Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

This is one topic I'll stay out of...lol

Blacks were better off as a people when they had their own community that worked. We fucked it up with integration as we want the victimhood root instead of the equal root.

Now we got a mess.

Only those that are aware, and brave. Who else would be capable of being considered less than human and called an Uncle Tom, and Oreo by their brethren and Progressives.

You guys as re as o funny and oblivious......you never question your leaders......youre as obidient as nazis......so libtards give us a coherent summay of your position......I doubt you can say more than one or two sentances

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. You're in need of a remedial English course. It appears you didn't finish the 5th grade.

Fuck you...im typing from a phone....so go stick a dick in your ass.....did I spell that correct

Ha! Excuses...adding more fuel to the fire of "white privilege". We're supposed to excuse your inability to send messages out, from "your phone", resplendent with poor spelling, why? Because your stupid, trifling ass can't wait until you get to some place where you can type "accurately'?????????????????????? What a fucking loser.
And your comeback is to instruct me to put a dick in my ass? How do you know that's what I like? How do you know one wasn't already in there? Are you jealous, because you're missing yours? Methinks, the latter. And yes...you managed to spell that correct(ly). Must have had a dictionary handy. Buttons successfully "pushed". LOLOLOL Too easy.

Why shouldn't whites control things that they have earned? Remember it wasn't so long ago where we were 80-90 percent of the population. Do you think a capable white shouldn't get that job???

Poet do you really believe that because you're black, you shouldn't have to work just as hard for it? Doesn't seem right what you're saying.

Last edited:
Poet believes that any "whitey" he can't beat down should be erased from the earth.

He runs from every single poster who won't slink away from his threats and slurs.

Why shouldn't whites control things that they have earned? Remember it wasn't so long ago where we were 80-90 percent of the population. Do you think a capable white shouldn't get that job???

Poet do you really believe that because you're black you shouldn't have to work just as hard for it? Doesn't seem right what you're saying.

Poet do you really believe that because you're black, you shouldn't have to work just as hard for it? Doesn't seem right what you're saying.

Earned? Try "stole".
And bitch, what makes you think that I haven't worked hard for all that I have? The problem lies in the fact that you believe you should have privileges and perks, you don't deserve, and have to work very little for much pay, simply because you're "white". Turn the shit around...and you have the reality. Blacks work hard, because they have to. More whites have their hands out, and are indignant about it, than anybody else. And denial isn't a river over in Egypt.

Earned? Try "stole".
And bitch, what makes you think that I haven't worked hard for all that I have? The problem lies in the fact that you believe you should have privileges and perks, you don't deserve, and have to work very little for much pay, simply because you're "white". Turn the shit around...and you have the reality. Blacks work hard, because they have to. More whites have their hands out, and are indignant about it, than anybody else. And denial isn't a river over in Egypt.

Is this why 80% of blacks on earth are poor and can't feed their families? Maybe just maybe because whites built wealth within our race we can afford to do what you can't. Try thinking for a second as to why. When you build a civilization and wealth you deserve the fruits of it...One day when blacks have that and they're working on that(In African) then they will feel the same.

Stoled what? LoL!!! You get privilieges when you build the damn businesses!!!! Imagine that!

Last edited:
This message is hidden because [MENTION=30343]poet[/MENTION] is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because [MENTION=30343]poet[/MENTION] is on your ignore list.

Oh cool! a double header!

Earned? Try "stole".

Is this why 80% of blacks on earth are poor and can't feed their families? Maybe just maybe because whites built wealth within our race we can afford to do what you can't. Try thinking for a second as to why. When you build a civilization and wealth you deserve the fruits of it...One day when blacks have that and they're working on that(In African) then they will feel the same.

Stoled what? LoL!!! You get privilieges when you build the damn businesses!!!! Imagine that!

Wrong. Try stealing, raping, pillaging, swindling, and killing. Build a civilization???? What is civilized about racism, as a construct? What is civilized about killing? Building?? With slave labor? On the backs of others? Please. Perhaps the racist forum members will listen to your crap. I won't.

Earned? Try "stole".

Wrong. Try stealing, raping, pillaging, swindling, and killing. Build a civilization???? What is civilized about racism, as a construct? What is civilized about killing? Building?? With slave labor? On the backs of others? Please. Perhaps the racist forum members will listen to your crap. I won't.

Civilization was built on a master to slave relationship going back to the dawn of it. WTF are you talking about? All races done this shit you're talking about how the world worked. We live in a very different world today. You know next to shit about how civilization worked!!! Egypt, Babylon, China, Mayan empre, etc. All killed, raped, pillaged, etc.

Do you know anything of economics? Certainly whites mistreated people, but on the other hand this is the way the world worked. You think blacks are special, lol!!! You did it too. Your fucking leaders sold you off many times.

Last edited:

Civilization was built on a master to slave relationship going back to the dawn of it. WTF are you talking about? All races done this shit you're talking about. We live in a very different world today. You know next to shit about how civilization!!! Egypt, Babylon, China, Mayan empre, etc. All killed, raped, pillaged, etc.

Do you know anything of economics? Certainly whites mistreated people, but on the other hand this is the way the world worked. You think blacks are special, lol!!! You did it too. Your fucking leaders sold you off many times.

And because it was done before, you, somehow think that justifies you doing it???? Folks have committed suicide...so, since it was done before, why don't you give it a try?
Illogical fallacy.
Uh, for your information....no one is my leader, and I have never been sold. Get off the plantation. You wouldn't have been a massa, back then....you would have been a field hand, a step above a slave. LOL.

Civilization was built on a master to slave relationship going back to the dawn of it. WTF are you talking about? All races done this shit you're talking about. We live in a very different world today. You know next to shit about how civilization!!! Egypt, Babylon, China, Mayan empre, etc. All killed, raped, pillaged, etc.

And because it was done before, you, somehow think that justifies you doing it???? Folks have committed suicide...so, since it was done before, why don't you give it a try?
Illogical fallacy.
Uh, for your information....no one is my leader, and I have never been sold. Get off the plantation. You wouldn't have been a massa, back then....you would have been a field hand, a step above a slave. LOL.

I'm not justifying it but just telling it like it was. I'm glad the world is a much different place thanks to those white, etc thinkers that you can blame for it. lol:eusa_hand: Not Obama? Ok,,,You're welcome to be a free thinker!!! Who knows wtf I'd be, but I certainly wouldn't want to be around in those times.:eek:

Poor Templar...wants to discuss the dems racist past but not the repubs racist present

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said, of Barack Obama, that he was a "light skinned African American" who "did not speak with a Negro accent"

Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich has been quoted as saying that he is "blacker than Barack Obama", which apparently was meant to mean that Blagojevich grew up under poorer circumstances than President Obama did.

Most curious, though, was what former President Bill Clinton told Teddy Kennedy when he was soliciting the late Senator's endorsement Hillary Clinton's Presidential run. Of Barack Obama, Bill Clinton said, "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee." Kennedy is said to have been so angry, that he decided to endorse Obama instead.
Reid, Blagojevich, Clinton Racist Remarks - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden

Illogical fallacy.

Watcing you argue is hilarious...........youre a dumbfuck

Forum List

Back