Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An Antifa mob is currently outside the DC-area home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson, according to media reports.
Red Alert: Tucker Carlson’s Home Under Siege by Antifa Mob

upload_2018-11-7_18-19-55.png

Smash Racism DC on Twitter

Oh such a conspiracy that there would be violence after the midterms if these leftist pricks didn't win it all.

Let the fun begin, I hope the cops don't stand down and bet the fk out of these assholes.

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-7_18-3-49.png
    upload_2018-11-7_18-3-49.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Antifa are easily defeated... they are all a bunch of pussy whipped bitches

Fear and intimidation tactics from a bunch of mindless twits.......

What's new............Enjoy the night behind bars..............don't drop the soap.........

An Antifa mob is currently outside the DC-area home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson, according to media reports.

View attachment 227424

Oh such a conspiracy that there would be violence after the midterms if these leftist pricks didn't win it all.

Let the fun begin, I hope the cops don't stand down and bet the fk out of these assholes.
I can't find any other source for this, and Infowars tends to misinform a lot.

View attachment 227424

Sounds like your STUPID

The photo posted are the ones who did it and posted it all dumbass...... CLICK and learn or don't and remain the dumbass that you are.

View attachment 227424

and to prove your one stupid asshole " who searched" . lmfao either you are a pure MORON or full of chit...
Either one still makes you look like a total dumb ass

lets help that look some more

upload_2018-11-7_18-40-10.png

Antifa are easily defeated... they are all a bunch of pussy whipped bitches

Hoe are you gonna do that from behind that keyboard?
Proud boys kicked their asses
Lol that little girls club? :lmao:
Lol
Antifa got knocked the fuck out....

Dude, you got like 10 people to this year's unite the right rally, and Steve Bannon can't give away tickets to see him speak. Your movement is dead. Gone.

Forum List

Back