Reason Harvey Weinstein was made a sacrificial lamb

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

After watching this clip of Michelle Obama and the rest of the Hollywood elite behind her praise Harvey Weinstein, even though they all knew for years what a pig he was as they joked about it at the Oscars, it hit me. Harvey Weinstein became the sacrificial because Hillary lost.

Think about it, here we have a man who gave all his time and money to the Clintons and the DNC. He was probably influential in rigging the DNC nomination for Hillary, which we later learned about through the hacked e-mails that the nomination was rigged. He was even known to get violent with those who disagreed with him politically.

However, Hillary lost, and Dims are mad and someone has to pay and that someone became Harvey Weinstein.

Think about it, Michelle and all the rest were willing to just let him continue raping and sexually assaulting women, just so long as he backed a winner for the DNC, as they did for decades. The video is an indication of that, they all knew and were willing to do nothing about it. What a repulsive human being someone like Michelle must be to get up there and say what a wonderful human being he was.

Think about it.

A sacrificial lamb by definition is innocent.

Your reference says a lot about you.
or a known well protected guilty dude is equal. all one has to do is drop the cover. oops that what happened.

I love how so many of these self righteous Hollywood liberals have been outed as sexual predators and enablers.

Just the beginning. If Corey Feldman names names as he says he will, the wall will crumble.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Incidentally, if you knew someone was raping people or molesting children and did nothing or said nothing about it, what does that say about you?

Aren't these people legally liable?

Disgusting.

These people have no moral fiber. Their wealth and career mean more to them.

I love how so many of these self righteous Hollywood liberals have been outed as sexual predators and enablers.

Just the beginning. If Corey Feldman names names as he says he will, the wall will crumble.
dude I have been waiting on him to release names for almost ten years. since the movie the 'burbs. I have been following his story. he is truly scared to release names. He did however, acknowledge it existed, just no names. I have to believe Kevin Spacey may have been included in his story. we will see. Dude, hollywood is a place that throws out normal human behavior for a buck. Those fking people would do anything for fame and glory. they are truly evil people. Feldman's best friend committed suicide rather than keep going on. Corey Haim. fking sick ass people.

That's right, attack me.

You have nothing else.

I attacked your characterization of Weinstein as a sacrificial LAMB.

Out of curiosity, did you laugh at this clip dating back to 2013?

Listen to all those people laughing who knew.

Fuckinay, when all this started, I thought they were talking about Harvey Fierstein, the gay Broadway actor, lol.

I didn't know Harvey Weinstein from Harvey the imaginary rabbit.

it would be interesting if it were possible to lift all of the fear off of once child actors for the real story behind their careers. what they actually had to do to get a gig.

or a known well protected guilty dude is equal. all one has to do is drop the cover. oops that what happened.

So you agree that the OP's characterization of him as a sacrificial lamb is horseshit.
not at all, we now know who he was, his cover was blown. It was a focus over here story. funny. I still don't know why you and yours wish to protect this evil. I don't get it.

All we have to do is go to the leaked NBC video on trump on how evil the left is.

Sacrificial lamb! Not hardly. James Toback has now 310 women claiming he assaulted them. Kevin Spacey, Andy Dick went around licking people and exposing himself (for fun). Weinstein is not out of the ordinary, but painfully ordinary. Next to these powerhouses, Trump is a choirboy. Heck, Cosby with his 30 women is an amateur. Dustin Hoffman, Jeremy Piven. The whole Hollywood democrat cabal is coming down.

After watching this clip of Michelle Obama and the rest of the Hollywood elite behind her praise Harvey Weinstein, even though they all knew for years what a pig he was as they joked about it at the Oscars, it hit me. Harvey Weinstein became the sacrificial because Hillary lost.

Think about it, here we have a man who gave all his time and money to the Clintons and the DNC. He was probably influential in rigging the DNC nomination for Hillary, which we later learned about through the hacked e-mails that the nomination was rigged. He was even known to get violent with those who disagreed with him politically.

However, Hillary lost, and Dims are mad and someone has to pay and that someone became Harvey Weinstein.

Think about it, Michelle and all the rest were willing to just let him continue raping and sexually assaulting women, just so long as he backed a winner for the DNC, as they did for decades. The video is an indication of that, they all knew and were willing to do nothing about it. What a repulsive human being someone like Michelle must be to get up there and say what a wonderful human being he was.

Think about it.

Maybe. My bet is to give the Democratic Media something to talk about rather than the DNC being wrapped up with Russia.

No koinky dink that two major newspapers were working on the Weinstein story simultaneously.

Who knows why Weinstein was made a "sacrificial lamb"......may be it was just to try to cover up for even bigger crimes in Hollyweird, crimes like pedophilia, may be?

`
`

The idea that Harvey Weinstein was a "sacrificial lamb" is just plain stupid.
`

Compared to the political establishment to whom he hooked himself to, he was innocent by comparison.

Forum List

Back