Rebels parade corpse...

Calm down Pillow. The Lybians are our allies. A handfull of religious wackos did this. NOT the government of the barely stable Lybia.

so why did the hospital give up the corpse to be drug around and photographed? doyathink?
God damn you're stupid. The caption under that picture is:

Libyan civilians help an unconscious Chris Stevens, at the US consulate compound in Benghazi . Stevens and three of his colleagues were killed in an attack on the US consulate.

You shameful, stupid bitch.

And how did he end up in that condition?

Calm down Pillow. The Lybians are our allies. A handfull of religious wackos did this. NOT the government of the barely stable Lybia.

so why did the hospital give up the corpse to be drug around and photographed? doyathink?

Step back from the keyboard Pillow. You are losing it. Why doncha just take a break from this story until all the facts are in? There will be plenty of time to say stupid things once you know who exactly to say stupid things TOO!

It's to not too. Who is stupid?

It's all made up folks. Ravi told us and Huggy thanked him for it. So let's run along. It was all just a big mistake. The ambassador is alive and well.

Step back from the keyboard Pillow. You are losing it. Why doncha just take a break from this story until all the facts are in? There will be plenty of time to say stupid things once you know who exactly to say stupid things TOO!

Thanks. I'm still working on my first cup of java. Looking at the above pic supports reports that the ambassadore had been breathing in smoke. I don't see anything else in the photo that suggests he is being harmed...just taken somewhere.

The story is still developing. I'll update it as I find more on it. There is a picture out there as well.

If this a big joke to you libs as well?
You made up the entire thing. The man was being helped to the hospital by bystanders.

You are as scummy as the people that killed him

As usual..conservatives screw the pooch royally..and failed to acknowledge fault.

Wonder if the OP doubles down on this..

Thanks. I'm still working on my first cup of java. Looking at the above pic supports reports that the ambassadore had been breathing in smoke. I don't see anything else in the photo that suggests he is being harmed...just taken somewhere.

Is he dead or alive? Is the picture on Drudge a fake as well? I don't recall ever being advised that in order to help someone you drag them. Not enough "help" around him to perhaps carry him?

Just saying...:eusa_whistle:

Paid for with American Tax Dollars and no Congressional approval. What a country. What a country.

Christian fanaticism killed this man

Islamo crazies attack our embassies and slaughter 4 American's, dragging one corpse through the street and you're blaming Christians?? Honestly, do you have a ONE brain cell in your head?? You're truly one fucked up individual and the POSTERCHILD for liberalism. THANK GOD you're on the other side of the aisle.. LUNATIC.

Well said LadyGunSlinger. I read her comments and got chills that someone could posses such an idiotic mentality. I wonder if she is OK with wife beating where the wife cooked something wrong or said something wrong or did not do what her husband wanted. Guess she thinks rape is OK if the woman dressed a little bit sexy.

How can she not get the fact that the people doing this are disgusting pigs and nothing could justify their actions. One more blame the victim idiot that of course agrees with Obama who will not be apologizing to the Muslim world for allowing such a movie to be made.

[/B]

Is he dead or alive? Is the picture on Drudge a fake as well? I don't recall ever being advised that in order to help someone you drag them. Not enough "help" around him to perhaps carry him?

That is EXACTLY how American soldiers evacuate wounded from the immediate vicinity of a battle. I see nothing sinister about how the ambassador is being handled.

The story is still developing. I'll update it as I find more on it. There is a picture out there as well.

You made up the entire thing. The man was being helped to the hospital by bystanders.

As usual..conservatives screw the pooch royally..and failed to acknowledge fault.

He already has. I think someone should hand him a shovel.

I pose the same question to you Shallow...how did he get into that condition?

Aside from telling these killers that they are right, what else will obama do? Pay them for being righteous?

He already has. I think someone should hand him a shovel.

Care to tell us how he ended up in that condition?

I didn't think so. If anyone is doubling down on ignorant...it's you.

That is EXACTLY how American soldiers evacuate wounded from the immediate vicinity of a battle. I see nothing sinister about how the ambassador is being handled.

For the 3rd and final time, how did he end up in that condition?

ambassadore? Bettter have a second cup.

Last edited:

He was in a fire. That's exactly what fire victims look like.

He was in a fire. That's exactly what fire victims look like.

Yeah..okay..and you're an obtuse fucking idiot. :eusa_hand:

Now who is squirming, Huggy Bear? Seems your pal abandoned you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back