Red Hot Chili Peppers: "Crooked Hillary is a TYRANT!"

Hillary Clinton, in her own words. Why state what she believes when there are those personal accounts she has made before the media.

Here's a civic lesson for your half brain.......Politicians....decent ones, at least.......DO change their minds as the people they're supposed to represent change their minds and values......Were this not so, right wingers would still be in support of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow laws.....

I am not a strong supporter of Hillary, but you've just fired some blanks.

Hillary Clinton, in her own words. Why state what she believes when there are those personal accounts she has made before the media.

Here's a civic lesson for your half brain.......Politicians....decent ones, at least.......DO change their minds as the people they're supposed to represent change their minds and values......Were this not so, right wingers would still be in support of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow laws.....

I am not a strong supporter of Hillary, but you've just fired some blanks.

It's ok to change your mind about NAFTA, but there IS a big difference from that statement and saying you never had supported it. I also don't know many that change their minds over the number of emails that are personal and work related, or even how many they handed over ... 1% or 95%. Then there is the accounts of her bragging she was under sniper fire, or another story of coming in through some wild maneuvers, from dashing off the tarmac to only stopping to see a little girl. How many versions of those stories does she tell of her actual account?

No .... there is a big difference between an individual having a change of heart, from one that INFORMS voters of their record which is a deliberate change of the facts. Nice try.

CROOKED HILLARY IS WORTH LESS THAN A PILE OF MONKEY FECES!

GOLDEN DONALD IS WORTH GOOOOOLD!

Anthony Kiedis said that in Classic Rock Magazine!

Battle of the bands needs to stick to the stage & keep their fucking politics to themselves. Just like the ones whining about their music being played at campaign events.

They lost a consumer when they opened their mouths.

CtSIG-fWAAA-m4T.jpg

Forum List

Back