Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

1652562993760.png

And you still haven’t found talking points on the issues I raised.

Looks like this weeks bonus is in jeopardy.

Cat got your tongue????

Can't decide between the two????

Kinda' makes your earlier posts lies, huh?

Nice! What was his unemployment rate? How about GDP?
Is there still a global pandemic we are dealing with?

The reality is it's starting to look like Xiden and the Dems conspired with China, to unleash a deadly virus to help Xiden win.

Xiden did ask Xi to help him if he ever ran...and we know they interfered on his behalf from our intel community....was the virus part of it? Hmmm.....give your silly comment it would appear that maybe it was.

You mean after China unleashed the Chinese flu....and the democrat party mayors and governors used it as an excuse to destroy their own state economies to damage Trump?
Yes, that’s what I meant :cuckoo:

Care to answer?

The reality is it's starting to look like Xiden and the Dems conspired with China, to unleash a deadly virus to help Xiden win.

Xiden did ask Xi to help him if he ever ran...and we know they interfered on his behalf from our intel community....was the virus part of it? Hmmm.....give your silly comment it would appear that maybe it was.
No there isn’t. Nice dodge. Care to answer the questions?

I think it more likely that the Chinese communists accidentally let the virus they created get out....and then decided to let it free rather than be the country that took the biggest hit.......

No there isn’t. Nice dodge. Care to answer the questions?
How do you know? Your question is silly, you are comparing a time we were dealing with someone completely out of Trump's hands...a virus...that he was trying to combat, with today...when we are no longer dealing with lockdowns.

But GDP increased in the 4th QTR of 2020....https://www.bea.gov/news/2021/gross-domestic-product-4th-quarter-and-year-2020-advance-estimate

Meanwhile, GDP decreased in the 1st QTR of 2022: Gross Domestic Product (Second Estimate) and Corporate Profits (Preliminary), First Quarter 2022 | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Meanwhile, globally, thanks to Xiden policies the world is heading to real stagflation and a potetial global depression: Global Economic Prospects June 2022.

"Global growth is expected to slump from 5.7 percent in 2021 to 2.9 percent in 2022— significantly lower than 4.1 percent that was anticipated in January."

Thanks Xiden....

How do you know? Your question is silly, you are comparing a time we were dealing with someone completely out of Trump's hands...a virus...that he was trying to combat, with today...when we are no longer dealing with lockdowns.

But GDP increased in the 4th QTR of 2020....https://www.bea.gov/news/2021/gross-domestic-product-4th-quarter-and-year-2020-advance-estimate

Meanwhile, GDP decreased in the 1st QTR of 2022: Gross Domestic Product (Second Estimate) and Corporate Profits (Preliminary), First Quarter 2022 | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Meanwhile, globally, thanks to Xiden policies the world is heading to real stagflation and a potetial global depression: Global Economic Prospects June 2022.

"Global growth is expected to slump from 5.7 percent in 2021 to 2.9 percent in 2022— significantly lower than 4.1 percent that was anticipated in January."

Thanks Xiden....
My question was a direct response to another poster who used the inflation rate of trumps last year. If your point is that stats from trumps last year were skewed because of the pandemic then you are backing up the point I was making by asking those questions…. So thanks

My question was a direct response to another poster who used the inflation rate of trumps last year. If your point is that stats from trumps last year were skewed because of the pandemic then you are backing up the point I was making by asking those questions…. So thanks
i’m showing how GDP increased at the end of 2020

What was the inflation rate before the pandemic?

what global pandemic is xiden dealing with? aren’t we all pretty much open? and been pretty much since he took office?

It is all part of the plan.....their only problem with what is going on is it might cost them the House and the Senate..otherwise, everything is going according to plan......

Yeah, but while Obozo's puppet Biden is distracting the world from whats REALLY going on..............Hitlery and her main goon Obozo are changing tons of laws to fit THEIR agendas.

If Trump REALLY wants to stop what the DNC is doing, he's going to have to go back to eradicate ALL LAWS and AMENDMENTS that have been written since 1993. THEN we can start all over again!!

i’m showing how GDP increased at the end of 2020

What was the inflation rate before the pandemic?

what global pandemic is xiden dealing with? aren’t we all pretty much open? and been pretty much since he took office?
Of course GDP increased in 2020 we were coming out for a pandemic.

Inflation rate before the pandemic was very low. Less than 1% I think.

Yes we are pretty much open and out of the pandemic now… what’s your point?

Are you ready to admit you made a huge mistake?

Confession is good .....especially if you had a soul.
What’s with you dodging questions and then responding with questions? How about you answer the questions directly like I do for you and then ask me whatever you want.

No, I’m not admitting to any mistakes right now, I’m trying to talk about your statement. Let’s stay on topic

Of course GDP increased in 2020 we were coming out for a pandemic.

Inflation rate before the pandemic was very low. Less than 1% I think.

Yes we are pretty much open and out of the pandemic now… what’s your point?

In every way Trump was the only possible choice for an American.

You, being a Democrat, are in a very different category.

Forum List

Back