Recording Of Megyn Kelly Talking About Penises, Breasts, And How She Has Sex, Proves Trump Was Right

Recording Of Megyn Kelly Talking About Penises, Breasts, And How She Has Sex, Proves Trump Was Right

Looks like the Left is going back to its standard tactic when they can't respond to the message (Kelly asked many direct questions of Trump): They are attacking the messenger instead. As usual.

(yawn)

Business as usual for the leftist fanatics who can't defend their own agenda.

Huh?

The left isn't attacking her, her own party is. You people are so divided you don't know who stands where, you just want to attack anyone and everyone just because....

Yo, you`re right, the Elite Republicans are in the way!

"GTP"
b939915375c66773e39b1cc2c351cadabdd8866c9aa52494b6321c65d2c4c828.jpg

I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. - Donald Trump
:puke3:

So effed up....

Yo, you are one sick bitch if you think that, it`s a view?

"GTP"

Is that even English?

How am I a sick bitch if I think Donald Trump saying he would do his daughter is disgusting?

For gods sake, please don't breed.

Yo, it`s a complement, you ever had one? Open your eyes to the real world!!!

"GTP"

I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. - Donald Trump

So effed up....

"GTP"

Is that even English?

How am I a sick bitch if I think Donald Trump saying he would do his daughter is disgusting?

"GTP"

I've had plenty of compliments in my lifetime and not once did I ever wish my father would announce to the world that he would do me if I weren't his daughter. I do believe I can survive this life never, ever, ever being told something so sick and twisted.

Dude, please do not breed, we don't need any more of you.

So effed up....

"GTP"

Is that even English?

"GTP"

I've had plenty of compliments in my lifetime and not once did I ever wish my father would announce to the world that he would do me if I weren't his daughter. I do believe I can survive this life never, ever, ever being told something so sick and twisted.

Yo, you need a teacher, are you a dropout? Must be, cause you are very stupid, period!!!

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg

Stretching that a bit.
In your dreams?

Why do you people even give a shit whether he was right or wrong about Kelly? It's so stupid. Why can't you focus on political issues that actually matter?
Because on all the political issues that really matter, the Democrats look terrible. And justly so.

So they have to talk about Megan Kelly, whether Trump is a nice guy, and anything else they can find to divert attention from the real issues.

So effed up....

"GTP"

Is that even English?

"GTP"

Yo, you need a teacher, are you a dropout? Must be, cause you are very stupid, period!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 47680

Dude, my posts my sense, yours don't.

And are you capable of starting a post without "yo"? How fucking old are you?

So..... I listened to that drivel and I came away with the impression that she was very much in love with her husband and Stern, being Stern, was trying to make it a salacious interview and Kelly kept it clean. I don't hear anything on here that even comes close to supporting the OP. Not one damned bit. She came across as a very classy lady.

So effed up....

"GTP"

Is that even English?

"GTP"

Good grief, if that's the worst thing you've ever heard you've led a very sheltered life.

It's kind of funny how democrats think that a vigorous debate between republican candidates is a negative. At least there will be a debate on that side. Democrats seem pretty determined to skip any kind of debate at all. Obama was Dam near ushered to the front and rarely faced any opposition. Hillary won't de ate with sanders despite strong support for him. I know unity is a healthy thing in a fascist state but this is a democracy where people debate things and they do so quit passionately. Yet, I've noticed a pattern in my life that the Democratic Party has been creating "no debate" scenarios. The epa can't discuss cost which is usually a killing point for anything the epa wants to do so what did the environmentalist do? They ended debate by literally making it illegal to debate things. We see the same thing with global warming--no debate. Now the Democratic Party doesn't even want to debate who should get the nomination. I don't know what kind of "progress" we are making as a nation if an opposing opinion can't be debated.

So effed up....

"GTP"

Is that even English?

"GTP"

Good grief, if that's the worst thing you've ever heard you've led a very sheltered life.
You are pretty sick for even defending a statement like that. It's a given that if Bill Clinton had ever said a thing like that you'd start 50 topics about it.

Democrats seem pretty determined to skip any kind of debate at all. Obama was Dam near ushered to the front and rarely faced any opposition.

I am curious to know what has caused you to say such an ignorant thing. Were you in a coma, or were you just a kid during the 2008 election cycle?

"GTP"

Is that even English?

"GTP"

You are pretty sick for even defending a statement like that. It's a given that if Bill Clinton had ever said a thing like that you'd start 50 topics about it.
its not wrong when our resident abortion lady says it.

"GTP"

Is that even English?

"GTP"

Alley is very sick.

So effed up....

"GTP"

Is that even English?

"GTP"

Look, cow, a father saying he would do his daughter is screwed up. Period. There's no further discussion on the topic needed.

If Obama or Clinton said that, your giant old lady panties would be in a bunch faster than you could start the first of a hundred threads about it.

Forum List

Back