Record breaking snow, caused by THE global warming, all over the midwest.

Why is this thread in politics?

Because the left made weather and GOLUBULL warming political

And yet there’s an environmental folder for this very subject.
Is there an environmental left wingers lying folder? Cause I understand your thick head does not get it. This thread is not about the snow. It is about the mythical GLOBAL WARMING that is ALL POLITICS.

Trust me, I get it. Your head is thick and so is some left wing mod will eventually move this to weather. Which, should only be about factual weather news. Not about political debates about weather.

That, is what this is. In the meantime, according to the left wingers, THE global warming is causing this. Which should mean record snow fall should be happening in the Summer. This is what they are saying. You read Moonglow's logic?

I will be waiting for the Summer, to see if there are any record blizzards as a result of the warming temperatures.

LOL!!!

It's more like this doesn't suit my agenda and I want this thread moved...I want it now!!!! I'm entitled!!!!!!!!!

Is there an environmental left wingers lying folder? Cause I understand your thick head does not get it. This thread is not about the snow. It is about the mythical GLOBAL WARMING that is ALL POLITICS.

Trust me, I get it. Your head is thick and so is some left wing mod will eventually move this to weather. Which, should only be about factual weather news. Not about political debates about weather.

That, is what this is. In the meantime, according to the left wingers, THE global warming is causing this. Which should mean record snow fall should be happening in the Summer. This is what they are saying. You read Moonglow's logic?

I will be waiting for the Summer, to see if there are any record blizzards as a result of the warming temperatures.

LOL!!!
If you understood anything about it you would be more credible..

LOL!!!

It's more like this doesn't suit my agenda and I want this thread moved...I want it now!!!! I'm entitled!!!!!!!!!
a snow event is so political..it's right up there with the gasbag or a politician in action...

Not much being reported by the commie networks with their commie agendas.

So you don't take the time to understand a subject, instead you mock it because it's easier to mock than to use your brain?

And you're posting this so everyone can see what you're about?

Damn, I'd be ashamed to tell everyone on this forum that I was like that.

idiots..

Truly. Major herp a derp currently flying. They appear to have a combined IQ of fifty, give-or-take.
Tell all of us how warmer temperatures are causing record snow fall. Then, act like you know what you are talking about. That is funny. Then ask why record snow fall does not happen in the Summer, if warmer temperatures cause record snow fall.

Also, go back the notion that this thread is about weather. You know, the thing that really bothers you about this thread.

Last edited:
Not much being reported by the commie networks with their commie agendas.

Remember, that Big Yellow Thing in the Sky has almost no impact on our Climate. The fact that solar activity is at a minimum is boob bait for rubes, keep believing in the power of the CO2 molecule

1-carbondioxide.png

Wow, if only scientist knew about that big yellow thing in the sky then they could favor in its activity when looking at climate change....

Oh wait, they do know about the sun and they do factor in solar activity...

There is an old saying...it’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt....

You should take that advice wig your posting

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, poor honey boo boo, not at all up to date on climate "science". If you read any of your "climate scientific literature" you'd see that they discount solar activity

Please show us any of your repeatable scientific experiments controlling for changes in CO2.

Wait. You're actuall trying to to use unseasonable, record breaking snowfall in the middle of April as evidence that there is no climate change?

Holy shit.

:laugh:...........:cuckoo:

idiots..

Truly. Major herp a derp currently flying. They appear to have a combined IQ of fifty, give-or-take.
Tell all of us how warmer temperatures are causing record snow fall. Then, act like you know what you are talking about. That is funny. Then ask why record snow fall does not happen in the Summer, if warmer temperatures case record snow fall.

Also, go back the notion that this thread is about weather. You know, the thing that really bothers you about this thread.
Did you never learn anything about climate or the Earth?

LOL!!!

a snow event is so political..it's right up there with the gasbag or a politician in action...
Another post saying the global warming issue is not political.

They sure are intelligent. Has this one given up on the notion that THE global warming temperatures are causing the record snow fall?

Huh, must be happening all over the globe. I wonder why it never snows down here in Florida. You know, since warmer temperatures cause snow fall.

LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!

They sure are intelligent. Has this one given up on the notion that THE global warming temperatures are causing the record snow fall?

Huh, must be happening all over the globe. I wonder why it never snows down here in Florida. You know, since warmer temperatures cause snow fall.

LOL!!!!!

Yeah....stupid as stumps

The Politics of Climate

LOL!!!

LOL!!!!!
It was a snow event, no snow storm has ever pronounced itself as a global warming initiative for nations..

Wait. You're actuall trying to to use unseasonable, record breaking snowfall in the middle of April as evidence that there is no climate change?

Holy shit.

Oh, finally. A left winger that uses the correct political term. CLIMATE CHANGE.

Got it.

So,. everything that happens with CLIMATE (from warming to cooling to tornadoes, to hurricanes) is about capitalism or (American white Christians) causing it.

That is very good.

Just so long as you are admitting THE global warming is no longer the issue.

Good boy, now go get a cookie.

Holy shit.

Oh, finally. A left winger that uses the correct political term. CLIMATE CHANGE.

Got it.

So,. everything that happens with CLIMATE (from warming to cooling to tornadoes, to hurricanes) is about capitalism or (American white Christians) causing it.

That is very good.

Climate change or whatever they want to call it is just one huge wealth redistribution scam

Holy shit.

Got it.

That is very good.

Climate change or whatever they want to call it is just one huge wealth redistribution scam
Damn that God!

Forum List

Back