Real U.S. Wages Are Essentially Back at 1974 Levels

Backed you against the wall again!

Your non-sequitur did what? LOL!

Admit it....You were scammed AGAIN by tRump!!!!

Your idiocy has nothing to do with Trump.

Are you ever going to explain your tax savings from your Nevada Corporation? LOL!

Sure it is. Your 2.6% increase in monies has been off-set by 2.8% inflation caused by tRump tariff's.

For the 17th time, with the exception of clothing and most food, all of my expenses are deductible.

For the 17th time, with the exception of clothing and most food, all of my expenses are deductible.

Personal spending from your "trust" is still taxable.

What does your latest lie have to do with your non-existent Nevada Corp?

That's what I wrote. " with the exception of clothing and most food"

You brought it up.

"Are you ever going to explain your tax savings from your Nevada Corporation? LOL"!

Yes, I saw your lie about spending from your "trust".

You brought it up.

Yes, and you keep running away without explaining how it saves you on your Federal Taxes.

My God, they must have been at 1938 levels under the Manchurian Muslim!

After the worst economic crash in world history caused by BushCo and Corporate America, you might be right.

btw: The tRump crash may be worse for you.

After the worst economic crash in world history

The recession ended in June 2009.

But the effects on you, the poor or poor with credit continue on. (2.6% income increase, 2.8% inflation)

After the worst economic crash in world history caused by BushCo and Corporate America, you might be right.

But the effects on you, the poor or poor with credit continue on. (2.6% income increase, 2.8% inflation)

Takes a while to unwind Obama's idiocy and slowwwwww recovery.

After the worst economic crash in world history caused by BushCo and Corporate America.

caused by BushCo and Corporate America

The real correlation is government spending. During the 80s and especially the 90s, government spending was kept in control. Then W got elected and flushed "fiscal conservatism" right out of the post 1998 GOP, spend we did, and pay for it we still are....

After the worst economic crash in world history caused by BushCo and Corporate America.
Sorry, Hillary, You And Bill — Not Tax Cuts — Caused The Financial Crisis | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis
Investor's Business Daily

upload_2018-9-9_16-4-1.jpeg
Sep 28, 2016 · It's hypocrisy that the Clinton Democrats, who created the housing bubble ... greed, crazy deregulation, and tax cuts as the causes of the crisis

New Study Finds Democrats Fully to Blame for Subprime Mortgage Crisis that Caused 2008 ...
The Gateway Pundit › 2012/12 › new-stu...

Dec 22, 2012 · In his early activist days, Barack Obama the community organizer sued banks to ease lending practices. State Sen. Barack Obama and Fr

One Bad Law Usually Leads To Others: The Housing Bubble and Dodd-Frank
Forbes

Jan 10, 2014 · The housing bubble was caused by: a) The boundless greed of ... just so Obama and the Democrats in Congress could say, “ See, .

Need more proof that it was Democrat policies that caused the 2008 crisis.....hundreds more links!

Backed you against the wall again!

Your non-sequitur did what? LOL!

Admit it....You were scammed AGAIN by tRump!!!!

Your idiocy has nothing to do with Trump.

Are you ever going to explain your tax savings from your Nevada Corporation? LOL!

Sure it is. Your 2.6% increase in monies has been off-set by 2.8% inflation caused by tRump tariff's.

You brought it up.

"Are you ever going to explain your tax savings from your Nevada Corporation? LOL"!

You brought it up.

Yes, and you keep running away without explaining how it saves you on your Federal Taxes.

Wow, Bush was around in the 1930's? Will wonders never cease?

Bush was around in the 1930's? Will wonders never cease?

In 1974, I barely earned $300/mo. That was after I joined the Army. Seriously, you and all your co-travelers need to get a f**kin' grip. I recently go a raise...after President Trump's tax redemption occurred. I'm not sure what you do for a living, but you might consider some other way of earning your keep...oh, wait...

In 1974, rent was $100.00/month. Today a place that rented for $100.00 rents for $575.00 or more.

When I was in the Coast Guard in 1975, I was stationed at CGB Mission Bay (San Diego) I rented an off-base apartment for $100.00/mo. Today the same apartment rents for $4500.00/mo.

All of your wage increase was eaten up by tRump tariff inflation.

I make all of my money the old fashioned way.....OPM/OPE.

So you could buy a house out of the Sears catalog for under $900 bucks, what's your point????

These Crazy Cheap DIY Houses Sears Sold 100 Years Ago
d1qikntta4cp8k.cloudfront.net

Forum List

Back