Real Misogyny: Debunking the War on Women

When a woman exercises her right to privacy concerning making a decision whether to have a child or not, and that decision conflicts with conservative religious and social dogma, as authoritarians most on the right will seek to use the power and authority of the state to violate a women’s right to privacy and compel her to conform to their subjective religious and social dogma and bear a child against her will.

OR, some people actually value human life. This can be hard for liberals to understand after they have been conditioned to reject the notion of right and wrong.

When you wingnuts stop trying to yank food out of the mouths of poor children, then I'll take you seriously about how much you value "human life".

So, when conservatives embrace, wholly and uncritically, all liberal policies and points of view, only then would you deign to ease off such dishonest and offensive hyperbole as that above? I have a better idea...

...how about... :fu: you dishonest sack of shit?

OR, some people actually value human life. This can be hard for liberals to understand after they have been conditioned to reject the notion of right and wrong.

When you wingnuts stop trying to yank food out of the mouths of poor children, then I'll take you seriously about how much you value "human life".

So, when conservatives embrace, wholly and uncritically, all liberal policies and points of view, only then would you deign to ease off such dishonest and offensive hyperbole as that above? I have a better idea...

...how about... :fu: you dishonest sack of shit?
Not at all.

I'd be happy to enterain any good faith alternatives to food stamps that don't involve starving children.

For instance, replacing paper stamps with EBT Cards to reduce fraud was a great idea. It made sure the help got to where it was going.

But that isn't what you "pro-Life" nutters are about. We really stop hearing from your about kids in the Fourth trimester.

I'd be happy to enterain any good faith alternatives to food stamps that don't involve starving children.

If you can't bring yourself to communicate without asinine hyperbole then just STFU and go back to your fantasies about communist revolutions and attacking business managers with baseball bats (neither of which a pussy like you would ever do, of course).

Same old Tk. Jobless loser complaining about liberal "job killing policies", and now openly argues about woman's issues when the only women he talks to are his Grandma and women on the internet.

A con got a wish from a genie, and said that he hated flying and wanted a bridge from L.A. to Hawaii so he could drive there. The genie said it was ridiculous because it was over two thousand miles, and told the con to ask for something different. The con asked for the ability to understand women. The genie replied, "You want that bridge to be two or four lanes?"

A con got a wish from a genie, and said that he hated flying and wanted a bridge from L.A. to Hawaii so he could drive there. The genie said it was ridiculous because it was over two thousand miles, and told the con to ask for something different. The con asked for the ability to understand women. The genie replied, "You want that bridge to be two or four lanes?"

Did they leave you an extra bottle of Thunderbird today, Stinky?

Just to clarify, you are stating that the war on women in the US is not occurring because women are mistreated in the Middle East. Yes?

I'm pretty sure he's saying that if you think life in America constitutes a "war on women", you're spoiled, insane, and stupid.

No, what you call a "war" is nothing more than propaganda. It is political hyperbole. Drummed up hysteria. You can't possibly believe that there is a war being waged against women here in America, can you? Since when do we stage public beatings and stonings of women in the streets as a matter of punishment or twisted justice? Hmm? Do you see anyone doing such a thing here? No. Because you would be arrested and put away for a long, long time if you did.

So, what "war" are we talking about exactly? The real one in the Middle East, against those poor women.

So your argument, again, seems to be that a woman should be happy being forced to have a baby she doesn't want because, gosh darn it, at least we aren't taking you out in the street and stoning you.

Do you really think this is an intellectually honest argument?

Sorry, guy, there is a misogynistic streak in the GOP. The very thought of women controlling their sexuality frightens you for some reason.

Lovely. Imagine this very same woman being castrated as a child, married off to an elderly man to perhaps be sodomized, beaten, stoned, or worse, killed for exercising her own rights. Imagine, that if she wanted to have a baby, these men would beat her until she miscarried. Yes, there are other choices rather than abortion, Joe. You'd prefer murder to a choice, and that's good to know. Par for the course for you.

So, understand one thing, Joe. You're comparing a political party to these people. Is this what you want to go with?

Sorry, you saying so doesn't make it so.

Frankly, leftist Americans whinging on about "the plight of women" and "the war on women" remind me of people venting huge outrage over the historical fact of slavery in America 150 years ago - the HORROR! - while doing exactly jack shit about slavery taking place in the world right now. Most of the time, they're not even aware that slavery still exists. But boy, they will lecture until your ears bleed on how awful it USED to be, and how desperately we need reparations for the historical version.

If you can't bring yourself to communicate without asinine hyperbole then just STFU and go back to your fantasies about communist revolutions and attacking business managers with baseball bats (neither of which a pussy like you would ever do, of course).

But there you are pissing yourself over the notion I might.

Frankly, you guys begrudge poor kids food, education, health care... and then you wonder why some poor people don't want to bring kids into the world.

But there you are pissing yourself over the notion I might.

There is no "notion" that you might. NOBODY believes a pussy like you would ever do any of the stupid shit you post about here, big mouth.

Just to clarify, you are stating that the war on women in the US is not occurring because women are mistreated in the Middle East. Yes?

I'm pretty sure he's saying that if you think life in America constitutes a "war on women", you're spoiled, insane, and stupid.

Ya, but, he has no idea what he's going on about.

Based on what? Your feewings that American women are abused and mistreated? Whatever. :eusa_hand:

Based on what? Your feewings that American women are abused and mistreated? Whatever. :eusa_hand:

Nope. Based on the legislation via the states. It's ok. He could not wrap his brain around it either. His argument seemed to be quite emotional and so is yours.

Last edited:
Grandma said:
Hi, you have received -453 reputation points from Grandma.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You don't know what you\'re talking about. Best to stay quiet.

Regards,
Grandma

Note: This is an automated message.

Apparently I do, hence why you negged me. What's wrong? Do you not have the gumption to argue me out in the open? Or can you simply not admit that women in America are not being treated in the ways you liberals insist they are? Isn't it a bit demeaning to women when you use them to churn out such disingenuous political talking points?

Nope. Based on the legislation via the states. It's ok. He could not wrap his brain around it either. His argument seemed to be quite emotional and so is yours.

Ad hominem does not an argument make. If all you can do is sit there and insult my intelligence, then by default you are conceding defeat to my point. See, I wasn't referring to "legislation in the states" which as far as I can tell, do not involve banning women in America from getting jobs, an education, driving or otherwise depriving them of "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness." Nor have I ever seen a state passing legislation that requires all the men to sodomize them at an early age, or mutilate their genitals. Your argument is preposterous.

I'm beginning to think you can't wrap your brain around the fact that women here in the states are far better off, that they aren't being mistreated by conservatives, and don't fall in line with your definition of "abused" or "mistreated." There is no war on women in America. Deal with it.

not knowing what he is talking about ....never stops simple......if he doesnt have facts he will just lie...and go with it....the simple and shielded mind....

Ad hominem does not an argument make. If all you can do is sit there and insult my intelligence, then by default you are conceding defeat to my point. See, I wasn't referring to "legislation in the states" which as far as I can tell, do not involve banning women in America from getting jobs, an education, driving or otherwise depriving them of "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness." Nor have I ever seen a state passing legislation that requires all the men to sodomize them at an early age, or mutilate their genitals. Your argument is preposterous.

I'm beginning to think you can't wrap your brain around the fact that women here in the states are far better off, that they aren't being mistreated by conservatives, and don't fall in line with your definition of "abused" or "mistreated." There is no war on women in America. Deal with it.

that isn't an ad hom....

you should probably look up the term.

misogynists really need to stop telling women what they should find offensive.

and he didn't say american women were abused and mistreated. cesspit did.

and she's into S&M so her judgment as to what abuse is might not be a credible basis for discussion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back