Recording Of Megyn Kelly Talking About Penises, Breasts, And How She Has Sex, Proves Trump Was Right

Recording Of Megyn Kelly Talking About Penises, Breasts, And How She Has Sex, Proves Trump Was Right

Looks like the Left is going back to its standard tactic when they can't respond to the message (Kelly asked many direct questions of Trump): They are attacking the messenger instead. As usual.

(yawn)

Business as usual for the leftist fanatics who can't defend their own agenda.

The best thing about Trump is that no matter how "mean" you think he was to Megyn, he's not some Rino pussy that only flames Conservatives, he will give it 100 times worse to Progressives

Why do you people even give a shit whether he was right or wrong about Kelly? It's so stupid. Why can't you focus on political issues that actually matter?

I am really enjoying the way Trump is exposing our political process and our "news" media as one giant reality TV show and exposing all the artificiality of the players. It's awesome.

You go, Trump. Burn it down. Burn it alllll down.
agree. The whole contrived big media has become the communications arm of the establishment instead of the watch dog that its supposed to be.

Why do you people even give a shit whether he was right or wrong about Kelly? It's so stupid. Why can't you focus on political issues that actually matter?
Because on all the political issues that really matter, the Democrats look terrible. And justly so.

So they have to talk about Megan Kelly, whether Trump is a nice guy, and anything else they can find to divert attention from the real issues.

I am really enjoying the way Trump is exposing our political process and our "news" media as one giant reality TV show and exposing all the artificiality of the players. It's awesome.

Trump is the biggest character in that reality tv show, and a godsend for Hilary. Most Americans rightfully see him as nothing but a pompous ass, and do not want him in the presidency. I hate PC talk too, but Donald is a progressive.

Because on all the political issues that really matter, the Democrats look terrible. And justly so.

So they have to talk about Megan Kelly, whether Trump is a nice guy, and anything else they can find to divert attention from the real issues.
Um no it is Steve who started this thread. Obviously he cares.

Trump is the biggest character in that reality tv show, and a godsend for Hilary. Most Americans rightfully see him as nothing but a pompous ass, and do not want him in the presidency. I hate PC talk too, but Donald is a progressive.
I would never want Trump as President, and neither does Trump.

But I like that he is ripping into the GOP and the media, exposing their artificiality. It is about time someone did.

The modern GOP has no plans, has no honesty, has no solutions. To hide this fact, they go on the attack. And now Trump is turning that against them.

I have long said that if your philosophy is built on lies and hypocrisy it will collapse sooner or later. Obama could easily have been beaten by the truth and intelligence, and so can Hillary.

The GOP has not yet learned that lesson. They have for too long been appealing to, and nurturing, the lowest common denominator and made the GOP the party of bigots, retards, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites.

That's why Trump is so popular with the bigots, retards, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites. The party has allowed itself to become infected with mass numbers of them.

GO TRUMP GO!

Sooner or later, the GOP will figure it out. "Gee, maybe we should stop condoning with our silence all these bigots, retards, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites..."

Last edited:
This is a guy who said he would probably boink his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter. Only a Trump could possibly get away with that, and have millions of fans drooling over him.

Did you not listen to the 'debate'?!!!

I would never want Trump as President, and neither does Trump.

But I like that he is ripping into the GOP and the media, exposing their artificiality. It is about time someone did.

The modern GOP has no plans, has no honesty, has no solutions. To hide this fact, they go on the attack. And now Trump is turning that against them.

I have long said that if your philosophy is built on lies and hypocrisy it will collapse sooner or later. Obama could easily have been beaten by the truth and intelligence, and so can Hillary.

The GOP has not yet learned that lesson. They have for too long been appealing to, and nurturing, the lowest common denominator and made the GOP the party of bigots, retards, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites.

That's why Trump is so popular with the bigots, retards, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites. The party has allowed itself to become infected with mass numbers of them.

GO TRUMP GO!

Sooner or later, the GOP will figure it out. "Gee, maybe we should stop condoning with our silence all these bigots, retards, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites..."
Maybe there are people who have been speaking out against the GOP but they're just drown out by people like the media, and the medias love affair with trump.
Granted establishment GOP sucks the d

I will say 20 rosaries tonite for Megyn...I am devastated by your find....and on Sterns show no less....shocking.
Only republicans would even give a shit about trivial non sense like this.
I don't know you...so only one Katyusha...this time.

Looks like the Left is going back to its standard tactic when they can't respond to the message (Kelly asked many direct questions of Trump): They are attacking the messenger instead. As usual.

(yawn)

Business as usual for the leftist fanatics who can't defend their own agenda.

Huh?

The left isn't attacking her, her own party is. You people are so divided you don't know who stands where, you just want to attack anyone and everyone just because....

Forum List

Back