reaction to Trumps "order"

Life is so much easier in a dictatorship. When Xi told his people to stop dealing with the USA, farm sales stopped overnight, investment in US plants and equipment ended, and real estate purchases by rich Chinese in America ended.

What's continuing is job growth and lowest unemployment in nearly a half century.
U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show

Do we still have more jobs than people to fill them? If the answer is yes, then your point is moot.
3% unemployment says we don't

CBS says we do.

The U.S. has 1 million more job openings than unemployed workers

CNBC says we do:

Hiring by US businesses hits a record high
So now you don't listen to trump? Oh that is funny.

Life is so much easier in a dictatorship. When Xi told his people to stop dealing with the USA, farm sales stopped overnight, investment in US plants and equipment ended, and real estate purchases by rich Chinese in America ended.

What's continuing is job growth and lowest unemployment in nearly a half century.
U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show

Do we still have more jobs than people to fill them? If the answer is yes, then your point is moot.

CBS says we do.

CNBC says we do:

CNN says we do:

There are now more job openings than workers to fill them
If they are correct, with 5 -6 million unemployed and supposedly 7 million jobs open...the unemployment rate ought to drop to near zero...like next month.

Think it will?

CBS says we do.

CNBC says we do:

CNN says we do:

There are now more job openings than workers to fill them
If they are correct, with 5 -6 million unemployed and supposedly 7 million jobs open...the unemployment rate ought to drop to near zero...like next month.

Think it will?
For a second time, Lesh.
Either they aren't qualified or they don't want to work.
A certain amount of our society refuse to work ,like those who live in their mommy's basement,
and those who choose to live on the streets.

The labor force participation rate is still as low as it was under Obama. According to trump that was the real number right?

Do we still have more jobs than people to fill them? The answer would be yes or no.
The labor force participation rate is still as low as it was under Obama. According to trump that was the real number right?

I'll try one more time.

Do we still have more jobs than people to fill them? The answer would be yes or no.

What are you talking about?

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

I'll try one more time.

View attachment 275842
63 is historically really low that's what I'm talking about obviously. Obama was around 63 with trump said the real unemployment rate might be as high as 42%! And you believe him then so you must believe it now.

a kick in the nuts -

U.S. stocks fell in a volatile session of trading, after President Donald Trump wrote in a series of Twitter posts that he would be ordering U.S. companies to “immediately start looking for an alternative” to their business operations in China.

Stock market news: August 23, 2019

and there you have it .

Well thank you for the link. I especially like this paragraph:

The government’s employment report each month is compiled from a survey of almost 700,000 work sites, but the BLS updates its numbers every year after rechecking its results against company tax records filed in the states. These records are not immediately available.

Let me ask: how many times has the job report been revised downward during the DumBama administration?

a kick in the nuts -

U.S. stocks fell in a volatile session of trading, after President Donald Trump wrote in a series of Twitter posts that he would be ordering U.S. companies to “immediately start looking for an alternative” to their business operations in China.

and there you have it .

The government’s employment report each month is compiled from a survey of almost 700,000 work sites, but the BLS updates its numbers every year after rechecking its results against company tax records filed in the states. These records are not immediately available.

Let me ask: how many times has the job report been revised downward during the DumBama administration?
I guess you'd have to look that up. As you just posted, they update the numbers every year. So the numbers we have now for Obama are the updated numbers.

a kick in the nuts -

and there you have it .

I guess you'd have to look that up. As you just posted, they update the numbers every year. So the numbers we have now for Obama are the updated numbers.

You don't even read your own links, do you? It clearly said that the actual number won't be reported until 2020. Now DumBama has been out of office over 2.5 years, so his numbers are accurate.

I'll try one more time.

View attachment 275842
63 is historically really low that's what I'm talking about obviously. Obama was around 63 with trump said the real unemployment rate might be as high as 42%! And you believe him then so you must believe it now.

DumBama's participation rate sunk every year he was in office:

hipple-fig1.png

Now we are at least seeing some stabilization during Trump.

Thank God we finally have a President with the balls to take on China. But people have to realize, especially Democrats and establishment free traders, that Trump needs everyones help to do this. Whatever happened to all that stronger together BS Democrats were chirping about? And Trump isn't ordering anything. He requesting help and stating the simple fact that companies may have to relocate if things in China turn south. Trump is right. Eff the globalist slavers.

He ordered it, did you not read his tweet?

A President doesn't order anything through Twitter. He tweeted he "was going" to order them.

So he ordered it, thank you!

Now the President is deciding where private businesses can operate?

He sure as shit can and I hope he does.....it's about time these sold out sons of bitches are brought to their senses and stop fucking the country that made them rich and powerful. He can declare anything from an American company in China contraband and have it seized and destroyed.

Trump takes aim at media after 'hereby' ordering US businesses out of China

I suppose that you are prepared to go barefoot. 99% of the shoes sold in America are manufactured in China.

When Fox even reports using an economist that says he can't do that

has he really loss his mind and thinks that because he is the president he can run the US like a company that he owns.

Does he listen to anyone or ask their opinion and if it does not coincide with what he wants he ignores it and does what he wants

Still only ET can issue an order on tweeter and expect what

He is already the worst president.

A certain amount of our society refuse to work ,like those who live in their mommy's basement,

Six million people who WANT to live in poverty?

Really?

Besides...if you are correct then the whole bruhaha over immigration becomes bullshit.
Obviously in that case immigrants are NOT stealing our jobs huh.

Really?
I see you read half of what I hi-lighted, now read the other half of what I hi-lighted.
Let that sink in a bit before you reply..
Also.....we weren't talking about living in poverty, Lesh.
We were talking about the unemployment rate. Try and stay with our conversation, okay?

Last edited:
Besides...if you are correct then the whole bruhaha over immigration becomes bullshit.
Obviously in that case immigrants are NOT stealing our jobs huh.
Again, learn the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration.

Would you rather have a stranger knock on your door and asking to come in,
or would you rather have a stranger kick in your door and enter?

Really?

Believe it or not, some of them do. Drugs are a huge problem in our society today, and better paying jobs drug test. People are so hooked on drugs they would rather work low paying jobs that don't drug test than advance themselves in life or gain a career.

When Fox even reports using an economist that says he can't do that

has he really loss his mind and thinks that because he is the president he can run the US like a company that he owns.

Does he listen to anyone or ask their opinion and if it does not coincide with what he wants he ignores it and does what he wants

Still only ET can issue an order on tweeter and expect what

He is already the worst president.

Trump is merely fanning his feathers in front of China. He's showing China he's not backing down no matter what they do. Of course Trump listens to his people. People that have worked with Trump in the past have said he's a very good listener. He sits down, absorbs what people have to say, and then makes a decision on his next move.

Now the President is deciding where private businesses can operate?

He sure as shit can and I hope he does.....it's about time these sold out sons of bitches are brought to their senses and stop fucking the country that made them rich and powerful. He can declare anything from an American company in China contraband and have it seized and destroyed.

Trump takes aim at media after 'hereby' ordering US businesses out of China

I suppose that you are prepared to go barefoot. 99% of the shoes sold in America are manufactured in China.

Do you really believe China is the only country in the world with dirt cheap labor?

Forum List

Back