Record 94,708,000 Americans Not in Labor Force...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...and according to Liberals, as long as Barry is President, this number should not be included in any way in calculating the current unemployment rate. Not one of those should be considered 'out of work'...

"A record 94,708,000 Americans were not in the labor force in May -- 664,000 more than in April -- and the labor force participation rate dropped two-tenths of a point to 62.6 percent, near its 38-year low, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday."

""By almost every economic measure, America is better off than when I came here at the beginning of my presidency," President Obama told the people of Elkhart, Indiana three days ago."

:wtf:

BTW, Barry is the 1st President in US history NOT to experience 3% growth.

Record 94,708,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Drops in May

Pretty poor labor numbers released today. I'm seriously thinking of dropping out of the labor force after the inauguration in January regardless of which clown is elected.

...and according to Liberals, as long as Barry is President, this number should not be included in any way in calculating the current unemployment rate. Not one of those should be considered 'out of work'...

"A record 94,708,000 Americans were not in the labor force in May -- 664,000 more than in April -- and the labor force participation rate dropped two-tenths of a point to 62.6 percent, near its 38-year low, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday."

""By almost every economic measure, America is better off than when I came here at the beginning of my presidency," President Obama told the people of Elkhart, Indiana three days ago."

:wtf:

BTW, Barry is the 1st President in US history NOT to experience 3% growth.

The Libs say all these people are retired so they should not be factored in....
So Obama is the only President to have full and total employment for every American who wants to work...

Gotta get more of those 40 million old people to go back to work

not-in-us-job-market-65-and-older-people-age-65-and-older-out-of-the-us-labor-market_chartbuilder.png

Fucking hell!! Almost 40% of Americans don't work. Wow.
You know that 40% mostly consists of the retired, stay at home parents and all students above 16 years old, right?

That doesn't change the fact that the number WHO ARE NOT RETIRED has been climbing also.
And stay at home Mom's?...they account for less than 5%...and NONE of them are retired.

my cat has a better chance of learning algebra than easy does understanding labor force

For some reason the left pushes nonsense that Obama's economy
is the greatest our country has ever known.

I guess it's a black thang!

"By almost every economic measure, America is better off than when I came here at the beginning of my presidency," President Obama told the people of Elkhart, Indiana three days ago. "We cut unemployment in half, years before a lot of economists thought we would."

The unemployment rate in May dropped to 4.7 percent, BLS reported, less than half of its Obama-era high of 10 percent in October 2009.

But the labor force participation rate has deteriorated over Obama's two terms.

Obama says he's the bestest.....
Bitches!

You know that 40% mostly consists of the retired, stay at home parents and all students above 16 years old, right?
OMG! Do you mean to say that if you add together the people under 18 and those over 65, and the unemployed you get somewhere around 40%! And then add in the sick folks. JFC, that's simply astounding! I mean who possibly could have figured that out! Is this a scandal? Were the W tax cuts insane? I wonder why the gop wanted to privatize social securtity?

https://www.census.gov/prod/2014pubs/p25-1140.pdf

That doesn't change the fact that the number WHO ARE NOT RETIRED has been climbing also.
And stay at home Mom's?...they account for less than 5%...and NONE of them are retired.
So go and make them get jobs, they are out there...

"By almost every economic measure, America is better off than when I came here at the beginning of my presidency," President Obama told the people of Elkhart, Indiana three days ago. "We cut unemployment in half, years before a lot of economists thought we would."

The unemployment rate in May dropped to 4.7 percent, BLS reported, less than half of its Obama-era high of 10 percent in October 2009.

Bitches!

Why does Obama allow boomers to retire?

Doesn't he know Conservatives are watching the Labor Participation Rate?

So go and make them get jobs, they are out there...

As long as certain ideologies will hand them more for nothing than they could make working, where is the incentive for them to go to work?

Rather than making them get jobs, quit giving them a handout. They'll either starve or figure out they have to work.

Bitches!

Why does Obama allow boomers to retire?

Doesn't he know Conservatives are watching the Labor Participation Rate?

Are you claiming all 94 million are retirees?

Forum List

Back