Record Number of Carry Permits in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he shoots you in the back first and takes your wallet and your gun. How are you going to defend yourself against that smart guy? You have no wallet and he has 2 guns. Life isn`t a Charles Bronson movie.

Who ever said a gun is a guarantee? You stand a lot better chance with a gun than without.

Give them you wallet. Nothing is worth your or anyone else's life.
The criminal already decided what he's stealing is worth more than his life.
Unless he shoots you in the back first and takes your wallet and your gun. How are you going to defend yourself against that smart guy? You have no wallet and he has 2 guns. Life isn`t a Charles Bronson movie.
If I'm not carrying a gun, what's stopping him from shooting me in the chest?

Oh, right -- criminals don't like to break the law. I forgot.

If I'm not carrying a gun, what's stopping him from shooting me in the chest?

Oh, right -- criminals don't like to break the law. I forgot.

Yeah....that pretend logic lonelaugher uses just falls apart with just a teeny, tiny bit of analysis....

Years ago not many people needed guns. Growing up, our household never had any guns. In the summer we slept with the door open and only a screen door for protection. Nobody bothered you.

NObody needs guns now. That you chose to live in a slum, that's on you, Welfare Ray.

How do gunmakers act? They are manufacturing and selling a product for a specific use. No, murder is not their intention. Target practice and self-defense are.

The gunmakers deliberately market to the gun crazies, as they are more likely to buy more guns.

View attachment 409638

There is nobody to sign off on anything. When you purchase a gun, your name is ran through a federal government background check. The gun seller doesn't make a judgement call. They either get a green light or a red light. Green means sell the gun, red means do not sell the gun.

Except a lot of them didn't wait for the green light... they were too keen to make the sale.

But again, hold them accountable for the damage they cause, they are going to make DAMNED SURE they know who they are selling to.... So when a Mutant like THIS shows up...

View attachment 409641
And wants a machine gun and a 100 round clip, you say, "Mehhhhh, maybe not."
See?

He's just a liar...... why bother talking to him?

And that's exactly why government should not be deciding on who gets a gun and who doesn't. Thanks for giving me a good example of that.

Under our Constitution, there is no way to deny him a gun. You can't violate rights based on an opinion. You can't hold trials in your living room and judge a crime that never happened yet. In our country, you are innocent until proven guilty, in spite of Democrat objections.

Sure there is.

Here's the conversation.

"I want me an AR-15 and a 100 round clip! Meh, heheheheheheh..."

"Okay, are you a member of a well-regulated Militia?"

"Um, no."

"No Gun for you!!!"

See, that was easy.

And yet in 60 years that never happened.

yet.
This tired old worn-out argument. Complete bullshit. You really think anyone's going to give up their guns because you can't fucking read?

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed, Comrade.
Fuck him.

He's nothing but trash anyway.

That's a "27 ninjas" question.

GTFO of here with that shit.

Actually, we sort of did. The crime rate is still considerably less than what it was in the 1970's.

No, we really didn't. The crime rate is down because all the baby boomers who were committing crime in the 1970's are all middle aged now...

No, he's just so desperate he has to steal, for whatever reason...

If guns and jails made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

This tired old worn-out argument. Complete bullshit. You really think anyone's going to give up their guns because you can't fucking read?

I think Americans are sick and tired of sending their kids to school with bullet proof backpacks because some of you have a fetish for guns.

Years ago not many people needed guns. Growing up, our household never had any guns. In the summer we slept with the door open and only a screen door for protection. Nobody bothered you.

NObody needs guns now. That you chose to live in a slum, that's on you, Welfare Ray.

How do gunmakers act? They are manufacturing and selling a product for a specific use. No, murder is not their intention. Target practice and self-defense are.

The gunmakers deliberately market to the gun crazies, as they are more likely to buy more guns.

View attachment 409638

There is nobody to sign off on anything. When you purchase a gun, your name is ran through a federal government background check. The gun seller doesn't make a judgement call. They either get a green light or a red light. Green means sell the gun, red means do not sell the gun.

Except a lot of them didn't wait for the green light... they were too keen to make the sale.

But again, hold them accountable for the damage they cause, they are going to make DAMNED SURE they know who they are selling to.... So when a Mutant like THIS shows up...

View attachment 409641
And wants a machine gun and a 100 round clip, you say, "Mehhhhh, maybe not."
See?

He's just a liar...... why bother talking to him?

For shits and giggles. :auiqs.jpg:

Which politician isn't a lying shitbag? The real issue since they are all morons, is which moron is incompetent, corrupt and suffering mental collapse, and who will damage our country beyond repair....since that is joe biden, I am voting for Trump.

Uh, guy, Trump already damaged the country beyond repair...

I'm not even sure why you guys persist.

Trump has been a disaster.
Dubya was a disaster
Poppy Bush was a disaster
Nixon was a disaster.

It's like you guys have no institutional memory... these guys bring you wars and recessions and plagues... and you keep voting for them.

Dubya was a disaster
Nixon was a disaster.

It's like you guys have no institutional memory... these guys bring you wars and recessions and plagues... and you keep voting for them.

Our country was the best it's been in 50 years thanks to President Trump. It was China that brought that virus here and around the rest of the world, not Trump, and he had no ability to stop an invisible virus that can hide in people with no symptoms so it gets passed around.

Given how often you get spanked, Welfare Ray, I always assumed you were a masochist.

You people on the left have a real imagination. You never spanked me once. You can assume I'm a masochist, but I know for a fact you have a severe OCD problem that you refuse to get help for. The proof? I'll be on disability for a year in a little over a week, and you've been bringing it up constantly ever since. You lose sleep at night over it. You can't have a conversation with me without bringing it up. You probably kick the wall every now and then in anger just thinking about it. It's constantly haunting you just like race does.

You opt to live in suffering instead of taking my advice and see somebody about it. Sometimes it takes months of therapy, other times it's simply a chemical imbalance that is easily remedied with medication. Either way, if you address that problem, you'll live a much happier life. Who knows? Maybe you'll even become a Republican once you can think straight again.

Yes, I tell you this to jab you right back with your welfare comments, but I'm also trying to help you at the same time. Years ago I lost my closest friend because he suffered from paranoia. He imagined things that never happened. He always thought people were conspiring against him. He hit the lottery and in his early 30's, became a millionaire, but he could never enjoy it. After a while it got so bad, that as his best friend, felt the need to intervene. That's when he walked away and we never spoke since. I wasn't the only one, he severed his relationship with each and every friend he had. Unless he got help afterwards, he probably lived his life in misery just because he was too proud to admit he had a problem.

Actually, we sort of did. The crime rate is still considerably less than what it was in the 1970's.

No, we really didn't. The crime rate is down because all the baby boomers who were committing crime in the 1970's are all middle aged now...

If guns and jails made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

I think Americans are sick and tired of sending their kids to school with bullet proof backpacks because some of you have a fetish for guns.

This is why we have gun crime in the U.S....

Prosecutors last week said a five-time convicted felon got a gun and shot another man over the summer while free on “affordable bail” in an armed habitual criminal case. It’s the latest example of people being accused of committing violent crime while on bail for allegations of other gun or violent crimes.

Here’s that story and a couple of other cases our team discovered.

Shooting over Xanax bill

Last November, Judge Mary Marubio ordered five-time felon Cameron Johnson to be held without bail after prosecutors charged him with armed violence and resisting police. Two months later, another judge allowed Johnson to go home on electronic monitoring by posting a $500 deposit bond.

Johnson was supposed to still be electronically monitored on August 2 when police saw him brandish a handgun and shoot another man, according to prosecutors. The alleged victim suffered a graze wound to his left arm.

Detectives found surveillance footage from the 4000 block of West Madison that allegedly shows Johnson getting out of the driver’s seat of a car and arguing with the victim before Johnson drew a gun from his waistband. The victim walked to his own car nearby and pulled out his own gun, but never raised it toward Johnson, prosecutors said. At that point, Johnson fired several shots while bystanders, including a small child, were enjoying a summer afternoon on the street, according to prosecutors.

The victim stopped cooperating with police, but cops tracked Johnson down this month. Detectives said he admitted to possessing a firearm and arguing with the victim’s brother about payment for some Xanax.

Prosecutors last week charged him with armed habitual criminal and aggravated assault by discharging a firearm. Marubio once again ordered him held without bail.

On bail, shooting at cops

When Demetrius Williams allegedly fired shots at on-duty cops in the Chatham neighborhood over the summer, he was already awaiting trial for being a felon in possession of a weapon.

In September 2019, a witness pointed cops toward Williams as officers responded to a call of a person with a gun in the 8200 block of South Cottage Grove. Police stopped Williams and allegedly found a loaded gun in his waistband.

Police advised him of his right to remain silent, but Williams admitted to buying the gun on the street in Indiana about three months earlier and said he carries it for personal protection, cops said. The alleged admission was recorded by a CPD body camera.

Judge Susana Ortiz allowed Williams, age 25, to go home by putting down a $300 bond.

In August, while still on bail for the pending gun case, Williams was charged with firing a gun at a Chicago police sergeant who tried to stop him as he ran from a store, prosecutors said. Police returned fire but did not strike Williams.

I think so many leftists excuse criminals because they have fantasies about being someone's prison bitch.

Which politician isn't a lying shitbag? The real issue since they are all morons, is which moron is incompetent, corrupt and suffering mental collapse, and who will damage our country beyond repair....since that is joe biden, I am voting for Trump.

Dubya was a disaster
Nixon was a disaster.

you: YOU GUYS HAVE NO INSITUTIONAL MEMORY

also you: WE SHOULD TOTALLY TRY COMMUNISM ITS GUARANTEED TO WORK

Given how often you get spanked, Welfare Ray, I always assumed you were a masochist.

You people on the left have a real imagination. You never spanked me once. You can assume I'm a masochist, but I know for a fact you have a severe OCD problem that you refuse to get help for. The proof? I'll be on disability for a year in a little over a week, and you've been bringing it up constantly ever since. You lose sleep at night over it. You can't have a conversation with me without bringing it up. You probably kick the wall every now and then in anger just thinking about it. It's constantly haunting you just like race does.

You opt to live in suffering instead of taking my advice and see somebody about it. Sometimes it takes months of therapy, other times it's simply a chemical imbalance that is easily remedied with medication. Either way, if you address that problem, you'll live a much happier life. Who knows? Maybe you'll even become a Republican once you can think straight again.

Yes, I tell you this to jab you right back with your welfare comments, but I'm also trying to help you at the same time. Years ago I lost my closest friend because he suffered from paranoia. He imagined things that never happened. He always thought people were conspiring against him. He hit the lottery and in his early 30's, became a millionaire, but he could never enjoy it. After a while it got so bad, that as his best friend, felt the need to intervene. That's when he walked away and we never spoke since. I wasn't the only one, he severed his relationship with each and every friend he had. Unless he got help afterwards, he probably lived his life in misery just because he was too proud to admit he had a problem.
He claims you're a hypocrite, but he wants more people dependent on government -- and criticizes you for accepting government assistance.

Joe's a dumbass.

He claims you're a hypocrite, but he wants more people dependent on government -- and criticizes you for accepting government assistance.

Joe's a dumbass.

I had no choice really. It was a government doctor that took me out of my work and career, it's not like I asked him if he could. And hell, I was going to take an early retirement anyway at the age of 62, so I only missed that mark by 2.5 years.

Joe doesn't understand the difference between welfare and government benefits. You proudly served your country and earned the benefits you are getting now, and I worked all my life to get the benefits I'm getting now. Joe is just fine when young and healthy people go on the dole because they had kids they could never afford in the first place and learned how to manipulate the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back