Reagan - Class Act

Reagan used to carry his little witty sayings on 3 by 5 cards. One for every occasion. But his best line in the Iran-Contra hearings was, "I don't remember." Reagan used that line not just once but 124 times. A number of people think that was his best line ever.
I think "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" will be remembered. God, can you imagine that he made that entire speech without a teleprompter?!

thanks for proving how as always,when you are cornered,you evade the facts and change the subject.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Reagan used to carry his little witty sayings on 3 by 5 cards. One for every occasion. But his best line in the Iran-Contra hearings was, "I don't remember." Reagan used that line not just once but 124 times. A number of people think that was his best line ever.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Iranian sponsored Hezbollah blows up the Beiruit Marine barracks while at the same time Reagan's admin is involved in the Iran/Contra dealings, no thank you regarding how great Reagan was.

I think "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" will be remembered. God, can you imagine that he made that entire speech without a teleprompter?!

That's why the "American" Left hates Reagan, he defeated their hometeam the USSR

Iranian sponsored Hezbollah blows up the Beiruit Marine barracks while at the same time Reagan's admin is involved in the Iran/Contra dealings, no thank you regarding how great Reagan was.

He wasn't perfect like your Obama is, praise be his Holy Name

ObamaHalo1.jpg

That's why the "American" Left hates Reagan, he defeated their hometeam the USSR

The Pope, the Olympics boycott, and The Beatles had as much to do with the fall of the Soviet Union as Reagan did.

He just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Last edited:

ObamaHalo1.jpg

Funny how right wingers will squawk about 4 deaths in Benghazi but have no problem with a president being involved in an arms deal that had as one of its main players the nation that sponsored the terrorist group that killed 241 service members at the Marines Barracks.

The Pope, the Olympics boycott, and The Beatles had as much to do with the fall of the Soviet Union as Reagan did.

Wishful thinking on your part. Reagan called the USSR an "Evil Empire" and of the few goals of his Administration was to bring about their downfall. Your viewpoint is like saying Steve Jobs just happened to be at Apple when the iPod, iPhone and Mac were invented.

ObamaHalo1.jpg

Funny how right wingers will squawk about 4 deaths in Benghazi but have no problem with a president being involved in an arms deal that had as one of its main players the nation that sponsored the terrorist group that killed 241 service members at the Marines Barracks.

So Reagan was responsible for Ollie North but Obama had nothing to do with Benghazi?

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -- Ronald Reagan

"Here hold my umbrella" -- Barack Hussein Benghazi IRS AP Obama

ObamaHalo1.jpg

So Reagan was responsible for Ollie North but Obama had nothing to do with Benghazi?

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -- Ronald Reagan

Reagan is the conservative God and what he did was much much worse in reality than the G.O.P. invented Benghazi conspiracy theory.

Wishful thinking on your part. Reagan called the USSR an "Evil Empire" and of the few goals of his Administration was to bring about their downfall. Your viewpoint is like saying Steve Jobs just happened to be at Apple when the iPod, iPhone and Mac were invented.

Reagan had no more to do with the fall of the Soviet Union than any of the presidents that went before him.

The Soviet Union dissolved itself in 1991, long after Reagan was out of office.

I think historians give most credit to Gorbachev for the change in the USSR. But Reagan did grab on to Gorbachev's offers for peace and for that we have to give Reagan some credit. Still, would any other American president have rejected Gorbachev's offers for peace?

I think historians give most credit to Gorbachev for the change in the USSR. But Reagan did grab on to Gorbachev's offers for peace and for that we have to give Reagan some credit. Still, would any other American president have rejected Gorbachev's offers for peace?
Essentially Reagan did just that in Iceland. Reagan's goal was not really peace with the USSR, but its demise. He changed the US policies of Détente and Containment of earlier presidents to an early Cold War era one of confrontation which ultimately resulted in not only the fall of the Soviet Union, but a safer and much changed world across the board.

Communists and the die-hard American left will bristle at these facts, but all the denial and obfuscation will not change history. Although he was not the only reason for the downfall of communism, Reagan's successes in the Cold War and elsewhere are undeniable and unparalleled.

The petulant whining and feeble attempts to mitigate his role by the left bear testament to their inability to come to terms with his accomplishments.

Get over it.

the USSR defeated themselves. Reagan had nothing to do with it.

The Soviets couldn't keep up with our defense spending and they went bankrupt trying.

St Reagan gets the credit for defeating the Soviet Union and the blame for starting us down the path of never ending national debt.

Reagan is the conservative God and what he did was much much worse in reality than the G.O.P. invented Benghazi conspiracy theory.

Remember when Reagan ignored the Marines calling for help then went to a fundraiser the next day and blamed the attack on a video?

Yea, me neither

Last edited by a moderator:

Small comfort for you, tasting the salt of the tears for your fallen Empire

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

You're an idiot.

No. You're the one pining for the loss of an Empire so fucking evil they had to build a wall, not to keep people from entering but to keep their slaves from fleeing

All the Soviet Emigres I know say you American "Progressives" are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet because you advocate a system with a 100% fail rate

Last edited:

Forum List

Back