Recording Of Megyn Kelly Talking About Penises, Breasts, And How She Has Sex, Proves Trump Was Right

David, she wanted to play with the big boys and girls, and she got the crap slap of a lifetime. The far right, and to an extent the far left, simply can't take what they dish. She is an example.

Trump continues to DOMINATE ALL MEDIA!!!!
While simultaneously destroying the republican brand. There's a reason Fox went for the throat during the debate. They want him gone. They know he is no match for Hillary. He's a joke that will NEVER when the support of independents or democrats.

Im hoping megyn will challenge hillary to a panty and bra wrestling match!!

Surprising that nobody yet has accused Mr. Trump of having called a spade a spade.

what is this Republican "brand" you speak of? Weakness? Timidity? Here are your leaders....
a cry baby.......
r-JOHN-BOEHNER-CRIES-NASA-large570.jpg

and a man with no chin......
mitch-mcconnell.jpg

The GOP "brand" is trash........

what is this Republican "brand" you speak of? Weakness? Timidity? Here are your leaders....
a cry baby.......

mitch-mcconnell.jpg

The rep brand is "NO MAS"

The GOP needs some testosterone injections. We give them the power and they still act like pussies? WTF?

I say Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em right in their fat wrinkled turkey necks...... I hope Trump keeps ripping these idiots apart. They deserve it!

a cry baby.......

mitch-mcconnell.jpg

If it is cut, slash, burn and fuck you want...Then maybe your ideas just suck???

You don't have any plan to build America and don't care to fund our infrastructure or science...You're laughable.

I've listened to this entire interview before and I'm pretty sure I posted it here at USMB a while back. Stern is the best interviewer in the business no matter who the guest is.

First off, I'm not defending a Fox News Stripper, but that's not what I remember.

If I remember correctly Megan didn't discuss anything like the OP and the Story asserts. Yeah Stearn asked all that stuff but she deflected and kept her cool. She was pretty smart and classy.

Can someone point out where she talked all trashy?

a cry baby.......

mitch-mcconnell.jpg

If it is cut, slash, burn and fuck you want...Then maybe your ideas just suck???

You don't have any plan to build America and don't care to fund our infrastructure or science...You're laughable.

:rofl:

You really need some new material bub...

I think asking how do you defend yourself against someone whose championing the war on women, after you say things like she would look much better on her knees, is quite a fair question. Do you see someone who says things like that getting elected. You trump supporters are just a blind as Obama supporters.

It's deflection! It makes the average nutter feel better.

There is nothing that excuses a candidate for president of United States saying the things Drumpf has been saying for years and years.

Who cares if she's "trash"?

That's no excuse for him to get down in the gutter.

Yet you seem to be so comfortable there, go figure.

There is nothing that excuses a candidate for president of United States saying the things Drumpf has been saying for years and years.

Who cares if she's "trash"?

That's no excuse for him to get down in the gutter.

Yet you seem to be so comfortable there, go figure.

Even if she were trash, Luddly still wouldn't have a chance with her.

That's what is eating him up...unrequited lurve.

Last edited:
So, is Megyn now down to Sarah Palin's level? Did Megyn also fuck a black guy?

Indeed, the lower he goes, the more you'll like him. He's been whining and crying for his entire life, always blaming others, always saying people are "dummies", always suing, firing, declaring bankruptcy and never ever taking responsibility for his own words.

Sounds a lot like you and your dear leader.

I've listened to this entire interview before and I'm pretty sure I posted it here at USMB a while back. Stern is the best interviewer in the business no matter who the guest is.

First off, I'm not defending a Fox News Stripper, but that's not what I remember.

If I remember correctly Megan didn't discuss anything like the OP and the Story asserts. Yeah Stearn asked all that stuff but she deflected and kept her cool. She was pretty smart and classy.

Can someone point out where she talked all trashy?
Listened and just heard her talking about here sex life with her husband on Howard Sterns.

Didn't see it.................

Forum List

Back