre-existing conditions, 26 year old children, and all the other things people are worried about...

That's good most people like those things....another thing Trump needs to correct is how employees reduced full time to 30 hours....hopefully those companies can move back to 40.

That's good most people like those things....another thing Trump needs to correct is how employees reduced full time to 30 hours....hopefully those companies can move back to 40.

In fact the healthcare expert talked about that.....they are going to fix that intentional glitch......they want to get Insurance portable........he said they are going to allow competition between insurance companies across state lines, and allow companies to build plans that don't require every plan to cover everything for everyone...so that they can get the cost down and target the needs of the actual consumers of the insurance...

Now I will not hold my breath on this. The GOP is not known for aiding those that are working and in need of a health plan. Should they actually not only replace it with something better, and something that allows more Americans to have basic health care, I will praise them to high heaven. But I am not holding my breath, given their past record on this subject. "Let him die!"

Now I will not hold my breath on this. The GOP is not known for aiding those that are working and in need of a health plan. Should they actually not only replace it with something better, and something that allows more Americans to have basic health care, I will praise them to high heaven. But I am not holding my breath, given their past record on this subject. "Let him die!"

Yeah....that is a lie....but keep pushing it....it's all you guys have....

If what they're being kicked off of is a total piece of shit, which Ovomitcare is, then there should be few problems.
Well now, if that 'piece of shit' is the only health care that they have ever had, they might just disagree with you. But then, 'let him die' is your solution now, isn't it.

Well now, if that 'piece of shit' is the only health care that they have ever had, they might just disagree with you.
They might, but they might not. Unlike you, I prefer to let people speak for themselves, by spending their own dollars and choosing their own course.

But then, 'let him die' is your solution now, isn't it.
Since people weren't just dying before, this is just more lame-assed moonbat hyperbole. IOW, STFU.

What a nicely presented load of shit this thread is. Will you people ever do the necessary research....or will you continue to push lies until you expire.

Forum List

Back