Reasons why right wing politics, rednecks and America itself doesn't work

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
It doesnt matter what you want to believe or the ideals that the system wants you to believe.

#1. A combination of the right to disturb the peace by making people angry and the right to own a gun is a recipe for war.
That's what it turned out prove to be because that's what it is.
Because there IS NO American exceptionalism..
We are people, NOT Americans.

There is no such a thing as a Homo Americanus and our loyalty is to ourselves, not to America.
That's why its a recipe for war.

#2. You can believe lies all you want to, and you can even literally not know the truth, but you never will be able to quite match up to reality until you know the truth..

And the Truth is, America is a country settled by criminals, established for White Supremacy, of the White people, and for the White male..
And Built on the backs of Blacks, Bankrolled by slavery and etched out by war.

There never was a "we the people" and there is not today either.

#3. Bill Clinton and Obama are the only two good presidents that America has ever had in its history and certainly that is not enough.

#4. Trickle down economics is a fallacy when people demand economic rights for the working and middle class.

That's why the USA doesn't work.
That's what brings me to Canada.
:)

Britain was an option, but to me, it's far too radically different and it really is an abusive police state and they hold people to standards that nobody in a free country can honestly meet and neither do they.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter what you want to believe or the ideals that the system wants you to believe.

#1. A combination of the right to disturb the peace by making people angry and the right to own a gun is a recipe for war.

There is no such a thing as a Homo Americanus and our loyalty is to ourselves, not to America.

#2. You can believe lies all you want to, and you can even literally not know the truth, but you never will be able to quite match up to reality until you know the truth..

And the Truth is, America is a country settled by criminals, established for White Supremacy, of the White people, and for the White male..

#3. Bill Clinton and Obama are the only two good presidents that America has ever had in its history and certainly that is not enough.

#4. Trickle down economics is a fallacy when people demand economic rights for the working and middle class.

Britain was an option, but to me, it's far too radically different and it really is an abusive police state and they hold people to standards that nobody in a free country can honestly meet and neither do they.

Gay-Meme-lede.jpg

Lol....see you in November s0n...:deal:

You’re funny!

The border has been open for a very long time, if you arent American head for the border, we dont want your sorry ass here.

where did you come up with this stuff?

3fb10042-6ab2-4ac7-9d1f-a79fd3779ef8-gif.620382

If we as a group, embrace our AMERICAN identity, it gives us a shared loyalty, to counter balance our conflicts and thus resolve our differences peacefully. That is the way it used to work.

Undermining Nationalism, is leading US to DEVOLE to tribalism and war. That is what you are pushing FOR.

Mmm, we've worked together peacefully and productively for many generations until today. So, history says that your position is not true.

Trickle down did not work out the way we wanted. So, it is time to change that policy. Past time, but Free Trade ideologues and Big Money are fighting it.

Well if the USA doesn't work and you're in Canada then why are you still here commenting on America? You left it so you're no longer part of the equation.

You're just a troll account anyway. 90% of your posts are just insane rantings, even the ones that got deleted you're n!gger rant you went on.

Despite all of that this still just more of the same repeated time and time and time again commentary that is unoriginal respun tripe from the blame America first crowd. I could have a discussion with someone I disagree with, but you're type is that closed minded, ears covered, eyes shut type that just repeats the same things over and over again because you just want to be a contrarian.

April 29th account? Eh I'll just assume you're someone that got ignored so many times you had to make a new account. So I'll ignore this one also.

Later gator.

The republican's think women are 2nd class citizens.
Not true. The crazy third generation feminism though has made many Prog women who would be 2nd class citizens in abilities very powerful at the expense of those who would be better. You see it in the Western World. And all have to live with the results.

Real men stand up and make a difference for their country.

Pussies cut n run.

Forum List

Back