Ranking Presidents by their IQ

Your idol worship betrayed you...

:uhh:

:slap: Seeing as I have zero love for Obama, how about you stick to the subject and stop making a fool out of yourself.

See, this is a perfect example of just how much of a disabling disease Obama Derangement Syndrome is. These people see Obama in everything. Even when someone like myself, who has never been in favor of Obama, says something that has absolutely nothing to do with Obama, these poor ODS loons somehow see Obama in it.

what about Dan Qauyle! The Scholar!

Did they normalize the results or something? Different tests and results wont compare to others like.
There are no IQ test for dead people.........................And even if one tried to do this estimation, estimating to the tenth of a percentage point is not possible. The web page is a test for morons, who seem not to be in any short supply.

Yeah, I'm going to take you guy's word over this guy. (insert rolling eyes emoticon here)

The problem is that you're taking one person's word in contradiction to the entire field from which he comes. You cannot measure someone's IQ without them taking an IQ test.

You are so damn ignorant of this very subject, you don't even realize how much pure bunk it is for this guy to make these claims. Sure, they sell books and they're probably an interesting read. Hell, I'd like to read the books and see what he has to say. But it doesn't change the fact that it is impossible to determine the IQ of a person from history. The very notion of assessing IQ, by definition, requires that the subject be evaluated with a standardized test that has been normed for the individual's cultural environment.

As soon as you guys have the credentials this guy does, then come back and talk to me. Until then, you here that can only name call are nothing more than message board hacks.

Yeah, I'm going to take you guy's word over this guy. (insert rolling eyes emoticon here)

The problem is that you're taking one person's word in contradiction to the entire field from which he comes. You cannot measure someone's IQ without them taking an IQ test.

You are so damn ignorant of this very subject, you don't even realize how much pure bunk it is for this guy to make these claims. Sure, they sell books and they're probably an interesting read. Hell, I'd like to read the books and see what he has to say. But it doesn't change the fact that it is impossible to determine the IQ of a person from history. The very notion of assessing IQ, by definition, requires that the subject be evaluated with a standardized test that has been normed for the individual's cultural environment.

One persons word?

We have a conscientious, 97% of historians agree...

The history is settled, don't be a denier.

As soon as you guys have the credentials this guy does, then come back and talk to me. Until then, you here that can only name call are nothing more than message board hacks.
Appeal to authority, the favorite liberal logical fallacy

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

One persons word?

We have a conscientious, 97% of historians agree...

The history is settled, don't be a denier.
When did historians become qualified to evaluate a person's I.Q.?

Look, when a respected professor that comes with the credentials this guy has, his opinions are going to carry more weight to me on this subject than members of this board.
His research here IMO is far more likely to be accurate than the claims made here.

By the way, I am not a liberal.

Look, when a respected professor that comes with the credentials this guy has, his opinions are going to carry more weight to me on this subject than members of this board.
His research here IMO is far more likely to be accurate than the claims made here.

There is no proof of George Washingtons IQ, there is just a guess by a fool who wants to sell books to RETARDS like you. Again this professor has no where near the credentials of Stephen Hawking prior to announcing that he goofed on black hole theory. Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career - Again this professor can use his lame theories to calculate the IQ's of living people who can be tested, that is if the concept is real. Which he can not demonstrate on living people, so he is the fool who sells asswipes like you bookies.

There is no proof of George Washingtons IQ, there is just a guess by a fool who wants to sell books to RETARDS like you. Again this professor has no where near the credentials of Stephen Hawking prior to announcing that he goofed on black hole theory. Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career - Again this professor can use his lame theories to calculate the IQ's of living people who can be tested, that is if the concept is real. Which he can not demonstrate on living people, so he is the fool who sells asswipes like you bookies.

As soon as you produce some credibility like this guy, I'll take the time to take your posts seriously. Until then, blow it out your ass.

You're doubling down on your appeal to authority.

You are bringing whole new meaning to the word "stupid."

As soon as you produce some credibility like this guy, I'll take the time to take your posts seriously. Until then, blow it out your ass.

More appeal to authority.

You aren't fit to reproduce.

You make absolutely no sense.
I always thought you were a friend and fellow conservative on this board. Boy was I wrong.

You make absolutely no sense.
I always thought you were a friend and fellow conservative on this board. Boy was I wrong.

Well, this guy is a quack. There's no way to measure the I.Q. of someone who hasn't taken the test.

He can not have credibility until he can substantiate his claims. One could easily say that George Washington always wore womens panties into battle, as there is no way to prove that he did not. You on the other hand can not understand this and still believe it because you saw it on the internet.

PS I will lick your shoes if you can prove George Washington's IQ......................

So go ahead prove it moron

He can not have credibility until he can substantiate his claims. One could easily say that George Washington always wore womens panties into battle, as there is no way to prove that he did not. You on the other hand can not understand this and still believe it because you saw it on the internet.

PS I will lick your shoes if you can prove George Washington's IQ......................

Look retard, this has nothing to do with the fucking internet !!!!!!!!!!!!
The man conducted in depth research and made a calculated estimate of the IQ's of these subjects.
What is so fucking hard to understand here ?

It's like you're saying since no photography existed when Washington was alive, that it's impossible to know anything whatsoever about the mans appearance, even though we have artists that have given us their interpretation of how he appeared.
Just like the artists more than likely given us a fairly accurate picture of how he appeared, this professor has more than likely given us a fairly accurate gauge of his IQ.

As far as "proving it", that too is a ridiculous demand !
I'm using this mans research to learn the IQ's of the presidents, I can choose to ignore it, or accept his expert opinions. I will choose to do the latter since after reading about this man it appears he is highly qualified to give these rankings.

Look retard, this has nothing to do with the fucking internet !!!!!!!!!!!!
The man conducted in depth research and made a calculated estimate of the IQ's of these subjects.
What is so fucking hard to understand here ?

It's like you're saying since no photography existed when Washington was alive, that it's impossible to know anything whatsoever about the mans appearance, even though we have artists that have given us their interpretation of how he appeared.
Just like the artists more than likely given us a fairly accurate picture of how he appeared, this professor has more than likely given us a fairly accurate gauge of his IQ.

As far as "proving it", that too is a ridiculous demand !
I'm using this mans research to learn the IQ's of the presidents, I can choose to ignore it, or accept his expert opinions. I will choose to do the latter since after reading about this man it appears he is highly qualified to give these rankings.

So you can not substantiate the claims that you found on the internet, or were you actually dumb enough to buy the book? Or are you a moron who actually paid money to be in this conman's class, and you believe everything he tells you because he tells you. I wonder can this simpleton of a professor predict my IQ to a tenth of a point?

Can he predict Tutankhamen's or Cleopatra's IQ too, how about Galileo, what about Bigfoot? This man has no ability, he is just a lame professor blabbing out nonsense, which is allowed to stand because the people in his class will ALL fail if they disagree, so everyone stays quiet and lets the asshole lie.

PS. The end.

Forum List

Back