🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Read this incoherent mumbo-jumbo and tell me Biden doesn’t have mental capacity issues

I enjoy the rapscallion retorts of Joe, it's like listening to Trump also, great memories of dotards in decline..

Exactly. Yes Biden has mental issues. I believe not being able to get through a statement without calling someone a stupid name is a sign of a mental issue also and these are the people we elect to the highest office.

You can't get through a statement without calling Trump a stupid name.

You defend Quid Pro and lie about his obvious mental issues because you are a democrat partisan. Facts are irrelevant, you serve your party.

I enjoy the rapscallion retorts of Joe, it's like listening to Trump also, great memories of dotards in decline..

Exactly. Yes Biden has mental issues. I believe not being able to get through a statement without calling someone a stupid name is a sign of a mental issue also and these are the people we elect to the highest office.

You can't get through a statement without calling Trump a stupid name.

You defend Quid Pro and lie about his obvious mental issues because you are a democrat partisan. Facts are irrelevant, you serve your party.

I'm pretty sure you will not find a single statement where I called him a name nor did I defend Biden here. I said it's obvious he is not qualified.

But when you can't actually address what I say, lash out.

Biden is an old man who is clearly fading. Hopefully it will be very slow fade.
Calling the leader of a geopolitical foe a killer and then saying such a proclamation will have no impact on your first meeting with him qualifies as a "slow fade" to you?
Two different things. As long as he doesn't humiliate America in front of Putin as the former guy did in Helsinki, I'm good with it.

Biden stands up to (and over) the murderous thug Putin. The former guy fawned over him.
Your imagination is spectacular!

Can you imagine how Putin is kicking Joe Dufus' ass now in that meeting?

Putin is damn glad the idiots in the US voted for this clown and then ignored the fact that Dufus stole the election.

Putin already has his pipeline. No telling what else he will get out of this meeting with a weak and stupid illegitimate President.

The money that the wife of the Mayor of Moscow gave the Biden crime family is paying off.

Can you imagine how Putin is kicking Joe Dufus' ass now in that meeting?

Putin is damn glad the idiots in the US voted for this clown and then ignored the fact that Dufus stole the election.

Putin already has his pipeline. No telling what else he will get out of this meeting with a weak and stupid illegitimate President.

The money that the wife of the Mayor of Moscow gave the Biden crime family is paying off.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back