Red States - 150 years of Conservative rule. Why are they such disasters?

The Libs are circling the wagons around their "success" story named Detroit.
They are proud of the fine job of Democrat rule for the last 50 years at least.
Criticize them and they counter with the classic....Well Bush did it first defense...

The topic is Detroit.
And the Democrats own it...

And yet, without the money Red States receive from Blue States, they would be a hopelessly lost third world country. True Story.

Stop sending money to the Feds to distribute to Red states.
Shrink the Federal Government. Teach those conservatives a lesson.

Criticize them and they counter with the classic....Well Bush did it first defense...

The topic is Detroit.

And yet, without the money Red States receive from Blue States, they would be a hopelessly lost third world country. True Story.

Stop sending money to the Feds to distribute to Red states.
Shrink the Federal Government. Teach those conservatives a lesson.

At least you admit the money goes to Red States.

From another thread, some Republican said Red States are such disasters because there are so many blacks living there. Then I linked to statistics showing the US overall is 71% white. But most of the Red States are closer to 80% white.

Hilarious.

They can't really say, "Oh, but GOP policies have been a wonderful success". We know they have been terrible disasters. One fiasco after another. If you can't defend, then attack.

The topic is Detroit.

then you would support secession?

The topic is Detroit.

And leave all those people at the mercy of crazy white wingers? That would be cruel beyond belief. We know their kids don't believe the awful stuff they do. When this generation of "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed" and "education is for snobs", dies out, the country will be much better place.

And leave all those people at the mercy of crazy white wingers? That would be cruel beyond belief. We know their kids don't believe the awful stuff they do. When this generation of "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed" and "education is for snobs", dies out, the country will be much better place.

I wonder if white Red State wingnuts are scared of their kids?

Blue State kids cannot know their parents. They get aborted too quickly.

Leftists believe in the sanctity of life for the depraved and guilty,

but not for entirely innocent pre-born human beings.

Michigan has a Republican State congress and Republican Governor.

Detroit is a city.

right so 8 years of bush = 5 years of obama getting a pass? isn't that the math? :rolleyes:

What do Bush do to stem the tide of manufacturing out this country?

Oh wait..he helped them move out.

Thousands and thousands of plants closed down in those 8 years..and opened up..in China and India.

Now with Obama in? They are coming back.

But not because of Obama..and definitely not because of the obstruction in congress.

Bush did such a great job in turning most of the country into a third world shithole, that it's now cheaper to build here!

Grats man!

Your race to bottom is working!!!

that was pretty dam brilliant.....

Can someone explain it to me? How after 150 years of Conservatives in charge, Red States are such disasters? So right away, they will avoid the question and say, "What about California"? A state that gives twice as much to the Federal Government as the next largest state, Texas.

We all know that nearly every Red State gets more from the Government than they give. The opposite of Blue States.

Which states have the largest number of institutions of higher learning?

Which states are the most polluted?

Which states have the most children with out health care?

We all know the answers to these questions. So why is it? How come when conservatives are in charge, states "fail"? Conservatives have been in charge of Red States for over a hundred years. And how come the more conservatives a state is, the poorer it is?

Nobody in California gives anything to the federal government, the feds come in and take it.

Please list each state that has been totally controlled by Republicans for 150 years. B/y the way, to make it easier for you that does not include Texas or Florida.

I hate having to explain even simple things to someone who is so intentionally stupid.

What I said: How after 150 years of Conservatives in charge

What you said: totally controlled by Republicans for 150 years

You would think that after someone who has been on this board as long as you have, you would have learned "something". Anything.

In the Middle 60's, blacks joined the Democratic Party and nearly all the conservatives left the party and joined the Republicans Party which is why Republicans are 90% white, mostly Confederate and based in the Deep South. But they weren't always that way. You know that. It's been said ad nauseum on this board with facts and links and history. It's one of the biggest political movements to have affected this country. So many switching parties and for a single reason.

So what is it? Pretending to be stupid? Really are stupid? Trying to deflect? What?

with you its pretending to be stupid or you deflect.....or another....run from the thread.....just trying to help....

Can someone explain it to me? How after 150 years of Conservatives in charge, Red States are such disasters? So right away, they will avoid the question and say, "What about California"? A state that gives twice as much to the Federal Government as the next largest state, Texas.

We all know that nearly every Red State gets more from the Government than they give. The opposite of Blue States.

We all know the answers to these questions. So why is it? How come when conservatives are in charge, states "fail"? Conservatives have been in charge of Red States for over a hundred years. And how come the more conservatives a state is, the poorer it is?

You want to know what deanie's problem is?

huckfamily.jpg

which one is Dean?....

The topic is Detroit.

some cities in Ca. look third world Dean....take a look at El Centro.....yea i know Arnold....

I live in a conservative state and we seem to be doing pretty well. I don't understand this thread?

Georgia....meet Dean.....stick around for a bit.....you will understand....

A survey of Georgia farmers found more than 11,000 jobs going unfilled as workers left the state in the wake of enactment of anti-immigrant legislation. The President of the Georgia Agribusiness Council estimated the revenues lost to the state’s farmers could top $1 billion and could spiral out of control.

ROTTEN IN THE FIELDS / what immigration reform means to the American consumer

As a result of the passage of this racial profiling legislation, Georgia has suffered reputational harm. At least two organizations, the U.S. Human Rights Network and the American Educational Research Association, have moved their conventions elsewhere.

Georgia Can Start Enforcing Racial Profiling Provision in Anti-Immigration Law

Georgia antiabortion group too extreme for Erick Erickson

Republicans are doing GREAT in Georgia. Everyone is as happy as fuck!

when people like you Dean and your fellow Far Left wingers and your Cousins the Far Right die out or get kicked out or just put in a fucking box somewhere and buried a few hundred feet below the ground.....then and only then will the Country be a much better place......

which one is Dean?....

That was a funny post. I pointed out that they let the Huckster take his son out on the weekends and this part was especially hilarious:

Funny, the puppy my wife is holding took a fancy to Mitt Romney. He used to take it everywhere he went until it ran away.

I wonder if white Red State wingnuts are scared of their kids?

if they are like you they probably have them committed....

which one is Dean?....

That was a funny post. I pointed out that they let the Huckster take his son out on the weekends and this part was especially hilarious:

Funny, the puppy my wife is holding took a fancy to Mitt Romney. He used to take it everywhere he went until it ran away.

ok....so which guy is you?....let me guess .....the guy in the back in the middle....he looks like he hates republicans....

I live in a conservative state and we seem to be doing pretty well. I don't understand this thread?

Georgia....meet Dean.....stick around for a bit.....you will understand....

A survey of Georgia farmers found more than 11,000 jobs going unfilled as workers left the state in the wake of enactment of anti-immigrant legislation. The President of the Georgia Agribusiness Council estimated the revenues lost to the state’s farmers could top $1 billion and could spiral out of control.

ROTTEN IN THE FIELDS / what immigration reform means to the American consumer

As a result of the passage of this racial profiling legislation, Georgia has suffered reputational harm. At least two organizations, the U.S. Human Rights Network and the American Educational Research Association, have moved their conventions elsewhere.

Georgia Can Start Enforcing Racial Profiling Provision in Anti-Immigration Law

Georgia antiabortion group too extreme for Erick Erickson

Republicans are doing GREAT in Georgia. Everyone is as happy as fuck!

unlike you Dean i cant speak for a State i dont live in.....i will let the Georgians here do that.....by the way.....how many shootings this week in Chicago?....

Forum List

Back