Ravi Announcement - who is with me?

Are you in?

• Total voters
LOL...ah, we're back to Mitt's taxes again. I guess some of you lefty idiots forget other lefty idiots bashed this topic around months ago and, judging by the polls it, along with other allegations, hasn't had any negative effect. Quite the opposite has his popularity continues to grow while Barry's continues to diminish.

But, hey, you loons keep trying.

Just another sign of lefty D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N!!!

Blastoff dear we are mocking donald trump...
Mocking Trump, yes. But I am serious. The money is up for grabs.

Ok Cereal, you'd better get your Romney contact on the horn.. It's almost up to $1000.

Quite cute how the dummies, Lady and Baretta, stick together. Together they can almost construct a coherent thought.

I posted the TRUTH DIPSHIT.. Why do you want more of a person's own money? Why do you think you're entitled to it?? Why don't you care that Obama allowed Americans to die without doing a thing to protect them??

Yes, your posts are TRUTH DIPSHIT.

Exactly.. Factual, something you liberal Zombies know nothing of.

Ok Cereal, you'd better get your Romney contact on the horn.. It's almost up to $1000.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitt Romney is going to be swayed by two HAG losers on an internet forum offering him 800 bucks! OMG...............

MENTALLY INSANE-- Leftist Kookville

A great way to start a progressive circle jerk, I'll give you that.

But no, I don't give a fuck what anyone else makes, or does with those earnings. It has no bearing on my life and what I'm capable of going out and doing for myself.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitt Romney is going to be swayed by two HAG losers on an internet forum offering him 800 bucks! OMG...............

MENTALLY INSANE-- Leftist Kookville

He should do it for his base. If he had any integrity anyway.

By that reasoning so should Obama and 5 million is larger than $800.00 last I checked. So who can do more good by taking up either side's offer?

I will donate $100 to USMB if Mitt Romney will release the last ten years of his tax returns to the public for inspection.

This must be done by October 31, 2012 and I will send in the money immediately after the records are made public.

Please join in, together we might be able to donate $10,000 to USMB!
That's a long way from the $7 Million he donated to charitable causes in the last two years, twoofer. :lol:

The more you hate this guy, the more I like him.

I will donate $100 to USMB if Mitt Romney will release the last ten years of his tax returns to the public for inspection.

This must be done by October 31, 2012 and I will send in the money immediately after the records are made public.

That's a long way from the $7 Million he donated to charitable causes in the last two years, twoofer. :lol:

What's a twoofer?

What's a twoofer?

:lol:

I'll donate $100 to the Obama campaign if he will release his passport records and his admissions and student aid records from Colombia and Harvard.

I'll donate $100 to the Obama campaign if he will release his passport records and his admissions and student aid records from Colombia and Harvard.

Why do you want to see them. Do you want to see Romney's too.

Forum List

Back