Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

What’s with you dodging questions and then responding with questions? How about you answer the questions directly like I do for you and then ask me whatever you want.

No, I’m not admitting to any mistakes right now, I’m trying to talk about your statement. Let’s stay on topic

I make the rules.

One of the benefits of superiority.

Nice! What was his unemployment rate? How about GDP?
My friend, the unemployment rate and inflation are two-edged swords. As I mentioned before, we need inflation which should be around 2% to 3% (1.x% is fine but it is not good for a very long period). We also need the unemployment rate. I remember the good number is around low-4% to low-3% when the inflation rate is low. Now, we are starting to trend toward bad employment numbers because we have a very high inflation rate.
Same as the inflation rate, you may find it funny that we need a 3% or so unemployment rate. It is to stabilize the econ so that it will not let to a high production cost which means a high inflation rate.

You make your own choices. And those choices show cowardice and lack of intellect when you dodge addressing direct questions.

Didn’t you deny that the Constitution takes precedence over state courts???
If There Was No Fraud, Why? posts 260-270

Did you write this?

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”
If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

....are you ready to admit that every state that allowed courts to alter he methods and times of voting infracted the Constitution????

My friend, the unemployment rate and inflation are two-edged swords. As I mentioned before, we need inflation which should be around 2% to 3% (1.x% is fine but it is not good for a very long period). We also need the unemployment rate. I remember the good number is around low-4% to low-3% when the inflation rate is low. Now, we are starting to trend toward bad employment numbers because we have a very high inflation rate.
Same as the inflation rate, you may find it funny that we need a 3% or so unemployment rate. It is to stabilize the econ so that it will not let to a high production cost which means a high inflation rate.
I agree, I’m not arguing with those points. I was asking my questions to politichic to make the point that referencing 2020 stats is not honest because they were obviously scewed due to a pandemic

1655230611416.png

Which part of the Constitution was 'infracted'?

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)
supreme.justia.com

Do you know what the word "exclusive" means?

I believe you, but you are a trump hater and Biden lover :rolleyes:
Wrong. I was actually a Trump fan in his reality tv days. Seen every episode. I think he is a horrible politician and person but a great entertainer. I think Joe is fine as a public person. Never met him so I can’t speak about him personally. I don’t agree with a lot of his policy positions… but he was the only one who could have gotten trump out and restored a feeling or boringness and stagnation to Washington which I thought was necessary. He has served his purpose and I don’t think he should run again

I've seen your posts, and charge you with lying and giving aid and comfort to America's enemies.
Frankly your “charges” are meaningless. You are wrong way more than you are right so not much weight is carried with your opinions. I’m actually pretty conservative but I see so many dumb as conservatives on this board making poss poor arguments that I like challenging them and help them get better.

Now would you mind moving on from the personal attack diversions and talking about the actual topic?

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)
supreme.justia.com

Do you know what the word "exclusive" means?
So when you wrote "every state that allowed courts to alter (t)he methods and times of voting infracted the Constitution" you were incorrect, since the only power the courts have to interpret what the laws written by the legislature. Do I have that right or do you have an example of unconstitutional court actions?

Didn’t you deny that the Constitution takes precedence over state courts???
If There Was No Fraud, Why? posts 260-270

Did you write this?

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”
If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

....are you ready to admit that every state that allowed courts to alter he methods and times of voting infracted the Constitution????
Yes I wrote that and what I wrote is true. What isn’t true is your distorted interpretation claiming I said the constitution does not take precedence over State Courts. Of course it does. But there is an appeals process and a Supreme Court to deal the the constitutionality of laws and lower court decisions. That’s the constitutional process that I mentioned. Stop lying about the thing that I’ve said. It’s too easy to prove you wrong and make you look like a fool.

Frankly your “charges” are meaningless. You are wrong way more than you are right so not much weight is carried with your opinions. I’m actually pretty conservative but I see so many dumb as conservatives on this board making poss poor arguments that I like challenging them and help them get better.

Now would you mind moving on from the personal attack diversions and talking about the actual topic?

"You are wrong way more than you are right"

More proof of my motto, "Democrats lie about everything."

I'm never wrong.

Which part of the Constitution was 'infracted'?
Try the one that states who in Government decides
Election rules and law.It's the State legislature.
Not the Governor.Finally I listened yesterday as a gal
called into the Joe Madison Sirius XM talk radio show.
She was calm and wondered how come some important
pundit warned that Trump is definately about to lose.
Then she asked about all those states that changed election
guidelines and rules due to Mail-in ballots.Madison was
tongue-tied.He stuttered a lot.He normally does.Then after
about 2 minutes came up with his explanation.That the Federal
Government allows state governors to make the call regarding
Election protocols and procedures.Like what happened in
Pennsylvania.WRONG.pennsylvania had a Majority run state legialature
and set as usual the guidelines and procedures for the General Election.
But then the Pennsy;vania State Supreme court inserted itself
and overuled { It was a Majority Democrat State Supreme court }.
Thus defeating how the Penns. State Legislature controls it's election.
Judge Alito and Clarence Thomas wanted thie Supreme court to step
in and resolve this jam.But Chief Justice Roberts would not allow it.
So in Pennsylvania the Governor and his Secretary-of-State who
were Democrats sided and agreed with the Democrat majority State
Supreme court.That was Not the rule but the exception.
In my State of kentucky the Governor { Andy Beshear } tried to
do the same thing but the Republican State legislature had authority and
would not allow it.State legislatures Run State Elections.
Per our Constitution.
State legislatures have Constitutional Power
over Elections.
Under Article II,Section I of the Constitution
Period

So when you wrote "every state that allowed courts to alter (t)he methods and times of voting infracted the Constitution" you were incorrect, since the only power the courts have to interpret what the laws written by the legislature. Do I have that right or do you have an example of unconstitutional court actions?

A pity that you lack a facility with the English language.

State courts have no say in the matter.

Second time: do you know what "exclusive" means?

Yes I wrote that and what I wrote is true. What isn’t true is your distorted interpretation claiming I said the constitution does not take precedence over State Courts. Of course it does. But there is an appeals process and a Supreme Court to deal the the constitutionality of laws and lower court decisions. That’s the constitutional process that I mentioned. Stop lying about the thing that I’ve said. It’s too easy to prove you wrong and make you look like a fool.

More proof that Democrats lie about everything.

Forum List

Back