Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

So the filibuster, Putin, Covid, and the Chinese shut down had nothing to do with it?

It appears you have a great deal of trouble with concepts that involve words.

See if this makes the reality clear:

1652461522735.png

Look what lying scum claim now! Outright lies!

View attachment 644051
That's not a lie at all....thankfully states like FL, realized folks had to get back to work, and opened up after the global pandemic.

Sadly though, Xiden undid some of the border security measures, and we ended up with record dealth from covid from a flood of untested, unvaccined folks pouring in

That's not a lie at all....thankfully states like FL, realized folks had to get back to work, and opened up after the global pandemic.

Sadly though, Xiden undid some of the border security measures, and we ended up with record dealth from covid from a flood of untested, unvaccined folks pouring in
We had vaccines and allowing people to go back to work and businesses to open is not creating jobs!

I disagree, I voted for the serious candidate, not the joker.

Let's see if you are the low-life liar your history has documented.

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

1652473124021.png

Is this who you voted for????

Exposed you again.

Let's see if you are the low-life liar your history has documented.
Yes let's have a look...

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East,
There's peace in the ME?

quieting of North Korea
Trump tried to engage with NK and failed completely

no invasions by Russia,
just the planning of one maybe?

keeping Iran guessing
They weren't guessing they restarted their work towards a nuke

having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem
A big win for Israel for which the US got nothing but the ire of Muslims

forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border
whatever happened to that wall?

sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs
Was Trump the first or last to do that or is it something every president has done?

not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban
Quite the reverse, he signed a treaty with the Taliban, without input from our Afghan allies, that ensured they would take over the country and get all the weapons we gave to the Afghans. He signed the treaty and then left Biden to clean up the mess he made.

..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.
Achievements no one would want to claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.
I believe that happened on Obama's watch.

Yes let's have a look...

There's peace in the ME?

Was Trump the first or last to do that or is it something every president has done?

Quite the reverse, he signed a treaty with the Taliban, without input from our Afghan allies, that ensured they would take over the country and get all the weapons we gave to the Afghans. He signed the treaty and then left Biden to clean up the mess he made.

Your disembling attempt to dig yourself out of the hole simply proves what I said about you.

Now crawl away.

Yes let's have a look...

There's peace in the ME?

Media fed bullshit.

Well yes. I am ready to admit that mistake. I voted for Trump in 2016 and that has created a rift that is unbridgeable in the nation I and my mates sacrificed for. If only the Republicans had a candidate who was worthy. Book mark this if you like.

Well yes. I am ready to admit that mistake. I voted for Trump in 2016 and that has created a rift that is unbridgeable in the nation I and my mates sacrificed for. If only the Republicans had a candidate who was worthy. Book mark this if you like.

Sometimes cowards allow truth and integrity to be beaten out of them.

You, of course, are proof of that.

Where do you find anything 'unworthy'???

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

1652473124021.png

Your disembling attempt to dig yourself out of the hole simply proves what I said about you.

Now crawl away.
Don't have a ready cut and paste reply so you'd actually have to think for yourself? I'm not crawling anywhere since I'm not afraid to use my own words.

Forum List

Back