Registering Poor Voters Is ‘Un-American’

Really?

Who turned in Amy? She pled no contest. And she got a promotion! Woo hoo!

According to media reports, the investigation was completed by Nevada’s Democratic Secretary of State, Ross Miller, after a referral from the Clark County Registrar of Voters, Larry Lomax.

Know what the conviction was for? (Hint: It wasn't voter fraud)

Really?

Who turned in Amy? She pled no contest. And she got a promotion! Woo hoo!

Sounds kind of like Kathy Nickolaus, who got immunity from criminal prosecution for her testimony against a group she was in...and then got to be County Clerk in Wisconsin.

Wow, isn't "immunity" pretty much the exact opposite of "conviction"?

Are you also for felons working in child welfare, I wonder?

No, the opposite would be innocent. Taking immunity means you did something wrong, but are willing to roll over on someone else so your tail doesn't get fried.

Felons and child welfare? That's quite the cat pushing a watermelon, but what the hell...

It would depend upon what their felony conviction was for I suppose. A lot of silly things can be felonies. Possession of marijuana for example.

Please post a link to validate your statement.

link

Ohio's early voting laws allow voters to register and vote on the same day. This has given birth to even more voter fraud, including the voting of individuals who are not even residents of the state and ACORN-registered voters registering to vote multiple times (one admitted and subsequently testified to having registered 70 times or more for money and cigarettes given to him by ACORN).

From your link:

Ohio's early voting laws allow voters to register and vote on the same day. This has given birth to even more voter fraud, including the voting of individuals who are not even residents of the state and ACORN-registered voters registering to vote multiple times (one admitted and subsequently testified to having registered 70 times or more for money and cigarettes given to him by ACORN).
And you can provide the name of this one as well as when and where he was prosecuted?

Read the link. The name was not given. It does state that the person provided "testimony" so I am sure if you really want to know the persons name you can google legal proceedings for Ohio in 2008.

Also this one

link

From your link:

And you can provide the name of this one as well as when and where he was prosecuted?

Read the link. The name was not given. It does state that the person provided "testimony" so I am sure if you really want to know the persons name you can google legal proceedings for Ohio in 2008.

Also this one

Don't you think it curious that someone admitted to 70 counts of vote fraud and was not prosecuted?

So you're pretty much just "pro-criminal, pro-crime".

Good for you.

And another cat/watermelon leap. How on earth do you glean that out of my statement (and why are you trying to deflect from the conversation)?

If someone, convicted of a felony has paid the price for their crime, do you believe they should be excluded from employment? Do you believe they should also permanently lose their right to vote?

Since June, according to CBS News, election officials in at least 12 States have raised the red flag about more than 10 thousand fraudulent voter registration forms submitted by ACORN. According to the New York Post, three Ohio voters in Cleveland (Ohio's largest city) claimed that ACORN approached them to register several times—even after they told the Project Vote workers that they had already registered to vote "...maybe 10 to 15 times already." One of them, Domino Pizza worker Christopher Barkley, testified that even after he advised the ACORN activists had had already registered, they continued to pursue him to "register again." Barkley said ACORN relentlessly pursued not only him but several others. "I kept getting approached by folks who asked me to register," Barkley said. "They'd ask me if I was registered. I'd say yes, and they'd ask me to do it again. Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it." Barkley, in fact, "bought it" 15 times.

link

From your link:

Also this one

Don't you think it curious that someone admitted to 70 counts of vote fraud and was not prosecuted?

Submitting 70 registration forms isn't a crime if the individual is eligible to register.

From your link:

Also this one

No- it's called immunity for testimony. It happens all the time. What I find curious is why an American citizen, who obviously has opinions, and is invested in political debate, is not outraged at an organization like ACORN.

Seriously read through this investigation!

link

From your link:

Also this one

A right wing hack site?

how surprizing

Last edited:

Also this one

No- it's called immunity for testimony. It happens all the time. What I find curious is why an American citizen, who obviously has opinions, and is invested in political debate, is not outraged at an organization like ACORN.

Please supply the name of the individual and show that he/she was given immunity.

Also this one

Ranking Member Darrell Issa’s leadership of theCommittee’s ACORN investigation has been enhanced by the efforts of several Membersof the Committee: Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) requested ACORN electiondocuments from the Secretary of State in Ohio,

Representative Patrick McHenry (R-NC)was the first to dispute the Census Bureau’s relationship with ACORN,

RepresentativeJason Chaffetz (R-UT) used the example of ACORN’s corruption to propose legislationrequiring the Census Bureau to partner with the U.S. Post Office,

and RepresentativeDan Burton (R-IN)

Please supply the name of the individual and show that he/she was given immunity.

You know I love how demands for details are made while actual details are ignored. It is obvious that you need to to focus on what you think will be a pathway to ignore the factual realities of fraud... Here is one person whose name I found. I submit that if you were really interested in truth and answers- you'd actually be seeking them instead of demanding them from me.

Since June, according to CBS News, election officials in at least 12 States have raised the red flag about more than 10 thousand fraudulent voter registration forms submitted by ACORN. According to the New York Post, three Ohio voters in Cleveland (Ohio's largest city) claimed that ACORN approached them to register several times—even after they told the Project Vote workers that they had already registered to vote "...maybe 10 to 15 times already." One of them, Domino Pizza worker Christopher Barkley, testified that even after he advised the ACORN activists had had already registered, they continued to pursue him to "register again." Barkley said ACORN relentlessly pursued not only him but several others. "I kept getting approached by folks who asked me to register," Barkley said. "They'd ask me if I was registered. I'd say yes, and they'd ask me to do it again. Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it." Barkley, in fact, "bought it" 15 times.

link

And anyway there is mail in ballots ... I am sure out of the year they can find someone to take them to get registered and then mail in their vote... Its not that hard . But you libs are too stupid to figure things out!

This is all part of the radical right agenda to disenfranchise poor voters who mostly vote Democrat.

Oh, are you gonna start that TM disenfranchisement shit too?

Look. The guys book was published by World Net Daily. That alone should tell you to freaking ignore it... and him.

What you say is true....but there are many here who believe World Nut Daily.

Also this one

That article is not about voter fraud.

Forum List

Back