Reasons To Vote For Trump

He is not Hellary, that is all I need.
So if a circus clown was on the ballot, you'd vote for him because he isn't Hillary, eh?

I am starting to understand how Trump garnered so much of the Retard vote.

Good. I already knew how the bulldyke got the dem nomination. The DNC. said vote for her and you little mindless bitches did exactly that.
I voted for Kasich. Keep trying, retard.

Understood. Since you pretend to be a conservative you picked the biggest RINO in the field who didn't have orange hair.

He is not Hellary, that is all I need.
So if a circus clown was on the ballot, you'd vote for him because he isn't Hillary, eh?

I am starting to understand how Trump garnered so much of the Retard vote.

Good. I already knew how the bulldyke got the dem nomination. The DNC. said vote for her and you little mindless bitches did exactly that.
I voted for Kasich. Keep trying, retard.

And I am a conservative registered independent for the last 10 years since I figured out the impotence of the GOP leadership. I got tired of being played. Apparently it doesn't bother you.

Furthermore, Clinton will usher in the greatest wave of Muslim population increase in US History. Look at how that's worked out in every country that's happened over the last 1000 years. Look at what is happening in Europe.

try the fact she will usher in the greatest wave of zionists population increase in US history.

seems to me that if trump is elected, 4 years from now it's possible people will debate whether or not the uk, the eu, and canada become the 51st, 52nd, and 53rd states, respectively. or not.

Your hypothesis is extremely unlikely. Even Briton left the EU. But I am concerned about mexico becoming the 51st state. We need to deport ALL "latinos." Not just the illegal ones.

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary (Billary) had their chance. It's time for some new blood. Let's not forget that Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya. Also, when Bill was in office, they pretty much sold the U.S. on the fairy tale that they had balanced the budget. Which was a load of crap that was all smoke and mirrors. Using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. No doubt there will be more such shenanigans if Hillary is elected.

Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill, the prediction that Ross made if Bill was elected basically came to pass. Which was that a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. I fully expect even more anti-American globalization if Hillary is elected. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point. Vote for Trump! If for no other reason than he is the lesser of two evils.
Where are the reasons to vote for Trump? All you provided were reasons not to vote for Hillary! Until one read the last sentence of your post which mentioned the lesser of two evils, hardly a rousing endorsement.

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary (Billary) had their chance. It's time for some new blood. Let's not forget that Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya. Also, when Bill was in office, they pretty much sold the U.S. on the fairy tale that they had balanced the budget. Which was a load of crap that was all smoke and mirrors. Using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. No doubt there will be more such shenanigans if Hillary is elected.

Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill, the prediction that Ross made if Bill was elected basically came to pass. Which was that a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. I fully expect even more anti-American globalization if Hillary is elected. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point. Vote for Trump! If for no other reason than he is the lesser of two evils.

Where are the reasons to vote for Trump? All you provided were reasons not to vote for Hillary! Until one read the last sentence of your post which mentioned the lesser of two evils, hardly a rousing endorsement.

How many reasons do you need! It would be hard to give you more reasons. Because the truth isn't allowed around here. Or anywhere from what I have seen.

How many reasons do you need! It would be hard to give you more reasons. Because the truth isn't allowed around here. Or anywhere from what I have seen.
You said you had reasons to vote FOR T rump. All your reasons were really reasons not to vote for Hillary.

Why vote FOR Trump? Because he is the lesser of two evils? That's not a reason to vote FOR someone. I could vote for Stein or Johnson. But why vote FOR Trump?

You said you had reasons to vote FOR T rump. All your reasons were really reasons not to vote for Hillary.

Why vote FOR Trump? Because he is the lesser of two evils? That's not a reason to vote FOR someone. I could vote for Stein or Johnson. But why vote FOR Trump?

Because voting for anybody but Trump would be throwing your vote away. Helping Hillary to win.

If any of the other Republican candidates had been the nominee they'd either be tied or beating HRC right now and would have a good chance of winning.

But you derps chose the worst guy possible. Out of 17? You were a contestant on Let's Make A Deal and you had to choose between 17 doors, 16 of which had fabulous prizes behind the door.

You derps chose the only ZONK.

Because voting for anybody but Trump would be throwing your vote away. Helping Hillary to win.
So you have no reason to vote FOR Trump. That should tell you something.

I DID tell you something on that matter. But apparently it didn't sink in. You must be a Hillary supporter. Things REALLY don't seem to "sink in" with those boneheads.

I DID tell you something on that matter. But apparently it didn't sink in. You must be a Hillary supporter. Things REALLY don't seem to "sink in" with those boneheads.
You said Trump is the lesser of two evils.

You said Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Yes. I did say that. But it is far from the only thing I said. Do you get that?

If any of the other Republican candidates had been the nominee they'd either be tied or beating HRC right now and would have a good chance of winning.

But you derps chose the worst guy possible. Out of 17? You were a contestant on Let's Make A Deal and you had to choose between 17 doors, 16 of which had fabulous prizes behind the door.

If any other republican was running, I would just throw my vote away on a green party candidate or something rather than vote for Hillary.

If any other republican was running, I would just throw my vote away on a green party candidate or something rather than vote for Hillary.

Forum List

Back